You white bois are so sensitive, is there anything you're not scared of? This is why you're being replaced...

You white bois are so sensitive, is there anything you're not scared of? This is why you're being replaced, you can't even get barked at without crying.

Attached: pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-1.jpg (680x510, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cullen_Jones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 facts I know are true

>Niggers can't swim

>Niggers are afraid of dogs.

3 more facts
>White boi scared of dogs
>White boi scared of niggers
>White bois always find something to cry about

>Butthurt nigger
I've seen this one before

Attached: 1570652477934.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Lmao ya whites are scared. We ENSLAVED you dumb niggers. We have so much more intelligence, weaponry and way bigger numbers. Oh and your block headed nigger dogs are ugly as fuck. I'd say get a German shepherd or a husky but they wouldn't put up with another animal like you being around them.

Being called a nigger by a scared little white boy means absolutely nothing. Like a mouse calling a cat a pussy.

Hey pussy

Attached: Youre a white man!.jpg (600x615, 40K)

Typical fat neck beard living in his Mama's basement taking credit for others accomplishments. I'll tell you what, I'll come give your mother some of this nice nigger dick, and maybe stick around and make a man out of you.

I'm pure ebony perfection, little guy.

Too stupid to realize you just admitted to being the mouse in this situation...

NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE POO

Post bbc with time stamp

It’s not an actual black man who makes these threads. It’s Pajeet and Ravi

I don't comply with inferiors.

You will never be man enough to say that to a black person in real life, and you will always live with that fact.

Fuck off you larp'ing kike.

high rate mutual funds and good credit

the reason nigs are all scared of dogs is because they are all shitty pet owners. So they have the most shitty, pissed off mean dogs. No shit you're gonna be afraid of dogs, blacks are just shitty pet owners tbh

the swimming thing, you got me. Like it is really that difficult to learn? fuck I learned when I was like 2-3. Dont even remember a time where I couldnt swim

Try swimming with your nostrils facing forwards.

Lmao, you aight white boy.

Wrong again white boi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cullen_Jones

Nigger

You're nothing but a scared little white boi. I would let you eat my shit if you were starving. You will never say that to a black man in real life because you yourself are not a real man.

Attached: 1567963024682.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

ITT: Niggs being niggs.

Attached: 1565824554644.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

Niggs love niggbulls because they're stupid, violent, and unpredictable just like them. Shitty dogs for shitty people ;-)

Attached: 1564453666422.webm (1280x720, 2M)