Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-12 The Hartley Hooligans.png (1039x902, 1.35M)

imagine the relief both of their potatoes are dead

flush it

Attached: ohshit.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

Cal is finally free.

Attached: 2487.jpg (1600x1200, 613K)

F
I hope you're born a Stacy next life

So glad she's free of that hellish existence. That mother is a cunt.

>both of the goblins are gone
F in piece

Watch them make another one. Hopefully their son can have a normal life for a little while at least

Wonder how she's gonna cope now that her prime source of asspats is gone.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Rip

I'm trying to imagine how much money and resources were spent keeping those two vegetables alive for all those years.

It’s only natural for the husband to run. If he’s somehow reading this: Run bro! Divorce her and enjoy every precious day!

Those parents need to be forcibly sterilized.

>the strongest human being we've ever known

bruh
One burden less for the parents.

Don't forget "Claire and Lola's Law" That'll keep 'em in the news for a long time to come.

kek

Much more less than the ones given to "help" those girls.

I can't understand how something like that can be legal. Keeping homunculi is generally frowned upon... I hope this women dies before she can subject more "humans" to so many years of "existence"

She gave me good digits more than once. tbh.

Attached: 3333.png (711x875, 1.04M)

bruh look at those quads

Wait that thing was still alive? I always thought it was a fake prop or something these people used for laughter... I mean, it looks like a fake dead puppet in every picture I've ever seen. Mind blown

Their a burden let them die

It was only technically alive. Bedbugs are closer to being people than these abominations ever were.

Mercifully, Gwen's probably way past childbearing age at this point. If she wants to "raise" another flesh golem child, she's gonna have to adopt one.

>saving your own get

Dude..

Yee, at least bedbugs have a purpose in their existence and are sexually capable kek

Sometimes potatoes walk among us. Never know.

Attached: IMG_2372.jpg (454x600, 78K)

Tragic sure. But if both have suffered from vira e.c.t their entire life, then you can question the quality of life they've had. If you, as most parents do these days, know that the child/children you are carring are going to be handicapped as fuck or worse, it is nothing short of egoism to still chose to have said kids.

Female bedbugs can get traumatized after getting impaled by dick spike. That ninja video was fucking ridiculous - golem didn't move at all.

Had to for that one.

Technically alive yes but was basically only kept breathing by the central nervous system. There was no brain to speak of so nothing beyond the very basic actions like breathing, suckling and i'd assume attempting to move away from a source of pain.
However that last one has always interested me and i'd have loved to test it on one of them. We know instant, sharp pain elicits a reaction from the nervous system before it even reaches the brain but i'd be curious how they'd react to slowly increasing pain, like increasing pressure.

Nigger

Well this is horribly depressing. Just makes me think how life doesn't really matter and the existence of 2 innocent brain-dead children is just as pointless as the existence everyone else

They did have brains actually, but said brains were tiny and malformed.

Attached: Microcephaly.png (648x237, 157K)

At least we are sexually capable.

The fucked-up-babies community will never be the same.

Attached: 1443673373417.jpg (380x358, 27K)

Attached: nobrainer.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

But only the brain stem was active

How old were them

F

About 13, read the OP pic.

>descend into heaven
Uhm, that's not how it works

yeah, i'm dumb

Read the article.

kek, she went full to Tartarus

she went to downy heaven

I was about to reply with something about what horrible pieces of shit you all are (yes, I know I'm talking to user here), but a few of the comments made me realize I clearly didn't know the backstory here. Googled it.

Holy shit. Knowing the genetic predisposition for having another child with that condition, they chose to conceive AGAIN? Now I get the comments in here.

wait so theyre both dead?

How i pray to god that my eventual offspring doesn't end up like that

To the parents who tried to keep this thing alive
>kill yourselves

>Much more less than the ones given to "help" those girls.
Christ -- learn English you fucking cretin.

I mean, the mother who's supposedly intellectually capable to know that bringing those children to life was going to be a torture for them, still decided to get on with the birth of two homunculi that wouldn't even know if they were alive or not. No conscience was given for them by the chance.

i hope there is more to life than the posts in this thread,

i do hope a hell exists

IIRC, they both were born with a rare disease that causes degeneration of the nervous system.
>Asparagine synthetase deficiency (ASD) is a newly identified neurometabolic disorder characterized by severe congenital microcephaly, severe global developmental delay, intractable seizure disorder, and spastic quadriplegia. Brain MRI showed brain atrophy, delayed myelination, and simplified gyriform pattern.
Tl;dr, those kids started out fucked and got progressively worse as they aged.

Attached: acmg2017.0c20434.Full.png (1000x509, 1.42M)

LEL
I'll check the inception check

what's wrong with it? "more" is used to emphasize even more that they made a bureau out of these two.

>Descended into the heavens.

Should be ascended, no?

>literally the strongest human being we have ever known
You need to get out more
>we fully believe this is a result of her missing her big sister
Damn, people get attached to things with faces, don't they? These people were total Christians. Obnoxious as fuuuuuuck. All part of God's plan, right guys?

Believe me, I completely understand the response now.

Selfish as hell on the part of the parents.

I think so

It was a sin against the White Christian Jesus to bring abominations like this into the world. The Spartans had the right idea when they left the deformed ones in the wilds to die.

>descended into the heavens
Well then.

FFFFFFFFF
FF
FFFFF
FF
FF
FF

fucked up

"F" for finally! About time. No more spastic benefits for those demon parents.

Attached: haha.gif (290x200, 898K)

How sad. My thoughts go to the family.

Its never easy to lose a familymember.

Fuck off Gwen.

This is a good real brainlets thread.

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 13K)

nice one kek

I would have at least tried to breed her. To cum inside that disabled pussy. Would be interesting if a retarded piece of shit like that can get pregnant lol.

F. I had a good laugh with them.

The parents knew full well that the kid would come out as a total genetic disaster and they had her anyway. They deserve no sympathy.

you ar e right. But nature as it'S ways to tie parents to their children. Their pain is real and deserves respect.
Their being better of without their crippled children is objectively true, but it will take some time until they can feel it without guilt.

Hah! Got ya.

I think she would have died before giving birth if not during it.

Abortions

thank god that thing is gone

imagine the suffering your parents continually have every day because you aren't.

Must be horrible.

Wait, so Greta Thunberg died?

>breed

relax fedora man

Much more less is more

At least they still have the whirlpool

Permanent agheo

/thread

Come on Sup Forums

those two gave us literally months worth of content and joy.

F

Attached: 1456182630-screen-shot-2016-02-22-at-61018-pm.png (1075x674, 496K)

IDD that they did. Horny, neglected father and a hormonal teenager in the house, both very aware that they will neither feel it or be able to tell anyone.

Of course they fucked those girls. Or rather, used them to masturbate with.

You're disgusting

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

That is sick and only slightly probable

Fuck off newfag

thats some top tier projection shit right there.

Good, all retards need to die. Quit fucking your sister and this shit might not happen.

The father actually looks pretty happy in most pics on their fb

And not everyone constantly thinks of putting their pixie dick inside everything like you do

Newfag here, can someone explain what this means?

HOW DARE YOU

>
>

Did these people not flush their kids down the toilet because they had souls? If you believe that they are more than hollow shells, I can understand why they kept them. Fuck that though imagine the cost

Attached: 1570760073576.png (662x478, 22K)

>descended into heaven
They were in Australia?

Did you just assume their gender? They used the pronouns it, their and those things. "How old were those things?"

I fapped to them more times than I can count.