Reminder that the next Tarrant is lying in wait

Reminder that the next Tarrant is lying in wait.

Attached: 1570920431635.jpg (1080x1342, 849K)

Nice painting, user, if that's you

Attached: onefreeinternet.jpg (850x719, 158K)

ty

Hopefully he says something about the council of water sheep or something to piss of pewdiepie.

>Bluejeans

allright

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_Doom.png (504x378, 263K)

I don't get it. Also, why off safe?

Attached: op deliver.jpg (586x419, 59K)

Have some Fjotolf Hansen OC pictures

Attached: breivik oh you.jpg (610x340, 86K)

Attached: breivik with glass .jpg (610x340, 92K)

Attached: breivik you make him laugh.jpg (610x340, 90K)

Attached: breivik is amused.jpg (609x342, 90K)

Ya ever think about how ISIS and other extremist groups always go for a real black and white motif and that NZ dude went all black and white too? Like, it seems as though there’s a psychological tunnel and that the closer you get to the fringe of rationality the more narrow and binary you’re thinking; to the point that even you’re aesthetic choices come down to black / white - high contrast motifs that represent an inner incapacity to examine the world with the necessary perspective.

you look like you play a lot of airsoft

>Velcro Mechanix gloves
>USGI rhino and USGI J-arm
>one TQ only accessible from his right side abdomen
>Riggers belt OVER his SHIRT
>Belt so high on his gut pistol mags touch his cummerbund

This guy is a retard

Attached: Autistic Pig.png (660x578, 485K)

not OC

Attached: breivik__aka__Fjotolf_Hansen.jpg (1368x1026, 96K)

No.

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_mangagirl4.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_mangagirl2.png (788x614, 437K)

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_48ratio_klubkek.jpg (800x528, 342K)

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_mangagirl1.png (956x650, 452K)

Underated

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_mangagirl0.png (910x650, 344K)

rule 34

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_mangagirl3b.png (1000x800, 427K)

The USSR didn't use black and white, punk

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_mangagirl3a.png (1000x800, 390K)

If he lowered his belt or tucked in his shirt, how would he hide his belly?

Also, you've never heard of the whole waist tourniquet? It's to cut off circulation to both your legs and your pee pee in case you are loosing blood from both your legs and your pee pee.

done dumping to bump OP's thread

anyone got a link to Balliet's livestream video on twitch?

Attached: 2019_03_15_Brenton_Tarrant_Australian_FjotolfHansen_8chan_48ratio_post.png (1005x345, 155K)

The beginnings of the UdSSR lies in a revolution of normal people that took extreme measures because they where slaves
I mean it wasn't much better for most of them afterwards but they didn't know that in advance

Deutscher detected

Uhhh no.
The USSR was a Jewish coup you nigger.
Do you even know basic history?
The USSR was not founded by or for the people. It was founded by the kikes to genocide the slavs. The people were too busy running pogroms on kikes to kill the tzar and install a new government.

Hurensohn wie hast du das gemacht

Lol nigga gone be just as retarded as that german guy.

It's simple, even though I'm a Franzoser, I noticed you wrote UdSSR, with a lower-case D, just like in Union der Sozialistischen Sowjetrepubliken. Einfach, user.

says the passive fatass in his mother's basement, doing nothing but complaining

To show off his third pin

I’m talking about now matey oh, not pre 1980s, ISIS and NZ man are contemporaries in the digital age they have access to the shared experience of the internet and the reliance on black and white symbology by groups like ISIS and other right wing extremist groups is particularly uncanny (imo) and I think there’s an interesting avenue there...

If you're gonna go for anyone try for elite jews, don't be a faggot like the guy in Halle

How bout just chilling out

Are you about to shoot people up?

If you do, can you avoid shooting whites please? Honestly, our fucking species are dying due to low birth rates, and the incompetent jew killer shill killed 2 of us off already.

Thank you.

You ok? I don’t get the whole “muh race is dying out” so what?

Just realised you wrote species...you’re an idiot my dude.

