youtube.com/watch?v=NG6dRQO3Ki8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ebin bread

are you upset?

Does Fed become number 1 if he wins?

On court times.
>Federer: 10h50min
>Cilic: 17h03min

no webbum of Fed completely missing a forehand?

Dylan Alcott is a bad person because he's a dirty cripple.

Where the FUCK is the link to the hottest 100 countdown

Stadiums pretty much empty lmao

I heard he's something like 155 points off number 1, not 100% sure though

no

I kek'd hard at that. Wasn't even like it took a weird bounce he just fucking missed.

No, but when the points drop from Dubai/Acapulco in late February, Federer will have more points than Nadal

Based Fed speed running

nu-10is B T F O

Nah, he can do it in Dubai I think. Then give it up for the clay court season

Cilic is a mental midget, put a bitcoin on Fed

>Quadriplegics can use electric-powered wheelchairs, and players can hold rackets taped to the hand

Fucking lel I need to see this

scoreline next sunday
>Cilic: 3
>Federeddit: 0

REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THESE SEMIS LADS
IF SIMONA LOSES I WILL END IT

What's the prize money for cripple tennis anyways?

if nadal is well by then, any word on his leg yet?

Federer has no points to defend in Clay

He’s bound to get the no.1 sometime before grass. He’ll probably do better than Nadal on IW-Miami, and it’d be a miracle if Nadal managed to defend all of his last year results on clay.

If he wins Indian Wells and Miami he is safe for the clay season because the roidmonkey won everything on clay last year while the GOAT didn't play a single match on this meme surface

Tennys is a racist he obviously planted tiny bombs in Chung's shoes that exploded and gave him blisters, the beautiful asian was sabotaged by the white man, we need to get Serena to tweet about this! Fuck racists and fuck white people.

>Wozzles wins
>they'll call her the Wozard of Oz
nyuck nyuck nyuck

#stilltriggered

>Parents name him Tennys -> he plays Tennis.

Goddammit. My parents should have called me Seks.

Hello John

why? because you play hentai games?

Three weeks out, will be back for Acapulco.
>b-but muh ATP calendar is killing my knees!

more like Buttseks

acapulco is on hard now

FUCK WHITES.

Did they name Babos, Babos, because they're baboons?

Grigor pls

>tfw being gangstalked

why martinez sanchez moans so much,bros

quality post from Bulgaria yet again

Yeah, for like 4 years now. But Nadal’s still gonna play it even though he cried against the calendar and hard courts after his RET against Cilic.

Holy fuck watching crippled playing tennis is pissing me off. It's absolutely unplayable, they hit completely absurd shots, can never make it to the ball on time even thought it would be two steps away for a normal player. Why are we humoring these assholes. Fuck the parents of these crippled pushing them into sports instead of playing to their strengths and getting them in STEM fields or something.

are you just going to ignore this?

I went down to watch the match and Fed was giving his victory speech. I though there had been some delay and it was his last match. Nope...

you think old man burgos can win quito yet again?
i remember karlovic having match point in the tiebreak on his own serve and double faulted it last year in the final.

BASEDgaria

They try just as hard as everyone else. They deserve an equal share of the winnings!

not nerve-stem fields

If you're feeling sad about the abrupt end to the match, watch this to cheer you up:

youtu.be/QVJ6lzEIUmo

it's a fun meme watch, like women's tennis

I dunno. Apparently, Myson and Carreño Buster will be playing this year, so I doubt he can defend the title. Unless the altitude kills his opponents.

>i just count my millions
sad!

Ha!

Best chance comes from playing Dubai.
>tfw Fed Will force Ralph to play Acapulco if he wins AO

>IMDWELOBNATLQNFSUARERIIT

What did they mean by this?

It's not even about the winnings. The sport is literally unplayable without legs. My 5 year old niece could play better tennis than these assholes. Why not accommodate armless people too with silly gadgets and widgets to aid them in playing the sport in a half-assed way? This sport is biased against the armless and is maintaining a climate of systematic oppression by the hand of arm-people!
Seriously, you need legs as much as arms in this sport, and most sports for that matter. Enough of this liberal acid nightmare we're living in.

no way should you be allowed to retire for blisters.

they should ban a player from the next slam event. people paid big money, and because he knew he was going to lose, he wanted to save himself from fucking blister pain?

can't believe you just typed that out

it's so fucking hard to take carreno busta seriously, he looks like a prissy babby

it was to save us money. whoever was stupid enough to bet on him, got their money back because the bets are void on retirements.

