We’re you or someone you know molested as a child? What punishment would you like the adult to receive?

We’re you or someone you know molested as a child? What punishment would you like the adult to receive?

Attached: 44FEA42C-EB12-43A0-8785-3A69AB155501.jpg (640x480, 36K)

An eye for an eye.

not death, it would be too easy.

i want to tie him up to a stick, and use him to shit on, piss on, burn my cigarettes etc.
also sell his asshole to big black guys, think pulp fiction.

tattoo 'i raped a child'' into his forehead and tell everyone what he did.

slowly no wants to hire him, his family don't want to be near him, he will be lonley and sad :)

yes. it was by someone even younger than me at the time though. so honestly nothing

My father raped me for almost 10 years straight starting when I was 4

It only stoped when he died in a car crash

Your and their age?

i hope you get raped again. you deserved it. you also probably liked it and are just in denial about that.

Why would anybody want your eye?

Calm down molesterino

Why would you need to tell people?
Isn't that the purpose of the tattoo?

What are you so mad about?

I was, brutally assaulted, there were guns involved and shit.

He got 3 years jail.

>separate pedos from society, make them lonely and sad.

Then he goes to another town and starts hanging around near schools and kindergartens, wearing a hat that hides his tattoo. He just wants to watch the children play, not hurt anyone. He's so lonely and it feels good to watch them.

Then one day he walks behind a little girl on the way home from school, following her all the way home with a knife and a rope in his pocket. He's not going to do anything. He just wants to see what it feels like. Afterwards he goes home and masturbates.

And then finally, he sneaks into her bedroom one night. They catch him in the morning, still inside her corpse. He cries and begs forgiveness. He didnt want to kill her but she kept trying to scream and he strangled her to keep her quiet.

My suggestion is that we try for fat and lazy pedophiles that have been chemically castrated. Forcefeed them chocolate until they weigh half a ton and can no longer move on their own.

HAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

it just gives me a raging hardon when people suffer. the worse the better. no human life is inherently valuable.

Wow. Story?

Shut up dickwarmer

i would love to send him letters reminding him he's a hero.

And shit?
Ewwwwwww that's gross

No
He died decades ago
He didn't care. I was a boy

A gold medal. Best sex of my life. Nothing has ever matched it to this day.

How did they don't him if he was inside the corpse?
That's a pretty good hiding place

I was not molested as a child.

As punishment, I think the attractive neighbor who never molested me should be forcibly impregnated until she conceives a girl, and then I should be awarded visitation rights so I can make sure what never happened to me doesn't never happen to her.

My dad molested my sister. He should probably be put to death because of how much of a bitch my sister is now.

“we are you ...“, this is bad english or had I wrong expectation of the English language?

>reward molesters with chocolate
You're fucking dumb

Yup, I was by my half brother.
>Be me, 6 years old, brother is 14
>Brother convinces me that a dick in the butt can make your dick bigger, for some reason I cared
>This happens for months, finally I tell him if he does it again I'm telling
>Brother pleads, so I keep his secret
>Brother goes years bullying me, stealing my friends "very immature" and being a genuinely unpleasant person
>One day sick of it, I out him
>Useless, unemployed brother gets kicked out of parents house at the ripe old age of 32
>I become a complete success "joined Navy, became a nurse, married a beautiful woman and have two lovely kids"
>Find out brother is dying of mets cancer that started in his anus "YES, FUCKING ANAL CANCER" and he's shitting out of a colostomy bag in a nursing home at the age of 37.
>FEELZ FUCKING GOOD Sup Forums

Soo...nice one Elon.

Attached: 3621570616178976.jpg (1568x1137, 105K)

2hardcore4me

hot, greentext?

Point gun at me, pooped on my head
Penised my bum
Good times

Put him in a maximum security pen with inmates who have nothing to lose and let them have their way.

i hope your kids get raped and murdered.

You're also retarded

yeah, sorry, fairly drunk. they are a year younger than myself. happened around age 6 or 7

Joke's on you, my molester was another kid

You smell like curry

Your fucking family smells like curry, mutt.

I hope you catch a hot chunk of lead next time you open your cock holster =)

And then you molested your kids
you sick fuck

HE WAS BEHIND OF IT

havent been here for a long time, so the tattoo comment is over my head. and ive told therapists, but no one else

Anus eats penis
The end

Jack off to something other than people's lives being destroyed

I was 13, she 24. never considered it being "molested" when we fucked. thought i was the luckiest motherfucker alive at the time, still do. don't want her to recieve any punishment. still kinda got feelings for her even now 6 years afterwards. know it's against the law what she did, but it's not like i wasn't a willing participant. guess i got mixed feelings about it, but it is what it is.

20 or so years ago when I was 16, I touched my 8 year old cousin regularly when I baby sat. She grew up to be all kinds of fucked up. I don't have anything to do with her anymore, and I'm not even sure what state she lives in these days.

Don't know why I did it, and I feel bad about it. But I can't define my life on it.

>big black guys
Cuck detected

Its a long story for green text
I've posted my life story before, the abuse didn't end with dad, I was also raped by a cousin for a year after and 2 gang rapes at parties a few years after that.

The abuse with dad started after mom died. Naturally being 4 at the time he started fucking my ass. My pussy got left along until I was 7 but after a few attempts he held off for another couple of years.
We lived a fucked up life that just seemed normal to me, if I didn't poop right after I got home from school then I would have to douche. Because dad didn't want shit on his dick.