Because I’d like to remain privelleged and have white women thanks. I don’t want my last picks to be shit skins.

Wait if the white race can't even keep itself populated what makes them so special?

We are a species above niggers and brownies, it was intentional faggot. If you’re here and are a nigger that isn’t self deprecating, then you don’t belong here

Life choices. People are choosing to not have kids to focus on careers. Before you know it you’ve hit menopause.

Niggers and shitskins breed until they are infertile

Yeaaaaah intentional or not you’re an idiot. Like fuck how do you end up with such a dumb ass, simpleton hate filled world view unless you’re lacking some serious ability to reason.

You are over thinking it. People been killing each other since the dawn of time. Its in our nature. You can hide behind ideologies and political beliefes people just want to kill each other. Its all just a fucking joke, we should just nuke our selves out of existience and be done with it.

Fuckin stormniggers man
This is just spicy autism and some part of you knows this

Have fun OP

Attached: DT4BW7kU0AEKUUo.jpg (640x637, 58K)

Won't survive 5 seconds like the last guy.

Yeah probably, I’m also ignoring all the examples that don’t fit into that dichotomy.

well yeah, crazy wypipo are everywhere

>Jews subert us and brainwash our women
>WHY EVEN LIVE IF YOU'RE SO WEAK LUL

So are you saying if you get a cold you'll just kys because if you get sick why even live right?

That fat cunt was old and undeserving of life anyway. The obese would be genocided in an ideal world.
Also the only other person was a fucking turk.

Shit man im in the military and kill for free. Idgaf who im fighting for as long as i get to kill. Your dumb ass will just shoot one person and go full retard mode as youve nevet been in tat situation. You sat in your room played it out in your head over and over again, yet your missing braincells will be fried as soon as your in the moment. Get gunned down as quickly as armed forces come in, because your skills are equal to that of a handicaped child trying to masturbate.

And that's another thing, if Jews control the world that makes them the master race. It just does

STOP SEXUALIZING A TERRORIST (erm, I mean national hero) MY DICK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW

sloppy job mossad, at least you didn't use an actual jew like you did with breivik.

Nah, whites are far superior in every way shape or form. It disgusts me when I have to look at niggers or romanian beggars everyday in the streets that passive aggressively demand money from me when I am on my way to work.

Then you have people feeling sorry for them when you tell them to fuck off, yet said people walk by them too.

It’s not a big secret that ethnics are fucking trash and only a small minority of them amount to anything.

And keyword: niggers.

A black person, when they act white with white values can become doctors. A nigger will always be a nigger and should be offed if they act like niggers.

This goes for the majority of the Muslim population.

Rooting for OP, I hope your kill count is high!

This time can you please go after the ACTUAL enemy, politicians.

Can you shuffle back to Sup Forums they made you a whole board for you guys to sit around and circlejerk about your weird Jew fantasies

Attached: F4738AB6-30A8-487F-B1CF-ED17B2DE75B6.png (961x276, 83K)

>back to Sup Forums
I don't visit Sup Forums often but I can tell you that it's more of a nigger hate board and christians vs pagans more than anything.

Attached: loser.jpg (243x270, 24K)

The west is dying and most don't seem to want to listen, if you don't agree with acceleration, we're open to suggestions

So really it sounds kind of sounds like you hate poor people...do you just ignore the existence of poor white people? Socioeconomic status goes a long way in determining the patterns of behaviour and rates of crime etc conducted by a group of people.

You hate poor people but you hate them more if their skins a different colour. What an insightful person.

this

I'm not a "master race" screecher. But the difference between Jews and Whites is Jews are evil and whites are not. Whites are the only people who have EVER seen virtue in forgiveness.
Whites are the only people who have ever fought wars for other races. Whites are selfless and compassionate. Jews are parasites who would kill you if it meant they could take your belongings.

Whites would likely subvert and steal just as well as the Jew if they tried, but they don't and won't because they're good at heart.

