What do you think about Mozart?

What do you think about Mozart?

Attached: 2DFFEBD2-F171-47B3-851E-5AE210A6FE69.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTc1mDieQI8
youtu.be/PYOPQuhdoQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Mozart was a pretty cool guy, eh played the piano and doesnt afraid of anything

eh, i can handel his compositions

18th century death metal

Keep his name out of your filthy, ignorant mouth you. You are not worthy to speak it.

I'm reading a biography of him

Too many notes

I'm making a movie of him

Attached: 3.legged.man.jpg (400x400, 25K)

died too soon but a bit too into farting

no serious music major's fav composer is mozart. get real

Attached: grainger pose7.jpg (400x382, 28K)

Obviously a genius by all regards, but I've honestly found his symphonies to be rather bland. There are 40 of them (37 wasn't actually made by him so it goes from 36 to 38) and they all just sound the same. They're fun to analyse if nothing else. His other works are mixed, some excellent ones and some shit ones. Beethoven is where the classical style really began to take off. Mozart was kinda the transitional period between the experimentation brought on by limitation in the baroque period, and the rigorous organisation and near perfection of the classical period. The romantic period is really where expression and emotion began to take priority, where a bit of dissonance and unusual chords was alright.

You're waiting for someone to write I see what you did there.

Although I prefer Bach, and believe he was the greatest composer that has ever lived, I think Mozart is right up there with him. What he created in just 35 years of life is absolutely incredible and when I am listening to some of his music I am incapable of imagining anything sounding better. There are times when I really need to listen to this with the volume turned up as high as I dare.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTc1mDieQI8

The man was truly a genius, and you can hear it in everything he wrote. I had the privilege of both archiving all of his works for my local symphony orchestra, and playing a multitude of music by him, and it is truly stunning. He is my favorite composer of all time, but he didn't write my favorite work or my favorite movement of any work. Violinist/Pianist btw

>I had the privilege of both archiving all of his works for my local symphony orchestra, and playing a multitude of music by him

Now that is a statement that REALLY defines what "privilege" means.

i think he liked it when he had his ass licked

I actually chose to play the third movement of his Bassoon Concerto in Bb for a state music festival during my senior year of high school. I came across it while I was going through some old filing cabinets in the school's music library during my junior year, and i think that was when I started to really listen to his music. I mean yeah, I knew of him beforehand, but overall it really opened me up into the realm of classical music, and I really appreciate that it did.

youtu.be/PYOPQuhdoQM

Ew. Can you imagine how filthy 18th century asses were?

Honestly I've only heard a few symphonies and a couple piano pieces. In my opinion bach ranked supreme. But when it comes to piano it's always Liszt, Chopin, or Rachmaninoff.

Irrelevant to modern life
Dont care about him

Attached: Rock me.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Bach is god

Check the requiem. Fantastic piece. Also magic flute.

> " Bach is god " ;
If there is a God:
I can't disagree with that.

: nice dubs
and I agree with your opinion.
Really wish he had lived long enough to finish the Requiem