Why did the left ruin video games?

Why did the left ruin video games?

Attached: Borderlands-3-cover-art-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Because they shit on everything until it's so rotted and destroyed by their acidic crap that it's palatable only to other shit eating leftists

Because they appeal to the male fantasy.

The obvious political stances and activism is so apparent everywhere in that game it's pathetic

They wait until they spot the childhood innocence and care free fun of any media and then pounce on it like the pedophiles they are.

They didn't ruin your vidya, retard.
Do you have an example from bl3 other than renaming midgets?

dunno, why haven't you stopped beating your wife?

>They didn't ruin your vidya, retard
I haven't played this game personally, but you are fucking blind if you don't see how leftism is literally fucking up vidya left and right. That and blatant corporate greed.

>that and blatant corporate greed
So both the left and right are fucking up vidya?

>Only the right pushes corporate greed

The more you talk, the more obvious it is you're a sheep

Pls dont assume my fursona, its very rude

They have no room for free thought. Everyone must fall in line, everyone must abide by their rules. Even in mediums where they have no interest, they can't stand to not be obeyed.

>the left
opinion discarded

my fursona is a hairy jew.

Because they shit on everything until it's so rotted and destroyed by their acidic crap that it's palatable only to other shit eating leftists

the devil you say?

All jokes suck it's like playing a shadow of two

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

Attached: 1566055633056.jpg (538x800, 66K)

Satanic sexts fucking wasted.

Attached: 1422468278698.gif (404x416, 180K)

Attached: 1570248403200.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

Yes, the left. Since they're the ones injecting politics in vidya, sports and TV/Movies, and other places it doesn't belong

No one is twisting anyone's arm. You think someone from the left is standing behind each project and forcing developers to remove boobies from their games? Do you think the inclusion of minority groups is the decision of anyone but those artists? Maybe it's what the developers want? Didn't Code Vein just come out? That's "Boobies the Game".
I want an example of the left ruining something that doesn't involve women's clothing or icky minorities.

Joanna
Cub
Vick
Ribas
Frevola
Anders

Attached: Schaub Shake.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Buying this game after the trash that was the presequel

HEEM

Attached: beanbag.jpg (1310x873, 88K)

>You think someone from the left is standing behind each project and forcing developers to remove boobies from their games?
Actually YES I do think that. Because it's fucking obvious that's what going on.

And you want an example? How about we fucking start with ME3 where every male looked like a fucking supermodel and all the females were fucked up looking. How do you explain that?

gadoosh

Jamal was ASIAN

Schaub is God

Attached: Brendan stand up at moontower comedy festival.jpg (1536x2048, 350K)

This is just like when farcry came out. All the Sup Forumstards were going fucking bananas cuz 2 nigger chicks were on the cover. They swore the left was involved because the game was gonna have you be a nigress killing whitey.

This doesn't look very left-woke to me. Self-proclaimed comedy writers that suck is the games main problem. They should spend some money on talented comedy writers for the DLCs

Attached: Moxxi.jpg (640x640, 80K)

that is fucking disgusting

Guys, I think his fursona might be a goat. Just a hunch.

Only reason why she still looks like that is because everyone else would go apeshit if it did happen

Did that ruin the game for you dude? Sorry you're such a fragile snowflake. But if I had to give an explanation, me3 had a notoriously bad ending, indicative of a troubled development cycle caused by EA. If bioware hadn't been subsumed into EA, that, along with many of me3's issues, wouldn't have occurred. These are greedy, massive corporations sticking their fingers into things.
Let's not forget, it's theorized that EA is also the reason that Tali's portrait was a stock photo of a hot white babe instead of an alien creature, due to the same time constraints due to corporate pressure. Isn't that the exact opposite change a leftist would make?

Wait, you said they don't want it in there, but you're also saying they'd go apeshit if it wasn't. Which one is it?

Can anyone give me examples from this game? Haven't gotten it yet but I loved 2

it has nothing to do with the left, capitalism requires constant growth which mean that company's need to increase the amount of people buying their games. So they tap into new costumers, asians/house wives/young women eventually blacks, for the most part these people don't like the same things, but you can still make a generic game that will satisfy a broad audience. So a game that was fun at first and tailored to white males, will eventually when version 3 comes out be complete trash to the original targeted demografic.

It is the way Capitalism works with anything remotely creative and entertaining.

They finally started to realize that the vast majority of people who like comic books and superhero movies are children who can’t even begin to understand social politics

...and the only difference with video games will be that the video game industry isn’t nearly as compartmentalized and monopolized as the prior two. Instead of pissing off a relatively small number of comic book and superhero movie loving adults, they’re just going to sully the name of a few decent games/developers while other games/developers quickly replace the SJW bullshit they try to spit out with more gore and violence and prostitute killings. The good shit will always out-sell the lame shit.

...And what they don’t know about the video game industry is how ready and willing we all are to HATE and toss aside any given game developer the moment their latest game starts lose it’s appeal lol. It won’t even be a topic of discussion for more than a week before we move onto the next regurgitated shitpost of a game

everybody is dubbed with ebonic nigger tier dialogues.
2 old white dudes are gays.
moxxi got butterfaced.
way less crude humour and sexual joke (I miss Handsome Jack)
Girl Power, dudes are parasites (see the brother / sister baddies and dialogue about the brother)

How much you wanna bet tons of people pre-ordered this game though? Until people stop doing that companies aren't going to stop this bullshit.

Hammerlock has been known to be gay since before the 2nd game though lol, its nothing new. Also hes a nigger not white.

way too much, doesn't help epic spent truckload of money way before release.

Protip for players: you can skip the end credits with mouse scrolling

Is it the Atlas CEO and Jakob's CEO the gay couple in the 3rd?