Get fucked gman

>"I don't really know about this thing but let me told you something"
You're a stormnigger, you got radicalized by the shittiest, lowest tier, terrorist organization in the world.
If you're a shining example of the white race I've got really really bad news for you

"I'm not a 'master race' screecher, but here's some screeching about the master race"

Zombie cunts

Attached: 727D7840-590B-4F00-995C-2EF953B53816.png (1136x1136, 510K)

Upload it somewhere fun user.

Wrong. Stormfags are cancer that Hitler would've locked up in KZ's and then deported to USA where lowest-tier "whites" dwell.
Never claimed to be a shining example of anything, your nose is showing.

Sorry for being a realist?
I think that global diversity is important. I think all races have their positives and negatives.
I think all cultures have values.
The problem is we've been playing this game with the Jews for far too long.
They have proven themselves to be unable to reform. Every last Jew being destroyed is the only solution that brings lasting world peace.

Fuck racists

Attached: EF123805-4F71-46EC-85E2-0454CDA1FA1E.png (1136x1136, 230K)

Every last one of these faggots has this fucked off circular thinking.
>Had to go get daddy reichsucker to tell him he was special after every one of mankind's metrics told him he was anything but

I grew up having nothing and had to work to where I was. Then you get nigger white poor people acting like common niggers.

No one forces criminal behaviour, nor does homelessness justify begging, it’s medieval and should be outlawed. Most homeless idiots are junkies that refuse help and rehabilitation in the first place.

I am an ex paramedic btw and I would encounter slobs everyday. So I used to have a tolerant view on every type of person until I realised how ungrateful people really are. Now I own my own 6 figure business.

Life really isn’t rocket science. Niggers are niggers by choice.

BTFO

It's fucking sad that everyone is praising a literal manlet from Grafton who moved out of Australia due to his constantly getting cucked on by his mates. Who panicked when someone pointed his own gun which had ran out of ammo at him and pissed himself when arrested by Police.

Attached: 90208894-FF84-435B-B619-C762C52DB4E9.png (1136x1136, 151K)

Fat ass

>Someone disagrees with me
>must be a black or a Jew
>blacks can't use computer cause low IQ hurt durr
>must be a Jew

just so you know, even if you're american, that post was illegal. just fyi

this

Whites are too tolerant of other races, thats what makes them inferior.

This

Who the fuck else conquers and enslaves people and then willing set's them free and strives for their development

FAT

Inflicting trauma creates people unable to deal with trauma, conflict and disagreement in way that are non-violent you doink.

Does this mean nazi’s are superior?

>must be a black or a Jew
Where did I call you a nog?
>blacks can't use computer cause low IQ hurt durr
what?
>must be a Jew
yeah, you're actually being very blunt with exposing your nose, is that a new tactic?
You're delusional buddy, take your meds.

Attached: critical.jpg (600x927, 41K)

Lol. Kys faggot

This my town is flooded with immigrant beggars and I see robots walking passed everyday not questioning why the government allows it

>the incompetent jew killer shill killed 2 of us off already.
wat

Someone hasn’t been following the news

the left truly can't meme

It's Saint Tarrant for you, you uneducated heathen.

And who gives a flying fuck? If you stupid fucks keep getting arrested and being the laughing stock of the world everytime you try to shoot something then this whole movement will implode from it's own idiocy.

Attached: 1569119096615.png (281x355, 55K)

correct. just looked it up. saw the vid on a rekt thread, figured it was the same thing.

You's be the one who can't read and comprehend fren

I guess it would be pretty easy to end up like you if your ability to comprehend the world around you is so crippled by seven layers of flavored tism that all you can see is a product of confirmation bias.

Do everyone a favor & off Soros

As a bonus, force him to cash in a few tons of his money, then load up the bills onto T-shirt launchers / potato guns and fire them off into the jetstream over the U.S. & Europe.

FBI agents would probably agree though.

Everyone’s job is made more difficult by politics and politicians looking after their own interests. ESPECIALLY those in law enforcement/public service

you're just making shit up on the go bud. don't you have some baby foreskins to eat chaim?

better get in shape OP
There are walls to climb in your future