Ideal Muslim Girls?

Muslimfags, I have a question:

I've been with my masjid for a good while, hung out with the old guys shooting the shit after fajr on weekends, and I'm helping to teach Arabic and feed the homeless.

Due to this, the shiekhs like me, and they say 22-23 is a great time to marry.

One told me to take a front and side profile picture so he could send it to some Ethiopian girls in the area, and another has offered to take me and some others on a trip to Morocco to meet Moroccan women.

What's the ideal women that you've seen that are good for a traditional marriage? I don't want anything forced, and I'm intending to see them with their mahrams.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/grammarofpersian00joneiala
youtube.com/watch?v=RJU7irQQdpA
youtube.com/watch?v=v_BgHd3JNJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kind of in the same process, just a step ahead of you. Firstly, don't think that the hijab is a sure sign of goodness... It's a step in the right direction but a lot of hijab wearing girls are roasties like the rest of them. Secondly make sure she is adaptable. Stubbornness is an inherent quality of all girls but the good ones adapt (and do the same for them).

I say look for a girl not based on your liking per se, rather how good of a mother she will make.

>free Ethiopian gf

You lucky motherfucker

Am I the only white person on Sup Forums anymore?

I'm trying to keep nurturing skills in consideration, and I am already weary of girls who are in college because of what I have seen them do, not to mention that many of the girls wear the hijab as a trend.

Fortunately, my shiekh is old school, so he understands the importance of virginity to me. Good luck to you man, what's your progress? I'm 22, how old are you?

My shiekh says they're Habashas, if that makes a difference. He claims that traditional Habashas refuse to sit down to eat until they have fed you a piece of food directly by hand and made sure you liked it, and that the home and children are willingly their world

good luck

>literally being offered women
wtf i love islam now
Are you a convert or are you an Arab?

Veils and the culture around them is fucking digusting.

I'm a convert. Spic and wop.

>tfw too embarrassed to go to the masjid for fajr prayer because my parents are chechens who blame islam for destroying chechnya and so they hate islam/muslims with a fiery passion

they would probably kill me if they found out im muslim 2bh, cant eat meat because they wont ever agree to buy halal.

Moroccan girls are nice tho

>converting to a false religion just to get your dick wet
>fucking apes just because they are submissive

the absolute state of 56%istan

Sorry user, do you want to be more observant?

I'm a burger, so I just took the pork out of the fast food I buy cuz no kitchen, just find a moderating solution.

Tell me more about Moroccan grils :)

ayyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

Just a white French convert passing by to share a qt Chechen hijabi

> Implying I didn't take more than a year to research what I could beforehand and learning Arabic for other shit

Besides, marriage is half the deen, pasta friend.

My beaner friend keeps talking up some girl he works with though, I think he wants to turn me back

>Spic and wop.
so an Arab lol

Hello, wh*Toid tourist. I know you're a wh*Toid subhuman because a true ROMAN would never insult his LATINO brothers. Your divide and conquer tactics don't work here, wh*Tey.

How did you guys convert? What is the process? I'm not particularly religious myself but I've always found Arab and in general Islamic culture to be very interesting. What are the benefits? Is there any way I should become more religious, or is it just something that happens on your own will?

I know there's some negroid mixture in me somewhere because of my nose/lips and the spic part is from PR...

For all I know, I wuz moorz n sheeeeit.

Besides, the Moroccans already think I look like one of them lol

the ideal muslim girls are 11 years old and younger

>Converting to the religion that terrorizes your country
Coward absolute fucking degenerate coward

As salaam alikoum baguette, you like your food still?

Hats your mosque like, and do you support mass immigration in your country?

I need to look up Rene Guenon more...

Didn't the prophet marry when he was 25?

Anyway the only qualities that matter are a good heart and lots of faith. That goes for all women, not just muslims

>Ideal Muslim Girls?

dead

You can't go back, they'll take your head off lmfao.

