What happened to this show

What happened to this show

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

they took their jobs

It lost its tegridy

You know, when you write a story that hasn't an ending, this happens.

It grew up

It is still good.

repeating history. also they ruined cartman. s1-4 cartman best cartman

Attached: 1200px-Lost_main_title.svg.png (1200x636, 72K)

they shifted to this format in what, season 19? dont remember
its not their strong suite and it lowers the rewatchability of random episodes

we grew up, they didn't.

i would say best cartman is 6 to like 11 or 12

:(

Still better than Family Guy

Still good faggot

all the edgy kids started watching rick and morty instead

and simpsons

Attached: familyguywriters.jpg (576x416, 43K)

The best way to see trends is youtube. The wild vlog/random trend went on 12 years ago, the gaming craze started around 7 years ago, then the edgy phase lasted until late 2017, and now we got the meme fad. Filthyfrank saw that his style was gonna get killed, pewdiepie switched methods twice, others either got milder or drowned. Southpark couldn't shift from the pre-ironic days to the post-ironic method we all got used to after 2013.

It made Matt and Trey disappear up their own asses and not know when to call it quits.

It use to be about current events and comedy but that shit is over. Comedy has died. Now it's just a continuous story each episode

memba when south park wasnt afraid to name the jew? i memba

it is still fucking hilarious.

They focus on what is the current hot topic political movement to get viewers rather than over the top comedy. This makes the episode lose replay value after the first airing. No one cared about the PC culture now that metoo is a faded joke. See how well that season held up?

it was very funny the first time around, and that is the only one that counts

>What happened to this show

Nothing its still the same fun commentary that it always was.
Same show, new retarded thing people do.

This. Nothing has changed, except OP who's now a fucking faggot.

I member

it's a continuous story about stupid stuff I don't care about
Yeah there's some fun things like when Randy doesn't want to give a dollar for hungry kids at Whole Foods or whatever.
But I totally lost interest with this PC principal stuff and whatever. It's not funny in real life and not funny in cartoons.
I rewatched some old episodes, man that shit was funny.

this show is really good comparing to others when it comes to movies parodies, making fun of corporations, religion or social changes.
the only bad thing overall is fucking kyle and stan talking some moral shit at the end for few minutes. Like the whole show could be just making fun, some episodes are all about it and are great. Also most episodes after PC principal are mostly about politics and continous, which really ruins the whole experience.

it went on for too long that's all.
It's practically as old as the simpsons.
You can't stay relevant forever.

Its still good you fucking cunt.

Let's make fun of everyone and everything but have the focus on Randy to appeal to the older crowd.
Why not just have the boys get older?

It has become even better

You turned into a butthurt faggot.

Get some tegrity man or ill fuck yer onion ring up

a show built up off politically incorrect humor found itself in chorus with the far left with their hysteria. They damaged their own legacy by bitching out like this. Everything since has been a spiteful attempt to be edgy again, they must be thanking china over the ban since it gives them false edgyness to idiots

Their own creators know the show has basically become stale, hence why they started that #CancelSouthPark campaign a while ago.

Exactly.

All these dumbasses not realizing that south park has always been about throwing jabs at modern issues/politics so this is nothing new and they're still really good at it.

Nice cope. The show is stale and lacks the bite their youth allowed them. You're lucky if there is one genuine laugh per episode now. Dumb zoomers

I give it tree fiddy/10

you just lost your funny bone, nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to every boring person

lost its edge

Idk it's definitely not as good as some stuff I've seen from SP. But it's definitely not bad.

t. zoomer with no conception of how funny the show used to be vs how neutered it is today
it happens when your 30 something star brains turn 50 and have black kids
they went soft and so can only really make fun of mainstream approved things
the edgiest they have gotten is commenting on companies sucking up to china
yeah so edgy
kek
the problem for them is that the crowd and rhetoric found in places like this are now actually much funnier and edgier than they could hope to be on television
they lose
you lose
deal with it
lol

Nicee one Elon...Nice one!

Attached: 4131570616111301.jpg (1362x1138, 133K)

watched it from the first episode when it aired on MTV in my country. It is still very funny, the only difference is that it isn't new. To be honest you sound like the zoomer that wants instant gratification. Thinking doesn't suit you, it seems.

That you only get off from edgy stuff is your problem, to me South Park was never really that edgy, but then again i don't live in Prudestan USA.

You're an obvious zoomer considering you dont understand the difference between society today vs when sp started. They had an extremely easy time back then, because the society they were subverting was vanilla and sugar coated. All they had to do was make their cartoons swear for it to be groundbreaking edgy humor. Or have children die like kenny. It was easy back then because the rest of media was not like that at all, today you have nothing but sarcasm and "edgy" cartoons, you have people that were built up on the humor and grew it, entire communities in fact. They are now eclipsed by their own audience and are lost amongst the rest of the media available, and they have been unable to progress their humor in line with mainstream sarcasm because it is politically incorrect, and they have aligned themselves with the progressive left after posing as libertarians since the beginning.
All you're stating is that you find the new content to be actually funny, which is hilarious when you couple it with the suggestion that other people are "boring" or have "no humor". Enjoy your bottom of the barrel lip service user. lol

Randy is best girl is what happened

Attached: 5809.png (182x239, 7K)

hahaha i knew you were retarded, but this just proves it.
>All they had to do was make their cartoons swear for it to be groundbreaking edgy humor.
Oh man you don't have a sence of humor, because that is not why people loved the early South Park episodes.

