twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop posting orcs please

orcs are cool

si

My favourite one

fucking kek

el oh el

lol

seriously though, what the fuck is wrong with you all? you're all literally obsessed. Go shill your shit on Sup Forums not every american is a racist piece of shit who shits on non whites. I don't give a fuck about race or how white anyone is you motherfuckers.

Actually it kind of bothers me that you have to insult america because it allowed minorities to come in?? So us letting all of you faggots from all over the globe to come here makes us some deformed globin creature? kys you retarded literal faggots

nigga it's been weeks of the constant same bullshit and years of anti americanism on this board. wtf

>seriously though, what the fuck is wrong with you all? you're all literally obsessed. Go shill your shit on Sup Forums not every american is a racist piece of shit who shits on non whites. I don't give a fuck about race or how white anyone is you motherfuckers.

>Actually it kind of bothers me that you have to insult america because it allowed minorities to come in?? So us letting all of you faggots from all over the globe to come here makes us some deformed globin creature? kys you retarded literal faggots

You're in the club and this guy tells you he's whiter than you. What do?

lmao i don't care about muh whiteness, i just post them because they're funny lad

M O N G R I N E S

bump

BILD WALL BILD WALL MAIK MURICA GRET AGIAN

>Trump

lol

the orcs leave me cold but posts like this can't help making me laugh

make sure you use nu-flags on Sup Forums to trigger T_D

100% proud orc heritage.

>the orcs leave me cold
literally how? I haven't laughed so much at a meme for a long time

*claims elven heritage*

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

bump

Why there is never an orc-elf halfbreed on fantasy settings?

Cause orcs are corrupted elves

this

you can't be half corrupted

you are or you aren't.

This is the average orcposter

Leave alone my Finnish friends, dumb ameritard. You wish your people were like them.

Asians have nothing to do with this.

le 2% face

0%

ZERO PERCENT

El bumpo

post the -0,5% pls

These memes reek of projection, it's quite funny

>These memes reek of projection, it's quite funny