FA:WWE's Vince McMahon confirms return of XFL
MIA:Jarvis Landry 'making progress' on contract
WAS:Redskins keep Mason Foster with two-year deal
BAL:Humphrey says arrest was a 'misunderstanding'
DAL:Stephen Jones doubles down on Dez criticism
LAR:Snead confirms Rams want to re-sign Watkins

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14932520
google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/01/browns_john_dorsey_says_baker.amp
rnrgames.com/Content/RRGames/images/productrules/1stngoalrules.pdf
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22212398/marlon-humphrey-baltimore-ravens-arrested-tuscaloosa
soundcloud.com/david-rappoccio-950910196
phillyvoice.com/halapoulivaati-vaitai-owned-everson-griffen-eagles-nfc-championship-win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for eagles win

The Virgin Commissioner

First for the chiefs fuckin blew a 21-3 lead against the Tennessee fuckin Titans

Vs. The Chad CEO

strawpoll.me/14932520
strawpoll.me/14932520
strawpoll.me/14932520

>watching mandrama

I always knew old bay had a small dick

is Eagles-Patriots the ultimate MURICA FUCK YEAH matchup?

So will Matt P shave his beard when he's the HC of the DTL? I hope not.

He probably should to get away from that Soyboy look.

t. Virgin commissioner

HERE WE GO!
What could possibly go wrong?

google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/01/browns_john_dorsey_says_baker.amp

Rip Earl Wood of the Buffalo Bills

>25% of the general is old bay

dont you have a job or something

>old gay
>doing anything productive with his life
pick only one

You can't grow a beard

Im done all my work up to Tuesday morning, so I went home at 11. Get fucked wage cucks.

>old gay is off his meds again

Friendly reminder /xfl/ will take over /nfl/ soon

>only 8 teams
>doesn't start until 2020
>owned by a fucking mandrama promoter
keep dreaming, cletus

Collecting welfare in Baltimore is relatively productive.

Baltimore Hierarchy
>work at the hospital
>work in law enforcement
>collect welfare
>be homeless
>be criminal
>be inmate
>shitpost on a Rhodesian body stacking connection about being a retired air force "operator"

I cant wait

>spent like an hour thinking up an idea for /nfl/
>figured out a way that Sup Forums could use post numbers to have fun playing pic related to simulate superbowl with total shitposting and bullshitting
>janitor deleted my thread immediately

/tg/ isn't going to go for this... where should I go? Seemed like it was pretty sports related to me.

>Soyboy look.
He looks like a biker or mafia enforcer. Not at all soyboy

NO:Dan Campbell to interview for Vikes OC job
thank you jesus.

Try it again, seems fun

/tg/ is actually into that shit man. Try it on the blood bowl general

I'm actually 1/4th /tg/ myself and I can tell you that those guys fucking hate sports.

/tg/ is my secondary board and ive had some pretty good off topic sports talk there.

just searched the catalog for bloodbowl and got rekt.

Huh, now that you mention it I havent seen it on there in a while, their mod is pretty spergy so idk if he banned it or moved it to /qst/

if this thread keeps moving this slow I'm gonna post my shit here.

Arent you a 40kfag also?

Go for it man. /xfl/ made this general ded as of 12 pm yesterday

What's the football equivalent of THIS DOES NOT SLIP?

kinda

Who do you play?

MUH FUCKIN DICK

Who is she

nah post it. Im kinda interested in sports sims.
there's this fucking baseball pen and paper game thats beyond all levels of AUTSIM. like baseball is for autistic statfags already but this game takes the few atoms and molecules of whats fun in baseball and gets rid of them and adds a bibles worth of stats and stuff. wish I could remember the name.

nigga Ive tried sitting in on a game. I cant play board games.
I just like the lore. thought about an ork army for a while but I dont have that in me.

Same here senpai. Tried starting a Space Wolves army but about $300 later I decided there were too many fuckin rules to keep track of so now I just buy the occasional BL 40kino book.

I will dictate the activity to it's own thread if there is any interest ASAP. I tried to do that in the first place, got rekt.

The reason /tg/ wouldn't like this game is because the only action the player has it making the play call, the rest is rng. The full rules can be found here. (Did my thread get deleted because of linking these rules?)

rnrgames.com/Content/RRGames/images/productrules/1stngoalrules.pdf

Home will be pats, away will be iggles. I have no vested interest in this game, pats winning would be boring, philadelphia is an embarrassment of a shithole.

I'll need to phone post for this.

away team, philly, decides to kick or receive. first post responding to this post ending with 2,4,6,8 decides.

> posting an amp link

How can Madden 15 be so shit?

It's legitimately one of the worst sports games I've ever played. Fucking Phil Simms commentary, shitty mechanical running, shitty menu music, and horrible crowd AI.

Facial hair is the hallmark of numales right now

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22212398/marlon-humphrey-baltimore-ravens-arrested-tuscaloosa

>make millions of dollars
>steals $15 charger

nigs gonna nig, amirite guys?

Sorry if that was confusing but I had to make post numbers part of the game, respond with kick or receive in the message field move forward.

