I am considering suicide

I am considering suicide.

Attached: 0BE1DA35-3F6B-42FF-9FB9-FBDF0BB69B86.jpg (4032x3024, 997K)

Attached: 1324499049074.jpg (450x450, 102K)

See you in hell bucko, warm me up a plate

The question is.... rope or jump?

Attached: A019B5B5-119D-4EA1-9444-DDB8A0D6EB13.jpg (4032x3024, 961K)

Everyone is, so what? You gonna pussy out?

WQUF

Attached: NOhHeTu.jpg (293x300, 26K)

sbdD

Attached: mtUWxdgZCtcMbOPtedQrZ.jpg (320x270, 25K)

Ijbk

Attached: hAQaOErIdLMNZYHBTLAXeaYdIFOJ.jpg (272x258, 23K)

BnLS

Attached: KGKnijh.jpg (329x277, 26K)

What for?

I think I can relate

Overworked, underpaid, obese incel that is tired of playing the game. Just want to be done with this.

You ever think in your own words what could be wrong with how you're saying things? School can get to the best of us that way.

UPjd

Attached: hWyngxFtWKbluXItpzjrduwMx.jpg (321x287, 26K)

I’m having trouble understanding what you mean. Do you mean that my education has made me hyper-aware of my issues and how society deems them?

Could you clarify?

eXpr

Attached: NiwNaHDRbMOGBYuLcbnp.jpg (289x268, 24K)

Why user?

Don't do it. Life is full of fun.

Yeeeesssssssss.

Sometimes I have to guess between people what to do, we may be generally under staffed or saturated in a mix of what is the crime happening, that stuff, versus what is our very best and most vague intention.

I used to work in an ice cream shop as the owner of a large business. I also had a lot of work piling up that someone did, me, and no one received credit for it, so life turned to shit around me and other people were being unaware of it because I didn't make myself what happened. That set me down a spiral (my dumbass DATED) just thinking in how busy that would make it all if I were to fix it again and have to lie about how much work the others did, and they didnt earn it, and essentially that made up a block of work I couldnt fix and now that I have life could be served to me in parts and its always new and without friction. Very boring but endlessly self serving. We don't have to conjure up ideas in the world when we're ready and you very well could be ready.

What's the foul in thinking there's an end just for you and what that might mean you dont get to do or haven't gotten to do. I haven't had sex in 7 years and have had countless invites just being impressive for a moment. They never mean it. I'm marriage stuff. That's like whore entrepeneurship. I hate gold diggers, and I'm not collecting on that business. What's saving me from doing the sane thing if I don't get to do the spending and just the work. I feel like a slave sometimes, and on the street and in comments sections my employees and my business associates don't recognize me to keep themselves safe. I think I can understand what you need. No homo but yolo.

No you're not. It's all in your head

szvS

Attached: lBbDu.jpg (307x255, 24K)

The secret to life is not giving a fuck and living for yourself. Stop trying to please others.