/cum/

Why haven't you gotten your assets out of america yet?

Why is Ethanol legal and Cannabis isn't?

Listening to Weezer

Drugs are the tool of the weak minded

they could also spend just as much money deporting illegal immigrants or witch hunting terrorists

cultural reasons

which album

If the US collapses the entire world economy is going down with it.

Pinkerton...for the first time, I've only ever listened to Blue

founding fathers grew hemp, it was a valuable crop

still not as ingrained into culture as booze

I have come to invade your thread

North Korea will feel no difference due to extreme isolationism

why

Those cultural reasons are related to the reasons the industrial Midwest is dying/dead.

i mean i guess

good shit

they didn't smoke it they made rope, something you need around your neck

Good choice my man, their White Album is pretty good too they definitely decided to try to recreate the Blue sound on it

There is no why but even if there was that would not change the fact that i have come.

Why must I always develop feelings for girls that show anything higher than the bare minimum of attention towards me?

Pay the latina gf toll Jorge

To clarify, I meant dumb, lazy, and drunk yokels who are unwilling to change.

bienvenidos i guess

What do Coors light and having sex in a canoe have in common?

They're both fucking near water

why do people get so upset about drug addicts? junkies are not my problem unless they're breaking into my house to pawn my shit. at that point, put them in jail

i guess so
that describes 90% of the midwest

hemp oil exists

HAHA SO FUCKING EPIC YOU SHOULD POST THAT ON FACEBOOK BRO

North Korea has to import all of it's coal/gasoline for generating electricity. They'd be affected too.

why is henrico so hostile tonight

>lazy
coasties need to go

The wall is going to cost an exorbitant amount and it will offer very little in return. That money could be much better spent on education, healthcare, and programs designed to fit bigotry.

it was never consumed by the founding father's you fucking retard

mexicans had a lot of hemp so they made weed illegal to have a reason to deport them faster
I don't remember the specific laws or dates though

only reason junkies rob is because they can't get their fix

>saying needlessly aggressive things on an online forum frequented mostly creepy dorks

the wall was always just a dumb thing for trump to wave around but none of his base thought too hard about

I am grateful for your hospitality; carry on with your threadly affairs.

which is why drugs should be legal and controlled and junkies that are too poor to continue abusing them should be sent to rehab

There's more to life than having fun and enjoying stuff

*HEEMs you*

b-but mexicanos

It's just another way for people to feel superior to others and make their miserable lives seem good in comparison.

>u mad

Ive been posting in this thread for nearly 12 hours today

there is no argument for taking drugs that doesn't boil down to "poz me daddy fill my neg hole"

Naw, only about 70%
>coast
I've never lived in a coastal state, and I currently live in New England. I didn't see the ocean until I was 26.

:(

lol

are you straight edge?

two flag pa has replaced you as the worst poster itt

Stop being an obnoxious, creepy dork.

I can't even fit two fingers in my ass, how do i improve?

Drugs are just wasted money that could be better spent on something else.

eggs
if chickens can get them out their ass so can you. just lube them up and stick them in

rec me some good sissy hypno

youre a liberal that lives closer to the coast than the interior, fuck off
no shit. i could be a jew and invest every single penny i make and live a spartan existence in order to pad my retirement fund but frankly i dont care

you guys like movies?

What if I don't desire anything else?

I havent ever watched one

Are you poor or something? For the cost compared to intensity of experience, drugs are cheap.

You will eventually when you get tired of it.

t. consumed drugs like a madman for 10 years

FAG

the last movie i saw at the cinema was Bladerunner 2049. I rate it 7/10. What was the most recent movie you've seen on the big screen and what did you think of it?

Not really.

need a gf

Big fish

Where's the leaf that sent me a GF, the tracking number doesn't work on UPS

I haven't been to the movie theater in awhile. I'm not sure what the last thing I saw their was

Django. I just wait for the torrent to come out now for whatever I want to watch so I can view it in the comfort of my own home for free.

Then stop going on Sup Forums

Right here, the American user assured me he shipped himself.

no

using Sup Forums never prevented me from aquiring a gf

I think we're both being swindled

DDLC kind of scares me and makes me feel sad

*ships myself to germany for free gibsmedats*

im going to bed now

*injects weeds*

I wish I never smoked weed or did acid. The lsd community is actually even worse than the weed community somehow, in that the lsd community will defend the mind erasing drug and even claim that it improves your life or makes you wiser somehow. I feel like a degenerate for ever having done both and other drugs, and to this day I'll think about doing them and even dream about taking them. Drugs aren't worth it kiddos.

Reminder that Germany will give anyone gibs if they fill out a form.

does it have guro paths or some shit

I'm sorry you had bad experiences, but I disagree with your blanket statements on the value of those substances.

I only played a tiny part of it then quit because I can't afford to sink into a depression as severe or more as last years.

wtf i love germany now

doing my homework high on beer

Most people who abuse psychedelics never return to normal. They just get stuck obsessing about weird conspiracy shit or being really into religion.

It's only 11 o clock mate

what is so bad about it

I once violated US federal law without getting caught

lsd is fun

اليهود هو عدو للبشرية. إنه حيوان وحشي يجب إزالته من جميع الأمم البشرية. ولن يكون هناك سلام أبدا، حتى يدفع كل اليهود ثمن جرائمهم الرهيبة الكثيرة. يجب على السود أن يدفعوا أيضا، لأنهم جنود اليهود. اليهود هم أطفال الشيطان، ويجب على البشرية جمعاء ضدهم في الحرب المقدسة

Just a lot of depressive themes and choosing literally any choice only worsens your relationships with 3/4. Like, Serious shit.
And i'm starting to quit anime and eastern culture anyways. Would be pretty shitty to keep hurting myself over shit that doesn't exist

I always have a stash of weed, so I'm in constant violation of federal law.