What’s an easy painless way to kill myself but I need it to look like an accident because I don’t want my dad to be...

What’s an easy painless way to kill myself but I need it to look like an accident because I don’t want my dad to be too sad or feel like it’s his fault I did it

Attached: 3ACF8320-67EB-4D35-BED2-7F5A096FC235.jpg (212x249, 7K)

Can't be done.
You're stuck here.

I’m serious though. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this. I just can’t let my dad know I killed myself

walk over one of these, several attempts might be required, try to fall on sharp objects with your head if possible

Attached: banana-peel.jpg (1200x747, 37K)

Attached: ylyl.png (516x526, 257K)

Attached: q6zc82cvb7o11.png (720x392, 185K)

Well,shit.
Life goes buy very fast, faster as you get older.
Just be thankfull for what you have that's good and it gets better.
Be thankful you're not in some dictator shithole getting blowtorched for laughs or drinking out of a mud puddle.

Jump repeatedly out of a first floor window. If you do it enough, the distance you'll fall will accumulate. 10 jumps will be like a 20meter fall

Won't be easy or painless but try and get hit by a drunk driver. That way it looks like an accident *and* your dad gets someone to blame for it that isn't you.

God damnit dox if that’s you, I’m gonna find you and slap you. Play your guitar, it’ll help.

best way to do this would be on a boat in the middle of the ocean. i cant imagine the helium balloons would float for TOO long, eventually they'll fuck out and the gun will make it all sink to the bottom of the water. If it was on land, someone would have seen a bunch of balloons carrying a little pistol in the middle of the sky, or eventually someone would find it walking their dog or something. Police database shit would match the bullet in your head with the gun that Joe Public called in, then bang case solved.

Dude, you're going to die eventually, why the big rush?

Your dad will feel horrible no matter how you go.

this tbh

But he will feel worse if it’s suicide

You wont do anything, like always. Pussybitch. Stop being a little crybaby to get some pity here.
Pathetic loser, youre nothing.
Just end it instead of talking like a bitchboy.
Waste of space.

Wait till winter when it's really cold. Go camping, leave a trip plan with a friend. Set up your camping stove in a way that it definitely won't accidentally tip over inside your tent. Fire it up. The monoxide will be very painless, the stove will burn itself out. Goal is for the story to be that you just got cold and tried to warm up the tent with the stove. Your death will have the added benefit of being a warning to others about the danger of doing that.

Recommend seeing a psychologist for at least a few months before making a final decision. If you do go through with it, use that time to get into hiking/camping. It will make it way less suspicious when you take a solo weekender for no reason at all in poor conditions.

I’ve been in therapy since I was 15 it doesn’t work

Get Xanex loser

Search for purpose fren, it worked for me. Join the army, keep moving forward and stop thinking.

Join the army

I’m tired of trying to make it work. It doesn’t. I’m just done

You've got this backwards. I decided to kill myself several years ago. So I spent years drinking, smoking, eating fatty foods, gave up work and went on benefits, separated from my partner and my kids, etc.

I'm killing myself very slowly by living life totally free of anything but my own desires. I'll die of a heart condition by 40. In the mean time I get to see my kids grow and help them when I'm not too depressed. And nobody else knows I'm doing a long term suicide attempt so nobody feels blamed

This enjoy the hedonistic aspects of life and you'll die prematurely.

hey OP stop being a fag and eat magic mushrooms. it worked for me

Pretty sure he'll actually be relieved, no more disappointing and pathetic son to worry about.

Either way, he will be sad. Don't do it user.

After every sunset there is Sunrise. Remember that.

Dude, sounds like you've got good vibes with your dad. Why not live and spend some of your life making the both of you happy?
Success is the best revenge frend. Have a kot to pet as well.

Attached: 1539753118519.gif (531x570, 1.8M)

Kill yourself if you want, but no matter what you say, or how pathetic you are, your dad is gonna feel like shit.

pussy ass bitch. the very fact you think someone will be sad shows you're not convinced you want to die. get a fucking cat and chill

carbon monoxide poisoning though

Ever tryed a therapy to avoid the option to kill yourself?

Why would he think it's his fault?

No matter what you do it's going to result in someone being hurt, death does that. Losing a child does that.

No matter how you die, he'll still likely have suicide as a thought in his mind, and he's going to have regrets no matter what.

Lastly, "painless" and "accident" are harder to line up. Subways have cameras which would show intent. Trains are kinda hard to get hit by accidentally...

The most I can offer is getting drunk on a tall bridge and falling off.

This. Have some good times with your dad and then when he croaks feel free to off yourself.