The Chinese are proud members of the white race

Do you even THINK you know the truth about China's demographics, kid? Let me tell you, 朋友, 伙伴, 哥 to 哥; you don't know SHIT. You're on thin ice, boy, m*Ngafag ice. Let me tell you about the demographics of China; their white population is 10%. TEN FUCKING PERCENT, you hear me buddy? Well over a MILLION huwite Chinese people out there and you still seem to think we're a nation full of savage, slant-eyed yellow scum. Here's the truth though; WE AREN'T. The Chinese get so much flak for animal abuse and “inhumanity” yet it's the KOREAN 人渣 that are responsible for most cases of such things. In fact, less people are abusing animals in China now than ever before in recent years, and there's no end of the decrease in sight. But there is MILLIONS of KOREAN, JAPANESE, VIETNAMESE SCUM molesting animals and people alike, every DAY and no one seems to bat an eye. Typical, the J*w has tricked the world and an entire """white""" nation that the Finns are of Caucasoid origin. Pathetic. The Chinese are the one true Aryan master race, it is clear and all discovered by taking a visit to China. The UV rays are so bright (white, basically) that they can blind outsiders, the Chinese up north as so white that their skin penetrates the very soul of 外国人, they are a great people, the Chinese. Learn the difference, Sup Forums, it can save your life.

Post with Chinese flag next time

>American
>thinks Chinese are white

t. m*Ngafag
We are white you filthy jap

o-ok(ーー;)

hahahahahahahqwe90df8hupadb

And I was beginning to feel less ashamed of being Yellow due to China's rise as an independent superpower that takes no orders from no white man...
Then some diaspora chink comes over to claim that China is indeed white.

Don't worry, you're honorary Aryans, different from the rest

You dont enslave honorary aryans with plaza accords and have your occupying soldiers rape their women with extraterritorial immunity.

We are just american slaves.

But you’re not a Jap Davido

>rape in tokyo

He was punished.
When was the last time an American soldier was punished?

fuck off chinese are proud black bulls not wh*te subhumans

why do chinks and japs always make retarded threads?

Be the change you want to see nipp, become punished kamen and restore honour of defiled japanese girls(males) at the hands of american piggu

Japs: davidokuns and proxies
Chinks: Diasporas and hapas

they are not Han Chinese
most are Russians or various central Asians who may or may not look "white"
the majority of them are moeslems
and then there are immigrants/expats from the West.

네 다음 짱개

They are all teaching english

che chino

it's not us making the threads
it's racists shaming us making these threads

>mfw we went a full circle
I'm proud lads.

Before World War 2, Chinese decided to do something terrible for Caucasian, so I decided to become a white masters' servant.
In Asian Western colonies we made profit as intermediate exploitor of slave mission between white race and indigenous people.
He also sold narcotics to indigenous people to become addicts and took up their wages.
The Chinese are white people's race and can be said to be a traitor to Asians.

Malaysia kicked out domestic Chinese after independence.
"We do not need drug traffickers in our country."
The exiled drug traffickers Chinese were driven to Singapore Island.
Singapore has become an official language of English to eliminate its traces, and has become proud as a cleanest country in Asia.

t. *hite