Holy fuck the ball even gets more than one bounce allowed because they need more time to wheel over to it. This is insanity.

Yeah cuz all those fans would have loved to watch him get beat the fuck up for another half hour before the exact same thing inevitably happened

Post how your day was lads

i mean people who paid for semi final tickets

This, but unironically

what the fuck man ((((

Aus Open needs to be stripped of its major status.

why is nature so cruel?

>Australians
>People

people paid to see the greatest player of all time hit amazing winners and style, like he has done for the last 15 years.

it doesn't matter what also-ran is on the other side of the court. he was perfectly able to finish that match.

You mean RG until them frogs learn how build a damn fucking roof.

Say it with me

Your 2018 AO winner and now 20 grand slam winner, Roger Federer

roofs are verrated

No. I did not mean that.

....Is what i would be saying if he didn't double faulted on a break point for Marin Cilic to win his second grand slam by 22-20 in the 5th set!

I'll make it simple for you mutt, if you pay for a burger but they only give you 1/3rd of what you paid for, how hard would you be shaking the handles of your mobility scooter, tricep fat jiggling. If I paid to see at LEAST 3 sets, I want 3 fucking sets, anything else is the bonus of a great game.

Yeah, the semi-dystopian state of groupthink we are in right now is damn sad, but cripples playing sports isn't a cause/result of that. What if the guy's life passion was tennis before suffering a grisly accident? Same for cripple olympics and all that, if it makes those people feel some sort of sense of self accomplishment, no harm in letting them mash a ball around for a bit. More than enough time to accommodate for them, since it's been happening for decades

at least let the kid play tennis

20(TWENTY)
(
T
W
E
N
T
Y
)

they got to watch fed warmup lmao, that's basically what this match was
you're a retard if you think that watching that kinda shit is enjoyable, might as well prop up a scarecrow on the court and let Fed play against that.
if a player can't perform, they should leave the match. it's better for everyone that way.

No, the last time they played in a slam final Fed made him cry

youtube.com/watch?v=NG6dRQO3Ki8

halep looks much older than 26

If you're crying about that cub with a broke back you're a weiner sadly. Get a grip.

you aussbabbies must hate your boy kyrgios then, how much money has he stolen from the poor fans by walking off?

>if a player can't perform
>a blister
lmao no wonder you 56%'ers are getting bred out with the lack of heart you display in this post

This mixed doublels iant half bad

much as I love the GOAT it will be difficult to win those back to back again

Will Nadal make it to RG?

did you see chung moving? no? that's because he wasn't moving. why would you want to watch a tennis match played between the greatest of all time and a man with no feet? why prolong that kind of depressing spectacle? everyone is better off for chung retiring right there.

>What if the guy's life passion was tennis before suffering a grisly accident?
This is the problem here. This mentality, the same that make the morons who absolutely can't sing go on American Idol, only to be told off by the judges. They go into absolute shock because they were always told ''follow your dreams, you can't do anything you set you mind to!''. It's bullshit, and it's a recipe for heartache and unattainable dreams. If you have no hands and want to be a pianist, then fuck you, you're an asshole. Be reasonable, and do something you can be realistically decent/good at, which won't have people around you having to compensate and accommodate your stupid wished your whole life simply because you're an idealistic cunt.

you're speaking from the perspective of watching yet another match on TV or an internet stream.

people will have planned to go to this semi final for months, assuming they would almost certainly get a chance of watching Nadal, Federer or Djokovic.

yes, we do in fact hate him for that and many other reasons. Thanks for proving my point.

why do wheelchair tennis players wear tennis shoes

>why would you want to watch a tennis match played between the greatest of all time and a man with no feet
BECAUSE I FUCKING PAID FOR IT YOU DENSE CUNT.

>everyone is better off for chung retiring right there.
except the people who paid $500+

How fucking stupid can you be honestly?

Going outside to get some food, suddenly is over wtf, I though is gonna be like 3 -4 sets