What do y’all think of this painting I made?

what do y’all think of this painting I made?

Attached: DCE2EF80-0FB0-472B-8BE7-EA38A2C25252.jpg (750x525, 754K)

looks like a waste of paint

It looks like you filled your colon with melted crayons and shit on a sheet of black velvet.

Looks nice..

i made something similar when i was 8

NIGGERS

Nice

I’ll post a few more paintings I made

Attached: A59BA4D9-9D5A-4BC5-AEAF-695D1BD8DBA2.jpg (3192x1343, 993K)

Attached: EEE6DA7D-2625-4B07-96FE-E3DA0E78FEF0.jpg (1536x2426, 1.06M)

As far as abstract paintings go its good

Thnx :^)

Attached: 085FB547-4128-489D-AB82-4B7E25384371.jpg (750x568, 554K)

Attached: 690E08A2-E11B-4BE4-AA58-3EAC47646AB5.jpg (750x553, 751K)

The first one is really nice, but I think you should focus on less emotions and more strongly, because the feelings created seeing your paintings are all over the place and we end up loosing sight of what's going on. Maybe limit your color pallet and diversify the patterns and texture, it's a bit to much homogeneous. Interesting paintings tho, keep it up!

Looks like somebody cum hard onda a wall, literally crap

I like it

Do you know cecily brown?

Too chaotic. Feels unfocused. I understand what it's going for, but I feel like your overall scope and vision needs to be limited.
I like these a lot more.

After viewing this image, I suddenly crave giant cocks.

yes I LOVE Cecily Brown and I’ve actually been looking at a lot of her paintings lately.

Attached: AD6403B8-4515-460B-B697-8DFBF68193AA.jpg (730x605, 113K)

What another user said, if you add a certain focus to the painting you can get a stronger direct image. Cecily uses certain themes she wants to express in her work.
If you can make it clear what you want to say in your work, it can help evolve the brushstrokes and composition.

This is Jewish garbage. Fine art or no art.

I actually think it's pretty good for abstract art.

Pretty good user.

Kill yourself OP.
No skill, no technique, no depth, no figures, no appeal and no balls. When I look at your work, I know anyone can make it.
Artists spend years refining the perfect craft, you threw paint at canvas.
>This is good for abstract art
It's amusing that fags measure your artwork on a scale of genre that doesn't depict anything.
I know in art class they tell you that kike's zero skill approach is what's best: but it's really not. And only an aristocratic group of homosexual Jews will ever remember the degenerate art that depicts nothing: in a ploy to further the existence of this trash.

Pic Related: a Fascist artist with real talent that's remembered by the people, but rejected by the elite

Attached: Dali_Crucifixion_hypercube.jpg (252x394, 20K)

You are so naïeve that you can't look beyond the easiest thing that pleases the eye. Beauty and realism are a cheap way to score with a painting. Sometimes beauty has its function, but art should also go beyond that measurement.

>rejected by the elite
Lol what a massive idiot you are.
Daliu was responding to the perfection of the image. He knew that a perfect image of a flower or whatever was a complete waste of a human's time, since cameras could do it in a second. So he decided to work with subject matter. To him, his ability to 'draw real good' was incidental.

But to you, being able to paint an image that looks like a photo is the ultimate, because you're a dog-brained pleb who loves hierarchies. Dali would agree with me and spent his life making people like you look like the absolute cunts that you are.

These look great in the thumbnail, the eye mixes up the daubs and there's clearly something going on.
What's this repetitive shape all through them? Is it mechanical or accidental?

Doesn't want to measure through beauty, realism or any real technique or skill.
Can you just cut the bullshit and say 'anything can be art', take another Jewish cock in the mouth and then tie the noose please?

Attached: Gunt Shirt.jpg (306x165, 5K)

Not that guy, but command of materials and spiritual madness are the raw ingredients of art. Abstract art that lacks either really shows it, that's why it's harder to do well than the realistic depiction you think is 'good', because there's no covering up that works without changing the whole thing.

You'd understand that if you either drew yourself, or knew where that quote about the raw ingredients of art came from.

Attached: 27cr0706range.jpg (618x874, 95K)

Please show me the artworks where Dali threw paint at a canvas and never depicted anything or createed artworks that any normal joe could replicate?
Dali depicted actual figures and objects using a range of identifiable techniques and skills. Keep creating cumsplashed canvases and equate yourself to him though.

This shit is classed as art nowadays?
I've seen a kids scribbles that are more interesting than that crap. Like what skill do you need to do that?

Jackson pollock is overrated

>do you even know where that quote about the raw ingredients of art came from.
Kill yourself faggot. I can smell the thousands of dollars in debt from your failed fine art degree from here.

>what do y’all think of this painting I made?
You are homosexual.