On the contrary, he is a very intelligent man. When the Arab armies march into Paris, who do you think they will put in charge? Some weak, feminine wh*Te cuck, or an alpha loyal ally who stood with them even when he faced
grave danger?

>What's the ideal women that you've seen that are good for a traditional marriage? I don't want anything forced, and I'm intending to see them with their mahrams.
Tbqh I'm a convert and in France most of them are Maghrebis so I don't know a lot besides them but these women are surely traditional, Algerian women tend to be the most traditional and Tunisian ones the most "modern". You can go with Moroccan women, they tend to mix the most just be careful because they are known to be sluts (there are haram hotels in Morocco). All of them have a common point : they want to marry young.
But honestly I'd like to see if I can marry a bosniak or chechen (even though chechen men rarely let their women marry with strangers), they're one of the most traditional.

>How did you guys convert?
"officially" converted by taking my shahada while contemplating at night in some lost place that I use to go to meditate. Then I took my shahada to a mosque (first time going to a mosque) with an imam and other Muslims around me.
>What is the process?
It depends, for me I just looked at Islam out of curiosity then I got attached to it, used to listen a lot of Quranic recitations and studied it.
>What are the benefits?
Your soul is renewed but it's all about you. For example for me Islam has been a huge liberation for my soul and an escape door to this materialistic society.
> Is there any way I should become more religious, or is it just something that happens on your own will?
Again it's all about you, it should come from your own will. For me I saw many constraints at first (such as no pork, no alcohol) but then I started to get more religion, performed ghusl and recited the Quran (even though my Arabic is meh) and these things seemed meaningless. The dîn became a soft drug.

What terrorizes my country the most is the corrupted Macron subverting our society.

For me, a combination of linguistic admiration of Arabic, a desire to know Muslim philosophy and Sufism, an inate desire for tawhid, social isolation, and an increasing hatred of postmodern society.

I prefer Persian culture tbqh. You get the benefit of a wholesome life, a community, connections, and a separation from material life.

Increasing religion takes three basic steps in Islam: Islam (adhering to the five pillars of shahada, prayer, fasting, charity, and hajj), then Imaan (solidifying belief in the Islamic concepts and figures) and ihsan (engineering your mind and acts around pleasing the Lord and inner beauty)

You'll be the weird white outcast in the mosque.
Also you can never go back as they'll kill you for leaving, but they'll never accept you either.

Fuck off, wh*Toid. Your fear mongering does not work on us.

>tfw fell in love with a native girl
>tfw she agreed to raise our children as muslims but refuses to give up her catholic views
T-this won't work right?

Wa alaykum salam taco, of course, it's true sometime I miss some old pork sausage but we have halal bacon (not pork) here kek and I just cook my French food in a halal way so it's all good
My mosque is pretty new and nice, it's orange with a golden dome.
I don't support mass immigration but regulated immigration because the EU makes the situation chaotic. They don't even know how to handle refugees and how to treat them. They just take them and throw them randomly in the society without any help.
>Rene Guenon
You definetely should, Pickthall as well

Good thread. Oh, and just make sure she's genuine.
Technically halal, but mixed religion households often end badly, not saying it couldn't work though.

Wtf do you mean hahaha Muslims tend to be so kind with converts. When I converted, all of the Arabs in the mosque seemed to be way happier than me.

The white guy gets the most attention, im a white muslim and everyone wants to talk with me.

>You get the benefit of a wholesome life, a community, connections, and a separation from material life.
This. I don't know if you saw my answers to the user you replied to but I feel the same way, especially about the material life.

Most Muslims are meds so it takes about two seconds to become their best friend

Are you a TÜRK bull? I'm not Muslim but you can probably get her to slowly come over if you are very patient and point out similarities between the religions and the benefits of Islam (remember, you should be talking about how it would benefit her, and how she would enjoy it). You have to be subtle though, people only change their minds if they do it themselves, so you need to make her want to convert. Is she very stubborn?

I'm a white Muslim as well and I can confirm that we do get a lot of attention, sometimes it can be pretty surprising

Mah man, good man.

