I have autism. the only way people accept me is if i lie to myself, repress traits of my autism...

i have autism. the only way people accept me is if i lie to myself, repress traits of my autism, and put on a presentable veneer to get people to like me. how i cope?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

openly masturbate on the city bus.

endure it and in time it'll become easier. i am like you i've got diffrent "masks" for diffrent people, moods, etc..

what do you do when it's impossible to mask but you still need to talk to people?

what kind OP?

push myself and force it to put up a "mask"

> m-m-muh identiteee
> evereeone hate Mee
> evereewun else life sooo gud
> m-m-muh suffering is soooo unique and speshul

Same b0ss
Just keep LARPing and eventually it doesn't feel so bad.
You may find you like your new identity of being an average well mannered person rather than a spergy fucktard
But hey idk

> yeah bro I so speshul because I got muh $2.50 diagnosis of duh 'tism too. we in a class all to our own. day 'tism make us so different nobody get "us". except of course I get you and about anyone in the world get the 'tism diagnosis but we still speshul bro we need day label because our life is soooo unique nobody get us!
can't wait until you die

btw the larp is "I have much special condition". so yes keep up the larp of your made up "condition" so you can tell yourself you are special and everyone else is "normal"

Just means real fuckin' weird as a general term here and most other places dude
Just like when I call you a faggot later in this post it'll just mean you're a dweeb
Faggot

>put on a presentable veneer to get people to like me

this is what everyone does

you are worthy you are love. my partner has autism and she is brilliant don't let these fucks tell you any different there's someone out there for you. we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 69761638_936719110022514_5816675729391222784_n.jpg (499x505, 36K)

oh. didn't know that. my bad.

Kys

How is she, what does the autism cause her to do?
I'm considering finding a gf with autism or adhd that can't find a bf. Normal girls seem too damn boring.

Only about everyone on tibetian pottery sites got the 'tism
Normies are surprisingly npc

Isn't this basically what everyone does? I mean I wanna run around naked and start fires, but I don't.

Normal people don't want that. Normal people sit in their rooms all day long and think about fucking a trap. The thought of my balls hitting her balls is so arousing. I want that all day every day.

Just means you're a fag
There's nothing wrong with that
There are lots of fags running around doing fag stuff and are perfectly happy
Get over your internalized homophobia Waltz on down to the gay district of the nearest city and blast some ladyboy ass
Problem solved

I want that too
Thats how life should be, human in natural habitat

My point being, everyone has this crazy things that they want to do, but don't because it would be wrong or dangerous. This is not autism
The fires of hell won't be a very natural habitat

>the gay district
Wtf?

Whats wrong with fire?
Its warm and beautiful

Never seen one? Generally referred to as "gayborhoods" you can pretty much be sure you're in one if you see poppers in every gas station

He means the ghetto

Yes so warm and beautiful

Attached: firefestival.jpg (566x386, 47K)

I only have some minor burn scars on my hands, you must be an idiot to end like this when playing with fire

Yeah lol, but I was more implying that if I was allowed to go on my murderous naked firestarting rage, the earth would be left looking like this

Attached: 63605566_3325573104123056_2243614812904882176_n.jpg (640x778, 67K)

Oh, thats fucked up
I just want to sleep naked next to a warm fire

Yeah maybe I have autism too

>how i cope?
by rope

You're already coping
>presentable veneer
Same thing everyone's doing