Attached: 1570856165251.jpg (722x666, 43K)

>never depicted anything
lmfao at your brain. Dali did a wonderful surrealist painting that predicted WWII and it was criticised at the time for not being 'of anything'. You'll probably never get to sit through a 30 minute talk explaining every single weird object in the painting. Sure, every thing was realistic, but arranged to make a seemingly meaningless confusion of landscape. Every last detail had significance. What amazed me about it was that it was about one square foot when i got to see it in real life. The effect is of a mind under terrible pressure.

Show us some of your abstract art that any normal joe could replicate. The stuff OP has dropped in this thread is actually a cut above.

Attached: mtscribbles6544.jpg (602x777, 91K)

>Any real technique or skill

If you're so confident that any Joe schmo can recreate this guy's work with equal effectiveness, why don't you try it yourself? Once you've shown your work, then we'll talk.

If you're going to larp as the artist, at least get some decent res pix.

Attached: 1570826920919.png (546x565, 50K)

Enough to convince people it actually has any meaning to it.

But dedicated cameras are expensive.

>thousands of dollars in debt from your failed fine art degree
Joke's on you, i got into art school with the highest interview score in my country, then left after four months because art school seemed like a place to finish growing up. Also, art that's about art or being an artist is what they call 'self referential' and it really shits me to tears.

Art as a second option will always be second rate, but subsidised art refers to itself and rots. It's a problem we still haven't solved. Your angry-young-man act is boring as hell and the quote was from Dali you pleb cunt.

Kek.

Attached: stfu666.jpg (666x666, 116K)

>You'll probably never get to sit through a 30 minute talk explaining every single weird object in the painting.
Keep huffing your own farts faggot.

>Jewish Garbage
Reminder that many of the Renaissance era painters worked for Kikes and Pseudo-Kikes and likely identified as such themselves.

>Joke's on you, i got into art school with the highest interview score in my country, then left after four months because art school seemed like a place to finish growing up.
You're either a larping fag or unironically went to art school and even have plans to go back i.e still a fag

Post some of your art you absolute nigger waste.

Attached: amrrvt02.jpg (400x420, 121K)

Quick comment

I usually hate these kind of paintings but there is something strangely haunting about yours user,

Keep up the good work,

>Never depicted anything
>Sure, every thing was realistic, but arranged to make a seemingly meaningless confusion of landscape. Every last detail had significance.
Pick one retard.

Abstraction is a really tricky style to pull off; it's not nearly as random as people make it out to be.
Even whenever I did abstractions myself, I had a concept in mind of what was to be represented with my work.

If you have to explain to people what your art is supposed to be about, then it fails. Your art should be stimulating enough so that people are able to put the pieces together for themselves without giving too much away.

For future reference, try doing some preliminary concept sketches of what you want to illustrate with your work. As of now, it's hard to actually gather anything from these paintings without really stretching for an answer or just using the "satirical" label.

I got in for free and walked away from it. Years later i saw a guy in Chiang Mai sitting on a milk crate with a sable brush the size of a baseball doing black-and-white portraits of passers-by for a dollar. His skill was just superhuman, he'll never have 1/7th the opportunities i've had, life isn't fair.

95% of artworks in Thailand are copies of foreign works or heavily influenced by them. For every decent artist you've heard of, there's 6 more in the poor part of the world who will never, ever have any success.

Attached: img782 copy2.jpg (500x346, 100K)

As the old saying goes:

Beauty is in the eye of the dolla...uh, beholder.

>what do y’all think of this painting I made?
>You're not allowed to critique this artwork unless you post your own artwork or recreate it
You're gonna get a hole in the head the size of my fist.

Yeah yeah money talks bullshit walks. But we need educated critics so we don't get sold the same shit over and over or end up spending millions on heavily theorized turds.

You can critique what you want, but if you're going to angrily shit all over something and spew racism and violence, yep, you better have more than zero talent or knowledge.

Attached: Photo0004 copy.jpg (586x264, 139K)

I think it looks great tbh

How does it feel to be this much of a jealous salty bitch?

Big brain bois

>if you're going to angrily shit all over something and spew racism and violence, yep, you better have more than zero talent or knowledge.
Don't come to an anonymous board and request that someone has to reveal parts of their identity to make a valid argument. That's not and never has been the purpose of this website and anonymous posting in general.
Also don't come to Sup Forums and get mad at racist and violent posts. It's the equivalent of going swimming, then complaining that you're wet.
I can't tell if it's children, normies or the population of Sup Forums has lowered their IQ by 20 points to empathize with their wife's boyfriend. Either way, you clearly weren't beaten enough as a child.

It had a telephone looming over a stormcloud near a lake that looked like it was a pane of glass. Distant people and dots were hard to differentiate, Toys, scraps of metal, cracked and broken rocks, objects part animal part machine. It was a jumble of signals that seemed like meaningless noise until it was explained. It started a conversation about the accessibility of art that is still going on, but you can't even take part in it because the shit in your head keeps dribbling out of your mouth.

