His twitter account only has 247 tweets now

His twitter account only has 247 tweets now.

What's going on, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1570844072500.jpg (1200x1600, 332K)

He's totally fucked

who is this? that actual looks like my uncle

Attached: 1480563764069.jpg (800x800, 115K)

why?

This is the end, Dan. About time.

Attached: 1422944953592.jpg (961x961, 283K)

It's Dan "The Man With A Van" Schneider. He created shows for Nick like Drake and Josh and iCarly. Rumors are that he had sexual relations with a lot of his pre-teen stars.

Ask enty

Don't call him that. It is slander and libel and it hasn't even been proved that Dan is a pedophile yet.

>Dan being a predator

True

>Miranda being the Ghost of USC

True too?

Friendly reminder Sup Forums is always right haha

Dan "Hold her tighter, She's a fighter" Schneider is an innocent man and you all should feel terrible.

wait till they unseal his indictment.

enty is full of shit over half the time.

Good ol Dan "put in inside her" Schneider. Legit surprised he hasn't been charged yet

No recent news on him. He might be cleaning up

Whos got the image with all of dans nicknames? Would be highly appreciated

This one?

Attached: 1570674636766.png (409x1022, 548K)

I just want to save her.

Attached: mia&miranda.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

thanks, was honestly trying to figure out what the hell my uncle could have done on twitter. thankfully he isn't a famous sexual predator.

Save her?
She's a millionaire celebrity the fuck you gonna save her from?

I just want to see any pics or sex tapes that might have been made.

Youre a god sir

She doesn't want to be "saved" by your greasy micropenis

Hopefully based user who leaked Mia's pics will leak Miranda's pics too.

Attached: Mia-Serafino.jpg (1440x1920, 268K)

I actually met miranda cosgrove at a concert one time. She is one of the most attractive people I've seen in real life

How about you jerk your greasy pud instead?

You are obsessed with the word "greasy". Dan, are you, you are?

Did any of the girls come forward?
if not, I find it weird for Sup Forums to target Dan when they rush to defend everyone accused in the #meetoo movement

Was she nice, did you talked with her?

Attached: Screenshot (683).png (675x444, 270K)

Hi, C. Nice catch.

>yet

/b targets people who have actual evidence against them. Which is why everyone here is woke as fuck about Dan, Weinstein and Epstein but doesnt believe the other million girls trying to cash in

>Dan "The Man With The Plan (to rape)" Schneider
I remember that shitfest lel

I should care why?

Some would say he's the Head of the Class.

fapabble whore

Attached: Mia-Serafino-Nude-Sexy-Leaked-TheFappeningBlog.com-1.jpg (1275x1920, 348K)

A lot of the ancient Sup Forumstards had a special hatred of child molesters.

Yeah actually, super sweet girl. Really polite. Her skin is like so white its almost translucent up close

metoo final caught up with him

mvBj

Attached: gPZKNnejfalLTMeZOvPpFLOTpKCoEoyYg.jpg (296x263, 24K)

Doesn't seem like it.

Lucky you. If I ever met her, I would love to ask her if her cum-dumpster college rumors are true.

There's some big cheese named Sumner Redstone running interference for him

bGOO

Attached: CSxrgVnGFxhgfJUvbiEcGTzsOnYxrNjxNnLE.jpg (285x256, 23K)

LLAE

Attached: nSGIqISMnBkQIvKGRmlccwVcJGpiIj.jpg (296x252, 23K)

Sumner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) is an American businessman and media magnate. He is the majority owner and chairman of the board of the National Amusements theater chain. Through National Amusements, Redstone and his family are majority voting shareholders of CBS Corporation and Viacom (itself the parent company of Viacom Media Networks, BET Networks, and the film studio Paramount Pictures). According to Forbes, as of September 2015, he was worth US$5 billion.[1]

Redstone was formerly the executive chairman of both CBS and Viacom. In February 2016, at age 92, Redstone resigned both chairmanships following a court-ordered examination by a geriatric psychiatrist. He was ultimately succeeded by Les Moonves at CBS and Philippe Dauman at Viacom, where he currently serves as chairman emeritus.

Interesting if true.

jVUE

Attached: KStaKldWLuYLaWVuVg.jpg (294x294, 26K)

Is this weird spam a new meme or what?

It's really quite terrifying that so much money of the generation of octogenarian and nonagenarian billionaires associated with media is soon going to be relocated to their boomer children. Warren Buffet is 89 y'all.

Found the jew

Where is her Mega set?

Sure you would buddy
>u-uh miranda i i i just wanted to ask..if the rrrumors are true..
>miranda has left the chat

Ha. Imagine she replies you: "yeah, I'm a fucking whore, I love to be used by dozens. Not your problem, virgin user!!"

forget his name

Only thing new here is you, buddy

I was talking about now deleted spam posts, not about /ourDan/.

I wish I knew it.

Attached: Mia-Serafino-Nude-Sexy-Leaked-TheFappeningBlog.com-11.jpg (1440x1920, 216K)

Scrub job companies baby