How to kill yourself the most gentle way

How to kill yourself the most gentle way.

1 buy pic related from Walmart
2 airlock your room put towels under door and window, cover vents
3 ignite the charcoal in a frying pan and let it glow
4 now you have to wait so do your favorite online activities
5 few hours later you will start getting tired and eventually fall asleep and never wake up again.
6 isnt it the easiest way out? No pain no fear no struggle NOTHING its so smooth that you dont even know youre dying.

Try it out next time depression or life circumstances hit you.

Attached: 2f7d57ca-15af-4098-bda1-6f58d1b6f2bf_1.0c59036203250b213e32fe403fcc8ed3.png (450x450, 268K)

Thanks

np, better than creating a mess for other people like train drivers or pedestrians getting hit by your body from above

rjVc

Attached: MvReynlhpuYPjixXGeAyApLjaqYusdHkN.jpg (288x284, 25K)

pZWn

Attached: EaUiXJyKvmjWhHDLrtPLdjifDL.jpg (314x280, 25K)

Tried it. The heat in the room gets fucking unbearable and I had to cancel mission

Holy fuck I'm just realizing now that all those threads aren't jokes... like I thought everyone knew this shit... hey isint ignorance supposed to be bliss?

kETO

Attached: PccpurkPGwtGhQIxiPmNGruaQHxxmuhMThEBSyaBKCqXLw.jpg (300x258, 24K)

wZlN

Attached: KSCYkNQQrJiaEGQRU.jpg (303x275, 25K)

Thanks and achieved. Comes in handy later on when i know if my one n only girlfriend cheats on me or not. I laid out the bait already. I just hope she is loyal to me and not fake.

> No pain
>NOTHING
Carbon monoxide poisoning typically occurs from breathing in carbon monoxide (CO) at excessive levels. Symptoms are often described as "flu-like" and commonly include headache, dizziness, weakness, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion. Large exposures can result in loss of consciousness, arrhythmias, seizures, or death.

B U L L S H I T

There were many incidents around the world people didnt even realize what was going on. That their air was filled with monoxide that they felt tired and slept away. So smooth it is. So your shit got refuted

People have gone to the hospital I work at numerous times with symptoms and were tested with a CO and CBC panel and those tests showed elevated levels. They described horrible nausea and the worse headache they ever had. Kys dumbass.

Fake, now go away pro-life idiot

I'm not in any way pro life and am a RN.

>many hours time to chicken out
Yeah, I'd be surprised if anyone actually pulled that off.

>12 gauge
>Forehead
Instant.

>headache
...the remedy for that is to put N2O (nitrous oxide, NOS) into the air, about 1%
It is readily available at automotive performance outlets, and will relieve headache.

Seriously just od on some opiates. At least enjoy your last few minutes since the rest of your life sucked.

Just fucking shoot yourself.

and possibly choke to death on your own vomit.

I'm going to point out the obvious here and say the only way is a shotgun to the head. Just make sure to fucking aim...

If you do it correctly by the time your body begins to purge you will be unconscious after blissfully fading away.

>all these normies killing themselves over bitches and shit
>no one ever kills themself over meaningful shit like the fact that we live in a society

>no one ever kills themself over meaningful shit
KYS

zIQV

Attached: TaYxPwCGUHMcJYtlDKplmqPOtBOFKoLZRQluejgGcpECx.jpg (304x281, 25K)

CrBA

Attached: lsnXDPlHaTjuNkhvmgRoDMSKSIBTaUAVD.jpg (310x298, 27K)

you will die of smoke inhalation way before the effects of co2 poisoning take effect, which is more painful.

someone's dad had a cook out and bored weeb read the back of the charcoal bag and had a thought.

All you have to do is have like $25 and go buy a needle and some dope off a nig downtown and blast that shit. Feels fucking great and then u just never wake up

The Peaceful Pill Handbook.

Noice. This tbh

But where do i get pure heroin in America?

People fall asleep because they think they can sleep off the headache and illness. It'll be a lot harder to deal with if your'e awake and informed about what's going on and attuned to any symptom of CO poisoning

Dont corrupt this thread with your religious delusions