When I was 12 i meet a 17year old guy on msn, we meet up a few days later and it turned out I had been catfished

When I was 12 i meet a 17year old guy on msn, we meet up a few days later and it turned out I had been catfished.
It was really a 42year old father of 3 who wanted a girl to fuck so he didn't get too tempted to fuck his own daughters.
Guy had a serious anal fetish and turned me into his little anal whore. On my 16th birthday he sent me $2.500 and a breakup letter.

I've been a total ass whore the rest of my life because of him.
I miss him

Pic unrelated.. I could gape more in my prime

Attached: fAKQZgB.jpg (1024x678, 103K)

are you male or female
thats hot and i love ass whores

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-01-14h57m27s320.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Female.
Maybe I should have made that clearer

Ur full of dhit op go be a faggot elsewhere, no proof go kys

Attached: 1570300406018.png (300x355, 64K)

tits and timestamp or gtfo.

You know the fucking rules.

Not sure you want any of my tits now. Had my third kid 2 weeks ago.
Just got my sexdrive back

more stories pls?
I love extreme anal stuff like fisting

Attached: itzabella_021.gif (408x310, 853K)

So this totally fake guys, nothing interesting here

Attached: 1525966737408.gif (310x310, 1.75M)

Took my first and only fist the same night I did my first DAP.
Freshman year of college. Meet up with 2 guys via fetlife.
Let the one with the smallest hand fist me after some anal play. They DAPed me for a good while after that.

ruined asshole AND tits too?
Dream came true.
Post pics.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ptrewe2hEe1se76u2_540.gif (400x220, 846K)

No tits and timestamp
/thread

Puckering nigger lips

Sauce on vid

more stories pls.
Maybe something about early anal training

Attached: tumblr_o17jhgpKpb1uu8crwo1_500.gif (460x279, 1.94M)

Goddam !?!?!?, how many of those things can she fit in there?

apparently 6

you can see 7th deep in her guts

Didn't have much training at all.
Just jumped into the deep end and after a few tries he got the head inn. And after a few more weeks half shaft. I was taking it all by my 13th birthday.
I'd guess 8 meetups before half shaft?
Looking back he should have gotten me some plugs to train with.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Link to video of the gif?

Wrong image... she has hundreds of those things in there

vid is from my own stash only sharing some frames

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-01-14h58m31s605.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

girl's name is hotkinkyjo

If you don't know that name your mind is gonna be blown.

siswet is the new queen

Describe your first time, what made keep coming back to him.

Attached: 1570333545635.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

Siswet's asshole is really boring. She got no moves. Check HKJ's asshole blowing kisses, prolapsing, doing all sorts of cool stuff while Siswet can only shove huge dildos in her ass.

How'd you handle your first creampie? :)

Was money ever exchanged after training sessions?

First time was terrifying.
When.i realised I had been tricked I was positive he was gonna rape me, so I decided to play along so I would not get hurt.
But we talked for a long time before he made his move and I had started to like him.
He only ate my ass that day and made some big promises about our future.
I came back because it felt good and next time when he started trying to ass fuck me he had gifts.

My first creampie was the secound time we Meet, when he first started to try and get I to my asshole
He basically just masturbated and put his dick head to my asshole and came like that.
First creampie while his dick head was inside was a few weeks later. He loved watching me push it out and the rest came out the next time I took a shit.

And yeah he paid me usually 100 bucks a time that first year.

tbh i fucking hate the prolapsing and i think shes old and withered. not arousing.

back in the days there was another lil slut i really liked but i cant recall the name... i think something like wreckass or something like that. pale short dark hair

So that's where all the underage anal whores come from?
You never stop learning ...

That's hot OP. The world needs more anal sluts like you.

Wow, what a cutie~

Did you really look your age at the time? Going deep must have felt sooo good for him

Any more stories, the first time he fucked you hard or the first time he got his wholem dick in

I counted 2546, then I had to leave

this is all fake until any form or proof is posted, doesn't even need to be tits, but shoe on head, date on paper with a V sign etc

I feel I always looked like a child so I guess I looked my age

First hard fuck was still just half shaft. Don't remember why I started going hard but he did and I remember crying. He said while it was going down that it would be over soon and called me a good little whore.

First time balls deep was kinda anti climactic. Had been close to it for a while so when it happened it was just "ohh it's all the way inn" and back to fucking.
Wish that was a more exciting event but naah

No outline on your tummy or anything over-the-top then lol

Did he ever dare suggest A2M-training too?

Did he just do buttstuff? No oral or vag sex? Never dressed you up or something like that? Did u like it? And did u have the feeling that this was not ok

is this all samefagging?

bunch of middle aged guy getting horny at each others fantasies over the internet

No I was tummy down anyway so :P

And he never fucked my pussy, I never sucked his dick or gave him a hand job.
Only time ant part of me touched his dick besides my ass was to help guide him inn.

I sucked my first dick at 17 and lost my virginity at 18. Yet I never went a month without a dick in my ass between 12 and 24.

Was there ever much lube involved? Seems like the polite thing to do

sad af

Sorry forgot to tag you in the last o e but yeah pure ass.

I started dressing up in my teens but never lingerie.
I did love it and knew it as fucked up.

Yes. Not every time but usualy some lube

No problem. And you never wanted it to stop? U really liked it?

