ARMENIAN GENOCIDE RECOGNITION WHEN???

Is the military red pilled tho

ZA STALINA!!!!!!!!!!

rt.com/news/351343-turkey-coup-military-attempt/

PINOCHET 2.0

IDS HABBEDIG

twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/754049975483588612

Is Erdogan really dead?

Now America will look like shit if they just accept a corrupt president.

Nah they're even more pro-NATO and pro-Israel than Erdogan and his crew.

I hope Anzu is safe.

man the whole coup was the russians, now they gon invade, this post is russian propoganda, Putins known about us since we started worshipping that one cute pro russian government girl

Guys, can some please tell me what the military want. Do they want secularism or are they Islamist??

>Now America will look like shit if they just accept a corrupt president.

So, war?

That would be a good thing.

Sam Al Haid now leader of Turkey

>No sauce

Deliver, OP.

They are Kemalists. I.e. the good guys

Turkposters claim they want a more secular turkey.

Who fucking knows though.

Lets hope for secularism, and hopefully Erdoroach is dead by now

TURKEY WILL NEVER BE LET IN EU NOW.

It is already obvious. They control Istanbul and Ankara and are laying siege to the police and special forces. Erdogan and the PM still appear to be uncaptured, but they no longer have any power.

I dont understand one thing . I mean this is some medieval tier . How can they expect for so many millions of people to go with the flow and accept violent takeover like something democratic and something non against their will. This is civil war intro

It probably isn't the entire army that revolted though. If they don't get ergodan soon it may turn into a civil war inshallah

Just saying you always talk about overthrowing tyranny and thats what guns are for.
If you did nothing you would look more spineless than roaches.

They are trying to replace the pro-US government with a pro-Russia government.

kek

>Be Erdogan
>try to fuck with Assad for 5 years
>his military defends him and you fail
>Get BTFO by your own military in 5 hours
>Erdocuck

>Now
3/10 made me respond

probably won't have a choice, turkey is pretty westernized

Trash like Anzu should be the first to hang.

Can someone elaborate me more about this "KEK confirmed"

The first thing they did was depose the pro-Erdogan generals

This news makes me so happy. Turkey deserves so much more than fucking Erdogan

And so it begins...

The military is kemalists aka secular nationalist. They are known for anti-Erdoğan, pro-secularism and pro-Russia.

I think the military don't want a war with Russia (since they would be first in line to get BTFO) and if that is the case it makes perfect sense to take over from Erdogan.

The Western half of Turkey will support the coup while the Eastern half rebels. But all of the resources and power is in the West so it will be one-sided.

Implying it wasnt Burgerland that initiated the whole thing.

most americans don't even know your country exists nor care for its history

so does this mean secularism or Islamism?

However, America, Europe, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the ZOG will be angry to have their Islamist lapdog deposed.

Depends who wins. The West will probably step in and start funding the Islamists and turn it into a civil war.

There probably are still some loyalists around and if ergodan can get to them it may turn into a long, bloody civil war, maybe even a three way with the kurds

she's safe. she's in my basement now.

Or maybe a mixture of the two. Some sort of Salami-ism.

kek

So America got rid of their loyal, obedient guy who hates Russia and Assad?

Tell me more about geopolitics.

I like Denmark though, from what I've heard it's a pretty based country that's got most things figured out.

To me this all hinges on whether USA & co intervene. If they (we) do, then it's bad news for the Kemalists and bad news for humanity. (God, I hate our fucking governments).

DEEP STATE WINS

FUCK THE ISLAMISTS

Russia unbanned again?

that just makes americans retarded

He is stupid, this coup is obviously supported by the Russia, THE COLD WAR IS BACK, PLS NO COUP US.

"TURKISH CURRENCY PLUMMITS"

YOU HEAR THAT TURKISH FAGGOTS? POSTING DEAD AMERICAN SOLIDERS EVERYDAY POOR SANDNIGGERS ARE POOR NOW

Oh god, I can't wait for our planes to start bombing the roaches. I will fap furiously to the dying screams of the t*rks.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

how do you find the time to shitpost on Sup Forums between all the rampant alcoholism and general apathy?

does russia even have public education?

Was the PM's party an Islamist? It's the Coup a good thing?

Both sides claim they have control.
Get ready.

We're Spanish Civil War now.

>It's the Coup a good thing?

Not for you.

It all depends on how smooth the coup goes and how wide the revolt is. If it is swift i doubt we will see direct US intervention, especially against a relatively modern military with massive manpower.

But if this is a Russian backed coup and Turkey flips Russian that just might force Obama to do something crazy

is this Muslims getting btfo or Europe getting btfo?

I converted some twitter videos of habbening into .webm

hopefully

Coup is by this guy according to the Justice minister...

A real Islamist...

Za Leninu, za Stalinu, za rodinu!

shit bants

>no source

nope

A secular Turkey is inherently bad for America and good for Russia, since America has its eggs in the radical Sunni basket already.

America's choice is between a secular, better Middle East which they do not control, or a fucked-up fundamentalist Middle East that they do control. What will they choose?

Make them with sound and post on /wsg/ or /gif/. These webms are nicer when you hear the brrrrrrt.

Doing God's work

DEAD SHITSKINS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's way more nuanced than that, but this is more thank likely secular (military) attempting to BTFO muslims (erdogan)

can you post a sound version on /gif/ i think there is a WAR thread up right now.

After I finish dumping here

Not true

Thank you best burger

so who is suspected to be behind it then?

i am kek

let's get that pic viral please Sup Forums, it's actually milliondollarextreme but let's keep it secret

Since when being ignorant is a thing of value.

Yeah but what are they going to do about it? Fund some ''rebels'' in the country? They can't do much because Erdogan is a fucking asshole and every one knows he is in bed with ISIS.

Also here is where I am finding these, so you guys can make your own webms as I don't wanna sit here all day.
reddit.com/live/x9gf3donjlkq

Secular kamalist people, the best kind.

boris (a turk) was warned by coupers to get the fuck out. in return boris (as FS) will help new secular gov. to be 1st world/ kill ISIS with trade deals/NATO

do they have rubber treads for casual city driving?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulusi_Akar
Did he did it?

No. According to The Guardian he is not even in Turkey

According to the national channel, this is it guys. They have done it

Okay, open this thread if you want sound webms, will be dumping very shortly.

daily reminder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state

Wow!