I was beaten plenty, you weren't beaten at all, that's why you're talking so much shit with nothing behind it.

Attached: img79222 copy.jpg (1000x724, 123K)

>Never depicted anything
>It had a telephone looming over a stormcloud near a lake that looked like it was a pane of glass. Distant people and dots were hard to differentiate, Toys, scraps of metal, cracked and broken rocks, objects part animal part machine.
Keep digging OP. It's clearly not the equivalent to 'never depicting anything' and it certainly doesn't equate to your low tier artwork. Obviously the Dali artwork visually depicts certain objects, landscape etc - It's why you equate yourself to it but don't post it.

Attached: T01979_10.jpg (1536x1228, 344K)

>No you
Good response user. GOT'EM!

This goes with this

>It's clearly not the equivalent to 'never depicting anything'
It's not abstraction, but it was criticized at the time for not being of anything. Tell us, what would you say to people who complained about that? Would you say it's clearly a very good depiction of objects, faithful to reality, therefore it's 'good art'?

I never equated myself to any high art, i've always been somewhere between comics and graphic design, but i can differentiate between what i like and what is good, can you?

Attached: vv655.jpg (1000x659, 464K)

>Mountain Lake demonstrates Dalí’s use of the multiple image: the lake can simultaneously be seen as a fish. By such doubling he sought to challenge rationality. The painting combines personal and public references. His parents visited this lake after the death of their first child, also called Salvador. Dalí seems to have been haunted by the death of his namesake brother whom he never knew. The disconnected telephone brings the image into the present by alluding to negotiations between Neville Chamberlain, the British Prime Minister, and Hitler over the German annexation of the Sudetenland in September 1938.

Some people think this is a load of bullshit. Is it not bullshit because it's skillfully executed? Think about your answer, wouldn't want to contradict yourself, because that means you have to eat all the shit you threw.

Keep moving goal posts you retard faggots. My argument is that OP's trashfire is not art or is shit art because it shows no skill, technique, doesn't depict anything and has no contextual meaning that the audience could readily interpret. You incorrectly use Dali's artwork to equate to this and then want me to make an irrelevant argument that is not needed, so you don't look like a retard. You've already admitted that Dali's art depicts something in contrast with OP's so EAT SHIT and KYS FAGS!

>that the audience could readily interpret
woop woop
>You incorrectly use Dali's artwork to equate to this
I didn't say that. But kick the shit out of that strawman if it makes you feel good.

OP's work is good. You're that one angry guy who has to win all the time so you feel like a loser because life is a negotiation. That's the joke: art is a conversation that has been going on for thousands of years and you've barged into the thread trying to shion anyone who thinks differently from you. Enjoy 'winning' this thread, in your head, next time you have a shower. That's where angry dudes really overpower people, hours or days later.

lol

Attached: vv543.jpg (788x681, 376K)

This is just the newspaper technique isn't it? Still nice though, good job OP.

>Dali made dis artwork so therefore he would have supported OP's autistic abstraction.

Attached: mountain-lake.jpg (900x719, 218K)

>You're that one angry guy
>That's where angry dudes really overpower people
Comes to Sup Forums 'stop being angry males on the internet'

>Tyson knockout on the strawman
You're ignorance is completely exposed. That painting was criticized for not being 'of anything real', yet it was about real things in every single particular.
Completely aside from that, he defended abstraction by saying that art only had to have command of materials and spiritual madness. I'm inclined to agree. You can disagree without calling people names, but you can't disagree with facts.

>doesn't realize he's the one guy in the thread who's shit himself aggressively and looks stupid
Nobody can stop you noisily shitting yourself and screaming. That's true.

I saw a lady doing a wall decoration with a sponge at a McDonalds. The ragged bits of sponge would make blobs that looked like photos of trees and dirt and water and cloud. That's craft, decoration, graphic design. Art has to be without purpose, or for it's own sake or it immediately collapses into a technical category like that.

Angry shitheads get all mad about this.

>I'm not equating it, i'm merely using it to justify OP's artwork
The metal gymnastics are impressive.

>posts Dali
>declares it good because it's realistic
>gets told Dali said the realism isn't important
>actually shits his nappy so hard he has an aneurysm
It's been really great watching you do the Sup Forums version of skydiving without a parachute, but it's getting a bit forced and repetitive now.

OP's stuff is good. This one goblin has issues. Y'all have a good day.

Attached: scapen0001td012 250.jpg (650x459, 217K)

Just some of my favorites, keep huffing and make sure you pay that debt.
>I'm a former art student highest in my class
>Dali painted a surrealist image without visual context so he would have supported OP,
>user is an angry guy on the internet
>Post your own artwork user or recreate OP's
>user doesn't know quaint Dali quotes
>Stop spewing racism and violence on Sup Forums
>I'm privileged compared to some rodent in Thailand coz I went to art school
>user hasn't even been to a 30 minute lecture on Dali