Calm down pajeet

Was molested for years to the point it felt normal. It was exstream she'll shock when I was taken away at 13 and had to relearn what was normal. Honestly if rules didn't matter I would cut him up. Not enough to kill him just to inflict pain only to bandage and cauterized. I would keep him alive for weeks making him suffer and feel as vulnerable as I did. Fyi he got 3 years.

Attached: 2019-03-04 16.38.23.jpg (900x1600, 133K)

Lol
How can I toilet?

Mr potato head & his daughter.

Ok
I caught it
It was not so I threw it away
I sure learned a lesson I guess

zlGZ

Attached: gdqNCfLofXIGQmzahpZcRrcwbiVFAWSbDXkguNhYjUa.jpg (296x271, 24K)

good lord, is that you? Nice pussy

So... You're in favor of extreme punishments then? Neat.

You chose a sexual punishment, though. Lets examine that for a moment. You want to tie up, torture and have them raped by "big black guys".

Stronger males with big cocks fucking a helpless, tortured victim. Thats where you go when you fantasize about punishments.
Does it make you feel good? Do you get a little tingle down below when you think of your pedophile screaming with big niggerdick in his ass? But its ok, because you are justified, they are bad and its just a fantasy?

That's classic abuser mentality. They justify the abuse in their own heads.
Maybe they feel the kid deserved it or wanted it? Maybe they tell themselves its just this once and they will make up for it? He's so young, probably wont even remember it. Its just society telling us its bad anyway. Its love, not abuse.

Its easy to fool yourself and no one is the bad guy in their own head.

Most kids who were once victims of abuse become adults who carry on the legacy. And you can be sure that none of them planned to do so.

Be careful what you let into your head.

Attached: police_brutality01.gif (422x292, 6K)

wut

What is a cock holster?
Isn't it just pants?

sorry i missed you. i was around 6 or 7 at the time. they were a year younger

Why would you tell the rapists?
They were the ones raping

Thanks

Attached: 2019-03-04 16.38.30.jpg (900x1600, 290K)

BbEC

Attached: aQHuBFUhnzjYgqRgLXTS.jpg (312x286, 26K)

sounds like he wasted 4 perfectly good years

details. did he fuck you and cum inside you?

wouldnt wish it on anyone. glad to see Sup Forums hasnt changed :)

Lol
You got the diddely doodle molesterino

Attached: hatoffimage93.jpg (182x200, 6K)

trips checked. and it's not much different from when it's an older woman and a boy just hitting puberty compared to a girl fucking an older man. i was 15 when i fucked around with my brothers best friend. he was 26 at the time. i was fully into it. never turned him in. never even considered it. i wanted to have sex with him, completely consented. yeah it was illegal, but i knew what i was doing and admit i pursued him. still good frinds with him to this day.

>in b4 tits or gtfo.
not attention whoring. discussing the thread topic so piss off.

You poked her front bum

I was mostly forced oral and general touching for the most part I was too small for penitration but there were times he forced it in.

Attached: 2019-03-09 23.38.30.jpg (900x1600, 146K)

Yeah it's amazing how normal it seems in the moment.

Don't judge my fantasy faggot

XwIt

Attached: fSUUVHUrHvsPMcRZCIjYbvaxxRMOgjLdeYWSXKrmA.jpg (306x275, 25K)

>penitration

You spelled that wrong. It should be 'penetration'.

You're welcome but do try not to do it again.

pretty common. Every girl I've ever fucked comes out of the woodwork a couple times a year to get used up, pounded out, treated like shit, and sent back to their boyfriends. I wish I had the self-respect to stop allowing my body to be used.

Stop making up stories you idiot

is that the kind of shit you form in your head? Do you not grasp social norms?

My kids are spoiled little rich kids that get literally everything I didn't have. I work 3 days a week and make more than enough for a fantastic life, the other 4 days i'm not working I am with my kids doing things like taking them on trips and giving them the lives they deserve. My wife is literally the face of an insurance company and makes more than I do.

You think it's normal for a victim to victimize? You need help.

No anal?
My dad used my asshole for all its worth.

It just felt like it happen to everyone but noone talked about it because it was awful. Think of it like physical abuse most people know it happens but just ignore it and go on with their lives

Attached: 2019-03-09 23.43.59.jpg (900x1600, 126K)

Well, I will tell you this... I don’t have a son, but if I ever do, I’m either going to take him to the cabin in the woods, or I’m going to promise to take him and then not take him. But the one thing that I will never do is not tell him that I’m taking him to a cabin in the woods, and then not take him!

That's pretty exstream

I caught the lead
It was hot
I threw it
Just like you told me to

girl, you're making me fucking hard as a rock. Keep posting pics.

Also, sorry you got molested and shit.

What a dumb cunt

disregard. replied to the wrong comment. not who you were actually asking

All I can say is let it happen to you for years and have your abuser get away with it. To top it off now if anything happens to him I am suspect number one.

Attached: 2019-03-09 23.47.42.jpg (900x1600, 319K)

Your a idiot

Soo.. molest them back? Doesn't sound as scary

You're*

Wow.... This guy earn millions and drives a lambo
He also molested his kids

Attached: 46C6C9A1-5C47-4D68-AE20-CF847F9B2498.jpg (1153x1598, 473K)

>Do you not grasp social norms?
Not as hard as you grasp your kids penor

25 cents?

Ya'll witty mother fuckers
>done with the internet for the day

If a child can orgasm, why keep them from fucking someone who knows how to please them?

Or her little titties

Shut up idiot
Yoyr posting fake pics and telling fake stories
I wish you did get dicked by your dad

****yooooorrereare**********************