I miss prosciutto so badly, I must say, but it's a small price to pay.

My favorite read so far has been Sir William Jones' comments on the Persian language and literature in his primer.

>I'm a convert. Spic and wop.
Why do so many Latinos in particular convert? All the converts at my local mosque are white simply because there aren't very many Latinos where I live, but everywhere else it seems to be mostly Latinos, you guys even have your own wikipedia page. Are they preparing for the Andalus uprising?

I know it is halal but I see a lot of potential for future conflict and that concerns me

And my parents are going to be very upset

no muslim will ever be a brother of mine
your damage control is so bad. So what if you are learning arabic? You are still a cuck

Yeah, Im a Chechen and have a muslim name. They are surprised when they hear my name lol.

You white muslims are slowly being indoctrinated. They feed off guys like you, lost in life and angry.

ال جامو كفار

I hope istkhra can help.

Everyone in my mosque talk about the other nationalities all the time, we're like interpals autists lol. We're not usually racist toward each other, but share a hate I some degree for elitist Zionists for obvious reasons.

I was disconnected from my culture. My mom didn't teach me Spanish, I didn't mesh smoothly with the Mexicans or whites in my school (mexican best friend), and I don't have much contact with anyone in PR.

I'd say it was a lack of cohesive culture which also helped to draw me to Islam.

I'm Turkish yes
I used to think of her as stubborn and that's one of the reasons I started liking her in the first place. But since we have become a couple she started becoming more and more submissive and adopted a lot of my views

But she is still very defensive when it comes to her Christian faith. I honestly think that she is scared of my Islam

Not denying I've been a cuck to the dunya, but cheap pussy wasn't part of the appeal. I'm slowly learning to be a slave to God, which is better. Arrogance is creation's downfall.

You're sick in the head. Your spanish and italian ancestors died fighting islam and you just convert, switch sides like a whore. You have no soul at all. I understand hating what the west has turned into and wanting to be a righteous person but that doesn't mean you go to islam.

FUCK after a year of half of Arabic and I still mess shit up
الحمار كفار
أيضاً اسلام عليكم اخوان
اسمي توماس. و انت؟
انا طالب في جامعة. هل انت طالب؟
ادرس اللغة العربية و سياسة
في الصيف دهبتُ الى المغرب

>unironically thinking islam is the true religion
wew lad

Kudos for keeping your religion in a like 80% kuffar country. But it doesn't surprise me since you're a Chechen and you guys have this ability to keep & transmit the deen easily.
For me it's oftenly when I'm wearing a qamis on jumu'ah while taking the bus or the subway that I get noticed haha.

>My favorite read so far has been Sir William Jones' comments on the Persian language and literature in his primer.
Sounds interesting, might look into it.

Another wh*Toid shivers in fear as he slowly realizes he cannot stop the anti-wh*Te alliance.

Try to bring her over slowly then. If she is actually submissive like that then you can slowly bring her over if you simply point out the similarities and point out the benefits for her.

>الحمار كفار
This
> I still mess shit up
Same, been a year, Im getting fine with the pronunciation but the grammar is complicated

Islam ain't a religion. It's a way of life. Religion is a word coming from the Romans that doesn't describe Islam. Islam is the dîn, not some weak belief.

How many times Sup Forumstards have told me "Charles Martel must be spinning in his grave" because of you. Lol
Man up, I'm respecting France as a Muslim convert more than my native brothers who spend their times being degenerates at parties

archive.org/details/grammarofpersian00joneiala

Enjoy :)

Fuck I love the Persian language, the way it's written, the way it sounds... No wonder the Arabs took a break from smelling their farts to learn it on the side lol

كيف جريت رحلتك؟

ما نوع السياسة تدرس؟

>Not realizing Islam is truth

I can’t articulate it in Arabic, but I do some general American politics studies but I really enjoyed my modern Middle East course.