No, Hammerlock and Jakobs CEO are a gay couple. Rhys isnt gay but Torgue is also gay, but that's previously known.

such an easily triggered snowflake, why are you so fragile?

Attached: COPE.jpg (320x320, 7K)

Moxxi has only gotten hotter and less clothed with age
The only one ruining games is your own brain, dude

sheeeeit, was bored AF during unskippable cutscene and those 3 characters looked the same to me.
So most of them are gay then

>mfw OP gets bum befuddled over a goddamn video game

Attached: 1564923457783.jpg (255x226, 7K)

Tell me Moxxi in 2 wasn't hotter.
I double dare you

Attached: borderlands_2_mad_moxxi.jpg (853x510, 44K)

Nah just those two, Moxxi is bi though. That's it in 3.

so are you gonna return the game for a refund?

Attached: 1538320274242.gif (220x220, 380K)

you sure? she was attractive in the last game but that wasn't OK

Because no one can enjoy something they don't like.
TPS was far, far worse though.

nah, I'll still grind it but not the story mode.
tbh I only play with a stream on another screen and game sound turned off.

I wasn't talking about her face, homo. Stop respecting women.

This tbh
Still, fuck political and capitalistic influences on vidya

How many of them are some form of gay/bi? There's like 15 people ffs.

they got Rowling'd

so you're protestations mean nothing to the developer. You paid, like the consumer whore you are. And you'll do it again for BL4 and BL5, ad infinitum.

This. The gameplay in this one is by far the best it's ever been, and all these pussies are crying cause a couple of the characters are gay. Its not like there are hour long unskippable scenes of buttfucking, just a couple of characters talk like theyre dating. And half of Sup Forums loses its shit. These people just need to neck themselves at this point.

so you're a commie then?

Well once burch raped Tina it was pretty much over anyway. Shame they are literally the only people making that genre.

Attached: bow.gif (150x266, 1.04M)

Not that user.

The issue is they added it at all, they were heavy handled. It doesn't add shit to the story so the naked politics are clear. Overt politics like that, regardless of the side, should not be enforced.

>
>>You think someone from the left is standing behind each project and forcing developers to remove boobies from their games?
>Actually YES I do think that. Because it's fucking obvious that's what going on.
>And you want an example? How about we fucking start with ME3 where every male looked like a fucking supermodel and all the females were fucked up looking. How do you explain that?

You sound pretty left yourself. It's a shame your gonna be in this mindset for awhile, like can you imagine being such an incel you'll blame everything on either being political left or right movement? That's what sjws do, that's what snowflakes do, that's what retarded folk do.

Give an actual example you stupid American.

And people will still say the greater influence on media is women with dyed hair. That or ((())).

Of course it doesn't add anything to the story, its character building. And the only place where being gay is politics is in your head. Did you consider Brokeback Mountain a 'political thriller'? Making characters more interesting helps games like this. Not their fault you get bum blasted cause not everyone is vanilla anymore. Get over yourself, and grow up. Also, you know you can play with voices off, right? That solves basically every problem you have with this game.

Just with my games. I'm all about corporations fucking specifically you as hard as possible.

This
If you think about it, twas' merely a matter of time before the NPCs came for video games.

Attached: Counter culture.jpg (326x326, 26K)

>, its character building.
But it added nothing to the characters.

>is politics is in your head
If the game takes place in Africa and 90% of the inhabitants are white, that wasn't a mistake.

> Did you consider Brokeback Mountain a 'political thriller'
The being gay was the central point of the story. If BL3 was billed as such, I wouldn't have an issue.

Sounds like you grew up on fortnite and shoving bad dragon dildos in your ass. Don't worry, your opinion is still worthless here.

Satanic check

Ahmed, open the roof hatch
Hans, get the luger
Titus, get the cross
Benedict, ready the pyre

Sounds like you failed kindergarten and live with momma. Your opinion is worthless everywhere. The 1800's are that way

Oh look, another retarded foreigner that can't read

>if you don't like it shut it off
Confirmed sjw shill

Oof

>retarded foreigner
How would you know, with your public education everybody looks like a genius.

>But it added nothing to the characters.
So the only thing that you want out of characters is vanilla? Thats a problem with you. Some of us want variety in our media.

>If the game takes place in Africa and 90% of the inhabitants are white, that wasn't a mistake.
Are 90% of the characters in BL3 gay? No, theres 2, out of like 30. Again, the problem here is on your end for complaining about a drop in the bucket.

>The being gay was the central point of the story. If BL3 was billed as such, I wouldn't have an issue.
Again, the only one with a problem with 2 fucking gay characters that take up tops 7% of the story is you. Jesus Christ you pussy little snowflake, get the fuck over your ancient hangups. You're crying over literally nothing.

Why such a pussy? Honestly? Being completely honest, why are you so scared over nothing at all? Cause that's all this could be, is you being scared.

Haven't played 3 but can you still her cyan panties like in borderlands 2

Only making my case stronger by projecting this hard lol. You're the one pushing your opinion, I'd say that makes you the scared one here friendo ;)

How many GBP are you getting paid to post?

Im not the one crying that two characters are gay in a video game. You are. Why so scared little pussy? You afraid you might suck some cock if a couple gay guys get too close to you?

Not an argument.

oh no, 2 gay characters, my fragile little mind cannot handle it. Why do they always shove their politics in my games, the horror.

All short summary of what you people sound like, Prudestan USA strikes again. (the games trash though, but not because of a few gay dudes)

know how to make conservatives cry? call all military "army people" and kneel for the national anthem
/forehead

Army people are trash anyway, why celebrate stupidity.

lol did I trigger you a bit m8?

They infect every facet of life to try to get everyone to adhere to their ideology

Attached: 1566443825676 Netflix the Witcher show propaganda.jpg (1200x551, 103K)