Sup Forums meets /tg/ super bowl simulation
I like it
kick

I'm not surprised Patricia chose Detroit over new York. In new York, its super bowl or go home whereas in Detroit if all he does is win a playoff game lions fans will erect a statue in his honor and deify hin

Receive

soundcloud.com/david-rappoccio-950910196
listen to their latest podcast for like 10 minutes starting from 5:40. this is pure gold
this level of seething rage from soyboys kinda makes me want to root for the cheatriots in the owl
on the flip side though, if the pats win, you get even more gloating from cowherd and other bandwagoning shitcunts for god only knows how more months or years
fuck having this team in the super bowl altogether. whoever fucking wins in an owl where the cheaties are involved, everybody loses in the end

either way its gonna be fun
>brady GOAT posting
>orson posting
>eagles get 1st ring as the last team in the NFCE
gonna be gud

>The Patriots in Belichick era have never lost a single playoff game to a team they didn't face in the regular season in the year
Eagles are fucked

Quite fitting actually

worst possible super bowl outcome tbqh senpai, pats vs anybody else and even eagles vs anybody else is so much better than these two insufferable fan bases.

>the eagles have never lost a game in franchise history where they scored more points than the opponent

Pats are fucked.

How hard will Eagles fans an hero after Tommy slays bewd?

How effective is the ESPN media machine that a team can be caught cheating twice in the middle of winning a Super Bowl and NOBODY cares anymore?

I'll just throw post numbers out for the time being. Here's the receiving rules. Dive roll incoming.

>his team has to score more points than their opponent to win

That record will be broken when they get a TD refballed away from them :^)

Don't think that's true

Because of the x on the play die, the play is a touch back, the pats start from the 25.

i actually like philly fans. what most people call savagery and violence on their part, I call passion and dedication. I'd probably hate them if they had a few rings, but as it stands, the Eagles are an underdog who is being disrespected by the media in every way possible. definitely more likeable than the deflatriots
but once again, I'd be fine if they lose because of the orson posting and the soyboy rage about muh white supremacy

ESPN did a good job brushing that shit aside but the NFL wanted them to. Why the fuck would they want to expose a giant cheating scandal right in the middle of the sports most popular era? Can’t wait for the tell all documentary in about 15-20yrs.

Holy fucking shit why is my phone doing this I will adjust I am so sorry.

One of these things is not like the other

fpbp

Pats with the ball 1st and 10, select a play from offense or defense, 1-8, can only choose one at a time. When plays are selected dice will roll.

vaitai did good last game tee bee aitch

How often did he go up against Griffin? I wasn't paying much attention.

>Tfw realize that the Eagles could've been one and done with Wentz
It's all Foles magic that has lead them to the Owl

You literally just have to say "offense-(any number 1-8)"

Same with defense.

I know you guys are really busy and everything.

looks like about ten times they matched up, Griffen had two hits, two tackles but only one of those came against vaitai. source admittedly is biased, but I haven't seen anything disparaging towards vaitai otherwise

phillyvoice.com/halapoulivaati-vaitai-owned-everson-griffen-eagles-nfc-championship-win/

>Not wanting Brody to win a 6th ring
>Not wanting Iggles to win their first because Iggles fans are scumbags

Im hoping for a simultaneous missile strike on the stadium, philly and boston

Why does this Old Bay dude go out of his way to make the dumbest fucking posts

We should outlaw trips on this board

Too bad Rocket Man Kim is too much of a beta to ever nuke the US.

>hurr durr meme post

nobody legitimately wishes harm on either of those white cities on you know it

>philly
>white

Why does Sup Forums attract all the trip fags anyways

No idea. The best part of Sup Forums is false-flagging.

>tom brady will retire never haven beaten cam newton
>cam will attend Brady's funeral after his CTE related suicide in 2027 and dab on his grave

I just saw something that said the Pats feel like underdogs.

What level of mental gymnastics does someone have to go through to come to that conclusion?

>reddit bay shitting up another thread
trips were a mistake

looks like its an allright game. so its more based off selecting plays for a head to head game between 2 people. thats cool.

Should I buy it on eBay? 20$

>purchase image to the left a few days ago
>ass fucking cold winter with turbo sub zero cyclones killing hobos in the street so no bugs
>go to drain the lizard and HOLY FUCKING SHIT there is a spider in my shower
>race across the house to get my rifle
>load it with custom tolled hallow point sharpen edge heavy grade weapons grade norton
>running back to my bathroom
>I am completely erect and my naked dick is catching wind as it peeks out of my boxers
>line up the shot and scream for the offending spider to lace his legs across the top of his head and turn around
>suspect is not complying
>blast this piece of shit charlotte's lives matter with a 6 inch range salt shell
>it's body fucking implodes
>the thorax lands a full 52 inches from the point of impact
>all legs are completely stripped
>scream at the top of my lungs to comply and put right leg on blue
>suspect is not complying
>pump and fire a 2nd shot
>pretty much just slime left
>wipe it down with a ply of ass tissue and go to write my report and prepare for a few weeks of time off because arachnid demonstrators are ruining this fucking country with their anti-biped specist bullshit.

>United States of America
>white cities
Nope.

Maybe all the wh*te bois on the patriots are feeling intimidated by the big black bulls on the other side

Is it laser-like focus, or autism?

it's super fun. You should get in on it, just post offense or defense with whichever play. I'm just gonna start replying to myself, i just got off work and I have nothing better to do today.

Both

He's channeling his inner Eli to beat Brady.

I'm not going to read your blog post, reddit bay

>Not blocking all tripcodes

>blocking

Reddit detected

>FILTERED