Thanks man!
I appreciate it as well, ngl I've been listening to a lot of Shia religious persian nuhas and nasheeds, they sound extremely good.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJU7irQQdpA

>the most retarded religion ever conceived
>a literal warlord pedo as prophet
>truth

Im not that religious tho, im more of a agnostic.

My bad

>Can't answer the charge
Cowards and brainlets. You reflect extremely poorly on the type of people who convert from western backgrounds.

Are you guys Sunni and Shia? To all muslims in the thread, not just OP.

>Implying Islam was concieved and not pure truth on the world and universe that has always been true, from the big bang until now
>implying alt-right calling cards are arguments
>implying thinking God is one but also three but also a dad and a son but also died but never dies but also revived himself makes sense
>having your holiest site littered with pagan idols from the roman era

>implying I am from Sup Forums

Shias are weird

As I mentioned, I have a hard on for Persianate culture lol, so I love analyzing why they've antagonized the West throughout history.

I go to a Sunni mosque, but I stumbled into a Shia mosque one time for asr prayers, just in time for a lecture concerning an Islamic interpretation of psychotherapy and using Ghazali's methodology for the redemption of the lapsed believer to treat drug addiction.

I sat through the lecture in the almost empty men's section of the lecture and tried not to look too long at the full sisters section full of hijabi qt3.14s learning just like me...

Lmao, these brainlet cowards are so pathetic and dumb they can't do anything but shriek muh goto Sup Forums, muh safespace.

Truly sub-human and pathetic.

The quality of western converts to islam must be very poor, and probably Islam is then a religion for sub-humans.

Sunni, one of my good friends is shia though, seems like a nice guy.

It comes naturally bro. Just pray and hope for the best.

*Chador'd qt3.14s I meant, like pic related, not just hijabis, all black too.

>joins a terrorist group for pussy

sad

Can you?

Sunni

>tried not to look too long at the full sisters section full of hijabi qt3.14s learning just like me...
I feel you bro, always see them at the end of the maghrib prayer

>>Implying Islam was concieved and not pure truth on the world and universe that has always been true, from the big bang until now
lmao if there is one thing that goes against any kind of truth is your shitty book literally made-up after your pedo prophet died and of which there are copies written while he was still alive that have visible changes canceled from the pages to further proof it was made-up on the spot
>>implying thinking God is one but also three but also a dad and a son but also died but never dies but also revived himself makes sense
The face that you are too much of a brainlet to understand the trinity does not mean it does not make perfect sense user

What is this "Memri TV" channel? seems like it generates many memes lol.

Based pastaman fighting the good fight.

Catholic-Islamic alliance to wipe out the Jews & cucks from France when?
I can't stand your berber brothers tho

top kek muslims love white converts

similar to the token black guy meme

Only Indo-Europeans can be white

Some TV station that does shitty arabic to english translations of MENA tv channels (which aren't very good in the first place).

not a convert and tbqh I don’t really care
I study so I can find myself a cute liberal feminist Tunisi gf

:'''''''''''''''''''''''(

I know I probably just need to talk to them and their families to know more, but I wasn't part of their mosque. Most of them seemed like they were Indians or Iraqis, which I am attracted to.

I know I need to be genuine. What's good is that aside from fapping, I think about family and children whenever I look longingly at a irl muslimah now at the masjid, and I have no desire to fuck non Muslim women irl. We're always students friend, stay strong.

>The face that you are too much of a brainlet to understand the trinity does not mean it does not make perfect sense user
blasphemy, accept the unity of God, accept Monotheism. God can never die nor does he beget children. Remove pagan idols from the vatican now.

>I use Jesus and Muhammad to compare Christianity and Islam even though Jesus is a prophet in Islam and Muhammad is a messenger like the 60+ others that came before

Man don't be a dick, the trinity is probably the biggest theological meme, it wasn't even a concept at the beginning of Christianity.
Jesus was tempted by Satan in the Bible, do you honestly think God can be tempted by Satan?
Don't be a dick, why did you click on the thread in the first pleace? Don't even talk about the Quran conservation if you follow the Bible lol

Whenever. Macron has to go.

