She flirts with you

She flirts with you.

What do?

Attached: Supreme Empress.jpg (1080x1291, 90K)

Flirt back and let her sit on me. Any woman who looks like she can dominate me and take care of me Is good for me, she’s v pretty to me. Am fag female

Get my harpoon

go in

I think i'd suffocate from those thighs. Wouldnt be a bad way to go.

Kneel down and worship. Obey her every command.

Probably just fuck her face and tits back at my place, right?

Anything below the belt on her is too smelly.

start shaking and cum in my pants

Attached: 1559634005438.jpg (1586x1982, 313K)

Keep the proper tension on the line so it doesn't break. Pull the whale towards while bracing myself against the rail, then reel in the slack.

Polliitely decline her advances and inform her that I am a niggerfaggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20191012-222334_Google.jpg (533x319, 78K)

Breed.

Suck on her cunt

Grab a needle. Legs look like they can pop

Do not underestimate the wisdom of this post.

Must impregnate stunning black chick.

Flirt back. Duh.

Are you mad! That bitch is big enough to sink your boat.

Think to myself that I know i could never sexually satisfy her, be flattered anyway give it a shot with her even though I know I could never fully live up to her standards of both a man and lifestyle. If it ends up working out come to terms with the fact that my kids will probably develop type 2 diabetes and congestive heart failure later in life, get over that fact and breed with her.

Turn and run

Attached: 7C1E44FD-87A0-4D9C-841A-0E2593441DB3.jpg (1024x766, 48K)

No one can possibly think that fat bitch is in any way attractive. Why the fuck are the propagandists pushing this bullshit?

Why do you find it so hard to believe that there are dudes that love fat bitches? Is your mind so stuck back in 5th grade, that you really think just because you don't like something, no one should?

Attached: Supreme Empress3.jpg (1440x1440, 492K)