Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5db2sy3ZSc
youtube.com/watch?v=sYBWK1JLijo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did she mean by this

Holy shit. Literally saying that they will purposefully close their eyes to the truth.

So deep

... what?

did she understand what she just wrote?

thats pretty based

when they open their eyes and see mudslimes for what they truly are, we will be able to remove the treat

YAASSS MAMA
PREACH MAMA

Damn what a stupid cunt.

Literally what did she mean by this

>progressives literally have to stick their head in the sand to keep their narrative intact

Forgot pic

Is she literally suggesting closing your eyes and covering your ears because the fee fees

she has a good voice.

that counts for a lot.

I would vote for her.

She'll wear her p-p-pokerface

>Implying this vapid cunt had a deeper meaning
>Implying she's not just trying to sound edgy and brooding
>Implying

wat

somehow i feel like Lady Gaga is not the praying type

I can't tell anymore

>never go full retard

>ignorance is bliss

>Ignore it and it goes away!

You would be very wrong, she prays to Ba'al, Saturn, along with all the other kikes.

also
>I am praying
didn't she disavow Christianity because muh gays muh gay marriage?

John 9:31- Now we know that God doth not hear sinners: but if a man be a server of God, and doth his will, him he heareth.

How? The things that women say with full confidence in modern society continues to amaze.

Fucking. HOW?

>as long as it's other people being killed by muzzies we will just pretend that everything is OK and it's a neccessity on the road to world peace

fuck me

>christians invented prayer

i bet you voted for trump

>female philosophers

If you close your eyes, you will see the truth.
-Justin Trudeau

>somehow i feel like Lady Gaga is not the praying type
Why?
Maybe she's
a) praying to Baal
b) praying to Allah to take more infidel souls.

How can prayers be real if our eyes aren't real?

DURRR DURRR I AM DEEP DURRR

What do you see when you close your eyes?

How Can ISIS Be Real If Muslims Aren't Real

>t. retarded aspiring philosopher

Without her name on the tweet I would've guessed this person was 13 years old

Seriously, that's what I'm reading. Yikes.

>purposefully

dafuq is that mean?

Just means she's praying for them. Makes sense to me.

this
and im not even kidding polack bro

Whoa ..

Then the french die the rest of the world will look away and dream about peace and utopia

Marijuana addiction destroyed lady gaga's brain!

If you open your eyes they win?

satanist bitch

That's contemporary leftism in a nutshell.

She's saying they will close their eyes to see what they want to see, not the truth.

>when you man-up and finally open your eyes and see the real threat (and deal with it)
>we will all be able to close our eyes and finally be at peace

She is calling the French pussies and want them to get rid of muslims yes?

Isn't she trying to say that when France open its eyes and realize that there's indeed something wrong going on (muslim problem) people will be relieved?

That's my interpretation, but anyways, she's trying to hard to sound deep.

Well, thanks for closing your eyes on reality, lady gaga.

I'd like to point out that 24 hours laters, ISIS has yet to claim shit. Meaning, they didn't do it. Or, at least, it'd be very unlike their MO not to claim an attack. So say whatever you want, but it might not have been a terrorist attack at all.

Pretty much this

Wish I could help French bro's retake their glorious land :(

>Horrible chaos
>Close eyes and pretend there's harmony.

She just summed up the regressive left

And I'd like to point out that your government suppressed the barbarous savagery that happened at Bataclan in order to prevent you peasants from getting riled up. This time will be no different.

We are starting to see this as a trend in islamist attacks.

>sacramento shootings

Um, they weren't radical islamists. This was just a disgruntled employee who snapped because he had access to firearms. The mom never noticed the bomb factory in the kitchen

>gay club attack.

no, he wasn't an Islamist, he was gay himself and only did this because the patriarchy oppressed him until he hated himself and had to lash out

>nice attack

He was depressed because of falling out with his wife, who he beat. No true muslim would beat their wife. This had nothing to do with islam at all!

This cunt always comments on things she has nothing to do with and knows nothing about.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5db2sy3ZSc

Bro, at the very fucking least, in Orlando, he actually called and did a fucking declaration. Not the case here, as far as we can tell.

As for the suppressed thing, quotes are taken out of context. It's nothing more than some guy talking unsubstantiate

lady gaga is donating millions to the clinton foundation, i remembered she performed there. She is a Hillary mk ultra plant, her performance is a big money laundering act.

M-maybe she's one of us, and this is a piece of psyop propaganda

Why was I told this cunt was a misunderstood super genius who aced her SATs then?

>snapped because he had access to firearms
do you think that having access to the firearms stressed him out enough that he waged jihad in the name of allah?
that poor muslim, a victim of having access to guns.

Who? Was she a celebrity at one time? Must hurt for that washed up, ugly whore to see Taylor Swift raking in nearly 200 million recently.

Enough of her horseshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=sYBWK1JLijo

> Some meaningless words put together as if I care will make more of a difference than standing up to stop terrorists

What did she mean by this?

>tfw used to fap to the rumors of her having a dick

>shut your eyes goyim

What's the magic square of Kek?

you still would though

I think she means we should all "close our eyes" like the old proverb says is the best way to combat evil.

Remember the meme back in 2009 that she used to have a dick?

Meaning that they know the truth, but are making a choice to not see it.

terrific

Is this satire?
Did she mean to do this?

Do these ppl ever stop for a second and really think about whether the platitudes they spout mean something or if theyre just left-wing, knee-jerk, pants-wetting psychobabble?

>Its almost as bad as you alt-right stormfags with your "A fire rises" bullshit

>Open your eyes and see chaos
Red pill

>Close your eyes and see harmony
Blue pill

Basically what she's saying is when the French finally wake up to mudslime enrichment, she and her horde of SJW faggot freaks will close their eyes and pretend it's not happening.

It's a Freudian slip, fascinating.

The word you're looking for is intentionally.

I meant Lady Gaga's grandma. She's ashamed of her granddaughter.

True story.

You need to shut your whore mouth!

The way it is intended is obviously "When you are in chaos, I will close my eyes and pray for you". But she phrased it extremely awkwardly.

She means:

"From Chaos, Order."

Get ready for the NWO, faggots.

It's all according to plan.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Terrorism Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Scene Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

desu I think she was just trying to sound poetic or whatever the fuck your murican "artists" do.

It also can be interpreted as "you can cry aobut mudslimes being terrorist but I prefer to believe that they are good people"

Fuck you muricans.

Jesus Christ. Just don't say anything. I thought these celebs were supposed to have pr guys who do all of the talking?

Met*

Fuck

You met and fucked Lady Gaga's grandmother?

Are you ashamed of your granddaughter too?

top kek

The fuck does that even mean... Jesus fucking christ.