It must be so fucking boring living in a country without summer. Just as boring as living in a country without snow

It must be so fucking boring living in a country without summer. Just as boring as living in a country without snow.

Scotland, Western Norway, Faroe islands all have no summers and no snow. How do the people there not kill themselves?

drugs and alcohol

Western Norway here. We have snow, and we have summers. Our summers average at 14 degrees, which is perfect. Our winters are usually around -5 and +2 degrees, which means we have snow most of the winter, but it also melts and reappears a few times during the winter.

>14 degrees
I'm sorry but that's not summer.

>tfw superior average 20℃ summer -20℃ winter

>Our summers average at 14 degrees
This is our winter here in south brazil (from 4ºC to 44ºC around the year).

>Our summers average at 14 degrees, which is perfect.

>our summers are on average 40+ degrees max, 35 degrees minimum, an that probably lasts like 9 months out of the year

Lol, please stop with your "we're cold I promise!" bullshit.
Average January high and low in Bergen is 4.3 and 0.1C respectively. The low is above freezing.
Hell, Atlanta Georgia's average low in January is 1.3C.
Your "winter" is a joke.

fuck snow

An american using Celsius scale and citing a foreign city without saying "abroad".
Quite impressed.

You ever felt cold temps friendo?

Yes, i was born in a mountains region here in south brazil. (know as "serra gaucha") I saw snow 2 times there.
Now i live in probably 50 meter above sea level. It's hot the entire year.

Are you fucking dense? He literally wrote:
>Our winters are usually around -5 and +2 degrees, which means we have snow most of the winter, but it also melts and reappears a few times during the winter.

Sound like your average only is 1 degree from georgia's.

Summer is the worst season.

>Our summers average at 14 degrees
>summer
Ahhahahahahahahahahahha

>everyone's having fun outside except for me because I'm too fat to be outside

>Just as boring as living in a country without snow
I, too, enjoy hypothermia

Doesn't Scotland have beach resorts? They must have SOME kind of summer.

if you dont enjoy winter youre not white

>Our summers average at 14 degrees, which is perfect.

This is true, 15°C is the perfect summer temperature.

Fine I'll give up being white, just get me out of this bullshit cold

What map is that? It looks like a human coloration map but I'm assuming it's average temp. A key or link to a source would be nice.

Scandinavians do not have summer

fucking true that

>when that -30°C hits

Norwegians and maybe danes have no summer. In most years it's not rare that temperatures reach 25°C

Here in Sweden

Scots have only experienced temperatures above 20°C when travelling to other countries