When you grow up without a dad and an older man tells you nothing but sweet things and how happy you make him and how incredible you are.. of course I didn't want that to stop.
No matter how sore I was after every time the feeling of being with him was 10times better then any alternative

You wrote you have kids now... if any of them is a girl, would you mind her having a similar affair with an older man?

how many farts per hour did you go back then

I have 2 girls and a boy.
My oldest is a girl who turns 10 in January
I won't lie I have thought a lot about it.
I would never approve but I do feel is kinda hypocritical of me to say that.

Also my girls will be Going to full checkouts every 6 months from age 12 and up.

I learned on QI that fart is Swedish for speed.. so how fast is a normal stroke?

12million dead kebabs / sec

Underrated

Dont got any mental scars from that?

Probably. But who cares

your titties

How old were his daughters?

He had 2. One was 11 when we started. I think the other was a few years younger

How often did he bootycall you

In the beginning it was often up to 3 times a week . Later on it was a regular weekend thing with random midweek meetups

How old are you now if i may ask.

I am 31.

can we get a pic of ur butthole

Attached: 01wb4n4udwee62w4ww.jpg (677x658, 46K)

Okay. To come even i am 28 now. I hope i dont offend or bore you with my many questions. I got forced to have anal with a guy while i was 9 until i was 13. And i am male btw it definitly left me scared thats why i ask so much

That looks realy nice, may i have a lick?

Feel free to ask as much as you want.

Mind telling your Story?

Where was your mother during all this?

Probably the one who got them in contact and was taking even more payment from him in the sidelines,

Working. Single mom life!

Why wasn't he at work?

Also do you prefer getting fucked deep or having your hole stretched

He was. We always meet after school or on the weekends.
Mom worked a late shift

someone PLEASE screencap this thread.

Maybe not so different from so much others. I knew him and played with me and someday he invited me to come over, play on his playstation and stuff. I gladly did and i had fun, but then he ment i had to "pay him back". I was kinda friggtend afer he told me what to do. After he was done he said the typical stuff dont tell anyone or else bad stuff happens if yountell anyone i gonna tell what u did here and stuff. He forced me to come over to him several times a week and this went on until i was 13. Then i managed to get the courage to tell him to go fuck himself and if he ever called i gonna call the police on him. And because of him i am a guy wich likes to fuck and get fucked. Not gay but i dont mind having sex with another guy

Does not sound like you suffered from it.

Mah i dont know realy, got some issues and are into realy fucked up stuff in bed. I dont know how much it is this fault and how much is me. But i never wanted to be normal anyways

Like what fucked up things?

i wanna 12yo whore

Got a fetish for traps, pee, am very submissive, love to play with dildos and stuff and a lott of things i am way too uncomfotable to share

U got any pics with toys up your butt?

You like pegging?
We are anonymous here you can say what else you are into?

so, why did he break up with you?

got milk?

Thats true its kinda hard because i normally dont tell anyone anything of this.

I suspect I got to old for him.
And yes I got some warm milk ;)

Male user here. Something similar happened to me when I was 8-9. Stayed over an older friend's house, late teens, with a few other friends. Since I lived close to the dude I stayed after everyone had left, he starts getting physical, we playfight, before I know what's going on he's got me pinned down and half naked. And that's how I learned I was bi and was very much into anal, and was introduced to a wide variety of different fetishes at a very young age. Dude was insanely good at the whole thing which in retrospect means that either someone had done this to him a lot or he had a lot of experience.

so, does your kids father know about your past and enjoy your slutty ass?

and post dem milky titties already come on

there's a huge difference between a 12 year old girl being the buttslut of a 42 year old man and a boy being sodomized. This stupid whore is now asking for further attention at age 31 because she's too old to get attention from the guys she wants.
The guy who did that to you, you, your father, or the cops should have killed him. But this culture accepts sodomizing boys as it white knights for sluts.

Well no. My kids father's are not part of my life.
The father of my 2 oldest was a guy who knocked me up on our first date. Then we got drunk a couple years later when we meet to talk about our girl and he knocked me up again. He is a good guy and takes care of them but beyond that is no one of consequence.
My youngest was the product of a slutty week.. I'm not sure who the father is. I just know it's not the 2 black guys

this

Attached: laughing-shoe.png (311x244, 119K)

Thanks for sharing bro

>I miss him
I believe that’s called Stockholm syndrome. You should see a therapist.

you sure sound like a handful

but it'd make no sense that you wouldn't post kinky pictures to us if that was real.
i'm sure there's enough horny guys here to keep you entertained for a good while

Shouldnhave let him fuck you up the ass instead then you wouldn't be a single mom. Tell us about your slutty week.

Milky tits now, niggerloving slut

Do you have anymore of those pics, you are gorgeous.

Handful because I like sex?

Yeah atleast the second time. I knew we were a good fit .

My slutty week was just what happened after I broke up with an ex. I sent the kids to their dad for a week and hit the town hard with a friend.
A few weeks later I found out one of them knocked me up.
I think it was 6 guys. I should have limited it to anal but they had free pick of holes

np man!

Why do you hate on me for fucking black guys?

Because they're subhuman

Attached: image_search_1570895460178.png (250x409, 44K)

>Handful because I like sex?
just because of the lack of a solid relationship and orgy baby.