Who will play her in the movie of her life?

liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/62mx2v/crazy_woman_freaked_out_on_me_and_my_girlfriend/
youtube.com/watch?v=W1zJearXAlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>everyone starts cracking up when she litterally says "IM 'MURRICAN!"

Amy Schumer

mental illness is not funny user, my mom is like this and i often cry myself to sleep out of frustration. she will harass random people in public for no reason, break out into fits of laughter, talk for hours on end about anything, refuse to take her pills and sometimes just spread her shit on walls and floors. and then other days she dresses and acts normally and you wouldn't know her from another person standing in line waiting to buy something at a store.

there is no system of support for her, not in society, no charities or outreach groups, very little financial aid, and without me she would end up wandering the streets homeless and probably start drinking and doing drugs.

the woman in your video is clearly very lonely, sexually frustrated and is suffering from serious chemical imbalances in her brain which make her unable to function or fit into society normally. is it her fault? is it a paraplegic's fault they cant climb stairs?

a very dicey social problem, one which seems to be growing rapidly in the developed world. egging her on like this and feeding into the psychosis is the worst possible thing you can do, and putting her in the criminal system is likely to yoyo her in and out of institutions until she loses any job she has (if she can hold one down) and get her addicted to street drugs, shelters and those treatment facilities are a gateway to hard narcotics.

Amy Schumer.

kino

were they having sex in public?

What if this was an elaborate prank video, and everyone but Amy Schumer was in on it? The couple actually were about to fuck, and the guy just starts filming after she starts asking them to stop. It would be a pretty good prank.

Your mom should kill herself

The redditor who thought it was okay to fuck his whore gf in public.

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/62mx2v/crazy_woman_freaked_out_on_me_and_my_girlfriend/

>roastie whore and chad bf get btfo
>normalfags will defend them

is this fake?
youtube.com/watch?v=W1zJearXAlk

This woman is a cunt, not a legit retard.
She deserves everything she gets.

>This is what people who can't understand social cues think.

bitch is salty she has no action

This is what happens when you don't get laid.

We seriously need to do something about the adult male virgin population before some bad shit happens.

jesus christ I'd have knocked that bitch out

She's probably just angry that they're not an interracial couple. This is California, after all.

This is what happens when you take bullies out of schools. Fat ugly people need to learn their place in society.

She is simultaneously slut-shaming that other girl while talking shit about foreigners and playing the "everything is rape, and I am a perpetual victim" card.
That's pretty cool.

Just send them to crazy fat bitches house. Problem solved.

Have you met /r9k/? They ain't gonna go anywhere near anything that isn't a perfect silent barefoot virgin 10/10 asian qt