Maybe in the US, but swearing was always a think here, plus SP was always pretty mild on the swearing anyway. You really sound like a child.

t. coping zoomer unable to handle people not liking his favourite show
lol
the earliest south parks are total trash and here you are suggesting they were gold comedy
lol
they were only succesful because they were 'edgy'
and they were only 'edgy' because the children animated in the kids show were swearing and dying
thats it
thats the secret to their success
trivial now because as a zoomer you have no idea of how media used to be before irony and sarcasm descended
now I am going to shower with a naked girl
enjoy crying over cartoons nigger

That other faggot may be a zoomer, but you aren't showering with anyone else, nigga

we all know you are showering alone.

>showering

Attached: dick.jpg (310x163, 11K)

VIRGIN ALERT VIRGIN ALERT

Attached: giphy.gif (500x598, 991K)

Lick muh nuts
Gets better every season

Attached: 1567567110718.png (257x196, 7K)

>having to point out someone you're pretending to shower with is naked

Attached: laugh.gif (301x200, 389K)

Times are tough and hey it does a body good depending on political views or schools thought involving medicine

isn't that correct english?

>now I am going to shower with a naked girl
why not use both hands and make it two?

Attached: Virgin 1.jpg (962x640, 110K)

Attached: Virgin 2.jpg (962x640, 113K)

It's been on the air for 22 fucking years, you expect it to be the same as in 1997?

>now im going to shower with a girl, and the girl is naked

100% virgin detected

Attached: kommissar.jpg (693x960, 62K)

lolk just blew in her cunt
t. /r9k/
t. zoomer
t. zoomer
kek
kek imagine thinking actually showering with a girl is an impossibility then suggesting anyone else is the virgin or zoomer
KEK

Probably highly scripted well done "we'd" bot attempting to override through memes

Attached: Virgin 3.jpg (962x640, 117K)

Attached: Virgin 4.jpg (962x640, 115K)

comedy central told matt and trey to keep making it cause if they didn't they'd corrupt it beyond all recognition (CC owns the rights). they also told them they'd have to corrupt it close to not being recognizable because pic related but at least they'd give them 2mm of wiggle room.

Attached: 1546710449954.gif (400x300, 175K)

I smell shitposter stop your wallpaper
For us who are down with the clown that is an insult

you are just making it worse for yourself.

Attached: ppj.jpg (750x381, 36K)

Attached: Virgin 5.jpg (962x640, 136K)

t. zoomer that doesnt understand I already won, I have mated with a female sucessfully and am telling the men, which is you
You lose forever plus infinity

This corruption it's racism pick a fucking point man God damn and then some
Get your cookie cutter Walt Disney ass the hell out of here or do I have to be polite to insult you

Show's been absolute garbage since season 16, and it had already been on the decline before then.

see:

no, you are trying to convince some random dudes that you had sex, which never happend and you will never convince anyone of it with your mediocre posts. This alone makes you a complete virgin. Just stop, it really is becoming sad.

Butthurt Chinese detected. Southpark remains on top of their game.

Attached: 1251775681515.jpg (400x300, 21K)

>guy whose only comeback is to call everyone zoomer

Attached: Humiliationphoto.jpg (1000x667, 107K)

Name a better cartoon

My nigger
Shits better every season
i hope there is a new episode this wednesday

Yes that communism is slowly turning into... what's that I hear German marching music

damn, i forgot about the Chinese shills, explains alot of these post.

wut

Attached: 1272060129098.jpg (480x319, 25K)

I would think that the majority of chinese people would be pretty stoked on south park? no?

Attached: Anna.jpg (689x568, 62K)

Maybe not sure I would do a public polling if I knew the stuff but I don't have that stuff on hand or the skills and or means of protection to do such a thing:)

I thought I was enjoying "modern" south park until I saw a random season 9 episode. More laughs in that single 25 minutes than the entirety of last season

Zombie Simpsons is better than modern south park

WTF happened?

what episode was it??

I think it's because they're nervous or angry and they run out of ideas Chuckles I'm in danger

Baseball episode, Randy fighting the batdad

> I'm sorry I thought this was america

It was always shit.

Fuuuuuuck..

Two homeless men stabbing each other in a shit filled kiddie pool is funnier than Simpsons and Family Guy combined so that's not a high hurdle to clear

God I love this mousey-faced bitch so much

That's funnier than almost everything

Welcome to the party pal the world is as you call it we all kind of smell.

In my opinion it's bad because of the longer format, and mostly because the left isn't the counter-culture anymore. There is no edge when you're the authoritarians. The went hard anti-trump, and the young edgy kids are largely Trump friendly.