I have found an s10 plus in my wanderings

I have found an s10 plus in my wanderings.

It's locked but id like to return it to its owner. If i can get the name/number/imei any of that information i can call the person/their provider and inform them of their phone being found. Gathering any contactable information from it without resorting to some sort of tool to bypass the lock screen that would be ideal.

Tried safe mode boots, 0000 and 1234. tried to find hidden dialpad codes but the imei one didnt work.

Any suggestions aside from wait for them to call or hand it to the (untrustworthy locals) police. Trying not to resort to nuking the phone and destroying alot of their info as i dont know them/if they have a copy.

Not looking for tech support as much as advice on wether i dump this fucking thing somewhere and spare myself someones elses burden. I dont really have the time to wait for them to call days after losing it and it being dead.

Kinda want to remain a good dude, but given life im not sure if i can be fucked.
Thanks in advance

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 12K)

mom said trips means im allowed to self bump

daddy said dubs means self bump

send picture of phone with timestamp

ffs i cant keep rolling dubs in my own fucking thread guys

tell you what. ill sweeten the pot.

I have some pictures. of a particular variety. will dump our lucky door prize for any helpful responses

will do, just changing to phone

This

Where did you find it at?

Found on my driveway outside my house on a dirt road

Attached: IMG_0089.jpg (640x480, 85K)

wow

Use the SIM card, dummy.

This

this
just take the sim card out, put it in another phone, hopefully the person saved some contacts to the sim card and just call one of the numbers or message

Cp

Attached: Pogchamp.jpg (548x800, 55K)

dead server

sorry was trying it out

facepalmed like a bitch..

thanks gois..

still waiting now unless i see a mum or home in contacts. any suggestions to look up now i have their numbers etc

kek

if theres any on the phone you get to keep it my FBI friend

you look like a millennial douchebag

because the most expensive thing in the picture i cant afford to own?

didnt work for their contacts theyre all hidden or something.
it imported names but no info.

im not sure whose contacts are whose now aside from my family etc

because you have an op-1 and airpods

im also black

u rattled?

that explains how you got the phone, lol

you win, heres a kek for your troubles.

but legit trying to return this thing. I'm almost tempted to see if anyone on my social media knows the number

Take sim, put in other phone, dial last numbers or wait for incoming...

Out of curiousity, have you dialed the number yourself? May as well clarify that you can still call it.

i shouldve done that first but im just on hold to their provider atm

how do?

update

provider has been contacted and notes are on file with attempts to contact.

i have a feeling this is my brothers ex

Ehhhh.... I found some girl's phone on the ground while I was at a red light on my motorcycle headed for my late night grocery store job. It was laying there beside me and I was like... "ohhhh shittt wat do I do xDDDD ??????..... i could use the money ......." after I picked it up off the ground. But the screen was all cracked up.

I got to my job and saw that there were like 12 missed calls from her. I answered and told her to come to my location and hurry up because we close in like 7 minutes. She came and I saw her face at how happy she was. I gave her the phone and got back to my shift. I cant I imagine the exhilaration she felt like.... "who tf would return an expensive phone back to its owner????c

Ehhhh.....again, I got a Note 9. My shit is better than hers.