Hey bros do you guys mow your lawn?

Hey bros do you guys mow your lawn?

Attached: redmower_lawnmowing.jpg (600x789, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQcqr0pi-yc
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3p5W5wWh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yeah, gotta do it today

Our complex has people that do it.

agreed

yes. I don't do it often tho, it's too satisfying to give a had time to my mower with thicc grass. Also, nice boomer thread

Attached: cate.jpg (720x720, 20K)

hard*

>Yeah, its part of being a homeowner
I'm having a ground ivy outbreak and it really sucks ball at the moment (tenacity you blow ass)

I love mowing my lawn. I mow my front lawn with a greens mower(The kind they use on golf courses) a few times a week. I mow the back yard with a rotary mower. I’m going to aerate and level my yard in the spring to really kick it up a notch.

Tenacity isn’t working for you?

I send mine out to be cut

Attached: sod-source-truck.png (601x400, 413K)

the front of the lawnmower is on the last mow line, makes sure the parts the wheel rolls on is mowed

No Homo, I cut my grass.

>time for AGENT ORANGE again
Tenacity killed nearly all the weeds and it's working great at preventing growth of new weeds but it's been a week since I applied it to the ground ivy and its still healthy looking as ever

No, Juan does

What kind of grass do you have?

Kentucky bluegrass

No, i mow my moms lawn

Share your mowing techniques, anons

Me, I like to mow a few rows around the entire perimeter before I start going back and forth across the center

No, i shave my soil hairs

This is how i mow my lawn

Attached: 2887B696-7571-431A-BB20-48B114525FD9.jpg (1340x940, 448K)

I wax my lawn, and then it comes in thinner next time. I'm thinking of splurging and getting laser treatments.

With a mower

10/10 definitely worth the up charge for laser treatments. You will wonder why you didn't try it sooner.

What lawnmowers do you guys use

it's much faster to just set the fucking grass on fire and let the wind blow the ashes away

Yeah and pic related's technique is lacking

with a surrogate, you poor faggot

True Neutral
Chaotic Good
Lawful Evil
Lawful Good
Chaotic Neutral
Chaotic Evil

Nope. Got that shit cemented the second I could afford it. Payment in the back and the front. WAY less work.

Those trees look like literal green shit mounds.

underrated post

stop turning me on, you creep

Fuck laying turf. Seriously, fuck that job right off. Respect for the lads that call it a job but it's not for me. I'll stick with Forestry.

Ded

Attached: 1570721239509.jpg (750x739, 537K)

Yes.

yes and no.
i use a scythe since im in the middle of the city so there's not much to cut, i can get it done faster than a lawnmower and the bonus is getting up at 4-5am to see the sunrise and smell fresh grass without much noise.

Attached: 9658_9951_large.jpg (374x374, 60K)

Yeah, I just mow it once every two or three weeks, and I set my blades all the way down (I don’t care how the grass looks, I just feel comfortable knowing that I don’t have to mow for a few extra weeks)

Does anyone grow their own compost with leaves and clippings and shitting in it so you can use it elsewhere

Heh... All I need is one hundredth of a second in order to make quick work of this grass.

Attached: katana.jpg (608x367, 190K)

live in New Mexico -- xeriscape
used to live in OH, hated mowing, sometimes twice a week.

Cub cadet 50". Bought it new last yaer

garden sprayer for Roundup
less than $50, bought it new 5 years ago
xeriscape

Lol damn you

Should of splurged on a Husqvarna mzt 61. I picked one up for my company 2 years ago. Can now unreasonable hills because heavy motor is lower to ground and center of gravity is good. Also powerfully enough that you don't need to nig rig a roller or sweep to the back to get amazing lines

thanks for reminding me i gotta do that today before it rains

How to get rid of creeping charley aka lawn ivy by The Lawn Care Nut...worked for me!

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=SQcqr0pi-yc

Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=JE3p5W5wWh4

Oh, you!

Attached: 1566066176307.png (314x351, 118K)

John Deere 180B greens mower, Ego 20”, Toro Super Recycler.

plus it helped you grow a pair of tits!

excellent

>amerimutts

Attached: 1564403430956.webm (460x460, 1002K)

hire nigger

My budget was $2k

>once around the perimeter
>once i reach where i started i do back and forth strips across the lawn
>do circle around the tree and the electrical pole

>go to other part of lawn, do back and forth without perimeter bc i can just turn around on my driveway
>once i reach the garden i cut a perimeter around it and then continue back and forth until im done

usually at some point i have to mix some two stroke gas and refuel the mower because my lawnmower is from the 70s and its a fucking gas guzzler

yyyyep. i kinda enjoy it. gets me out of the house and makes my parents happy.

Attached: 1550325523076.png (396x385, 18K)

Attached: gettyimages-84750929-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.14M)