>accept the unity of God
The Trinity is united, it is one God
>accept Monotheism
Christianity is monotheistic
> God can never die nor does he beget children
God didn't die, you simply don't understand the deep meaning behind Christ's sacrifice to elevate mankind towards the lost perfecation and make it whole again
>Remove pagan idols from the vatican now.
Christ has dominion all over the world. Pagan statues are just that, statues, kept as a record of humanity's history. How will you know that your religion is true, if you know only of its existence? But m*slims know their religion is wrong and afraid of meauring it up with everything else; your faith is weak.

Muhammed was no messenger. Christianity already has a book of the apocalypse, divine revelation was over, together with the promise of preserving it. Islam shits on all these truths and creates a fan-fic that is absolutely retarded.
>Jesus was tempted by Satan in the Bible, do you honestly think God can be tempted by Satan?
Jesus was both God and Man. He had to live through everything a man does, including temptation, to show us the way to live life as a perfect man. He is subject to temptation because all men are, and as Christ on earth he was also a man.
>Don't be a dick, why did you click on the thread in the first pleace? Don't even talk about the Quran conservation if you follow the Bible lol
The Bible is so well preserved that the dead sea scrolls proved the old testament translation of the Bible is closer to the original hebew text than the masoretic texts used today by Jews.

Sura Ikhlas says it best:

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,

Allah , the Eternal Refuge

He neither begets nor is born,

Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

>Jesus was tempted by Satan in the Bible, but he's still God
>The trinity is monotheism even though it divides God into three and gives to one of his 3 parts a human nature
>Jesus never said word for word "I am God." in the Bible

I don't know how dense you have to be to believe that God can be tempted by Satan. It's literally in the Bible.
I was catholic I went to catechism stop using those poor mumbo jumbos and being butthurt christians on a Muslim thread

What a comfy thread.

Anyway bros, I go zZzZz peace be upon you all
I leave you with one of the most beautiful Quranic recitation I've ever heard

youtube.com/watch?v=v_BgHd3JNJY

Also this

Salaam britbong :D

What topic would you like to discuss?

see: also
>God didn't die
the bible would have us believe he laid rotting for three days.

Faith by confusion. Trinitarians cant cope.

I bet you're the same kind of guy who posts shit on Sup Forums about how spics are subhumans who need to get out of the country. Why do you care if we convert to Islam? I'm tempted to do it just for the qts.

>>Jesus was tempted by Satan in the Bible, but he's still God
I have already explained the meaning of temptation. And how is this an argument anyway? Satan didn't know that Christ was God made flesh, he was tempting him like he does with all men. You would only have an argument if Christ fell to temptation, which he didn't. M*hammed on the contrary indulged in the most earthly vanities and sins with no regret whatsoever because "we wuz prophets n shiet"
>>The trinity is monotheism even though it divides God into three and gives to one of his 3 parts a human nature
The trinity is not divided, it is one. Everything the Father has, the Son has and the Spirit has also. All three persons are fully God.
>>Jesus never said word for word "I am God." in the Bible
He actually did, and for this reason the Jews crucified him.
>I don't know how dense you have to be to believe that God can be tempted by Satan. It's literally in the Bible.
The purpose of Satan on earth is literally to tempt men. Christ went through life as a perfect man. Even a perfect man is subject to being tempted, but he did not fall into temptation.
>I was catholic I went to catechism stop using those poor mumbo jumbos and being butthurt christians on a Muslim thread
So you are just the product of poor cathechesis, no surprise there. Maybe next time study your own religion better before falling for a cheap arabic knockoff

>Christ's body
>rotting
Even normal bodies don't rot after three days, and his body was surrounded by clothing and in a damn cave.

Nobody cares man stop the mental gymnastics
Jesus went under the temptation of evil, he had sinful thoughts, God don't have sinful thoughts
It's not here that you have to preach, we believe in Jesus being the Messiah. Stop polluting this thread