What are your unhealthy coping mechanisms, Sup Forums? I'm posting this to shame myself

What are your unhealthy coping mechanisms, Sup Forums? I'm posting this to shame myself.

Attached: 20191012_194901-min.jpg (4032x3024, 946K)

i drink until i puke and then i cuddle with my Fuck My Big Fat Titties 36DD Mega Masturbator until i fall asleep

Attached: fuck-my-big-fat-titties-main.jpg (900x675, 172K)

I pour all of my stress, sadness and anger into uni assignments. gets me good grades but I don't tell people how I feel so its kind of bottled up inside me

logging onto Sup Forums..

God, I wish I had that ability. Instead I ate half a fuckin candle because Id rather do that than do my cs homework.

Trust me, it pays off once you're earning bank and the roasties are circling like hyenas

>I ate half a fuckin candle
oh ok then

Damn dude, you might wanna go to a doctor
I thought you'd just lit a candle earlier

Sounds lit bro, how does it taste

Shit load of alcohol

Attached: IMG_20190910_034033.jpg (674x724, 93K)

I wish I was as productive as you, I let my overwhelming depression take control and do nothing all day or with my life

Weed.

As long as they're unscented its fine, you just shit it out.

i eat about 5 grams of lead every week
That is pretty unhealthy

what does that do to your insides?

also i have no coping mechanism. i sit in front of the computer and rock back and forth a bit. i might put on headphones and lay on the floor for a while, then go back to sitting in front of the computer. this can go on for hours.

Felt this. I’ve thrown myself into school during the week days and parties during the weekends when I can drink myself to forgetfulness and laugh with my friends instead of think about life

it is the exact same with my life at the moment user, I get drunk and go and have fun with my friends but can't remember the good times. while during the weekdays all the emotions are directed towards grades

At least that's productive, and you'll probably be successful financially.

My depression has gotten to the point where I just lie to the people closest to me about how I'm 'doing well in school' despite not attending my classes for more than a year at this point. I'm just wasting my own time and money, it's a vicious cycle where I'll just hole myself up and otherwise seclude myself from others as much as I can. I'm 23, and while my peers and old friends have full careers and relationships, some even getting married, I wallow in my own self pity and loathing slowly dying and hoping some otherworldly force will change my path in life, for the better.

video games. Violent ones. It's my daily catharsis after a day in corporate purgatory and an evening dealing with 2 kids under 3.

i go on crazy adderall benders, clean my whole fucking house, organize my shit, leaves me feeling accomplished and less stressed the next day

Attached: 1567365332733.jpg (836x1024, 199K)

I force feed lithium down my throat until i feel my internal organs shutting down.
I cant have emotions if i am eroding my neurotransmitters to deald

The come down is the worst thing. Every day i have to come down from it or ill get this horrible days long insomnia. So all the benefits and all the emotions and feelings i wasnt feeling all come crushing down at one time.

Currently a huge ball of emotions ranging from sudden fits of homocidal rage resulting in puning shit and throwing shit to absoluete mania to dread personified

I dont know what other help i can get as every doctor/psychiatrist i find gives up on me and stops taking my calls, only filling the refills and ignoring me the rest of the month

It’s hotrible dude... I can’t go to therapy or get diagnosed with anything because of the career field I want to go into and because I can’t afford it. All my close friends I had to leave for school, and my friends here are cool but no one I can really open up to (not that I really do that anyway... pretty toxic I guess), so I’m just... stuck here

so relatable

I spend hours a day thinking about my fantasy of self-fulfillment instead of going out and making it happen. I'm still far away from my ideal of happiness but I'm still closer than ever so I have hope.

Hope things go better for you user.

I know you already know, but lying to those trying to care for you really only hurts you in the long run- for better or worse, those people are supposed to be your safety net, people who will be with you for a long time.

Attached: 1553061331449.gif (500x281, 1.08M)

how are you still alive

I cant even get sympathy from the most broken
The loneliness is getting unbearable

I used to shoot heroin and smoke crack just to get through the day. I got clean and now I run every morning. Worst thing now is browsing Sup Forums. Cheer up, things will improve bit by bit if you let them.

>underrated

I've started drinking rubbing alcohol.

this

dissasociation
denial
perscription drug abuse
withdrawal from society
withdrawal from relationships, im not an incel or bitter about anything in particular I just dont want to subject other people to me.

>I just dont want to subject other people to me.
holy fuck i felt this so hard user.

It is a difficult feeling trying to gain any semblance of self-worth.

I'm constantly smoking weed to prevent from anheroing. Got a kid so I cant really go anywhere.

I'm too aware for this shit.

I pull out my hair constantly. I have bald spots all over the back of my head from making knots with my fingers and tearing them out. I also actively try starting fights with online friends so we can make up because the making up part makes me feel good for a day or two.

Doesn't it burn?

Only if he lights it.

kek

All strong alcohol burns. It's like drinking grain.

kek

Oh damn bruh, even stuff like wine and margaritas?

I think anything over 80-90 proof will. So things like Rum, Whiskey, and Vodka.

Strong, like vodak, rum, scotch. burns both flavor wise and literally.

Holy shit. Guess I'll stick to lesser stuff when I'm 21 definitely

pussy

meth

Don't give up.
I was in your situation a year ago, I got kicked out of college after a year of not attending classes and failing all of them. I lied to all my friends and family the whole time, claiming I was doing well until I got kicked out. Couldn't explain that to my friends so I just cut them all off and disappeared, my only option at education was community college now. I barely pushed through for a year feeling dead inside, but the difference I made was I forced myself to do work when I got it no matter what, and it just became a habit over time. It's been a year since then and through perserverence alone I have a 3.7 GPA, am on the deans list, reconnected with my friends, and feel 1000 times better than I did a year ago. It's not easy when getting started and I recommend trying out therapy if you can afford it, it definitely helps. You probably have unique reasons for not performing and could work this out with a therapist, or if not just a lot of introspection and planning before starting over at a new school can help you stay on the right track. Good luck, you can do this.

I drink a 750 of liquor a night hoping eventually I wont wake up

I can respect that. Drink what you like and relax. It's not a contest, and, generally, no one actually cares what you drink to take the edge off.

>ate half a fuckin candle
I can not even begin to comprehend this, do you know how much dishonour and shame you have brought upon your ancestors?

Attached: 1570895301213.jpg (600x400, 54K)

I'm a simple man, I just beat the shit out of my leg. Y'all should do it as well.

1)am to poor for a punching bag so I can just use myself

2) feels pretty nice

So I can pre-tenderize myself? Nice try Hannibal

Are you mad at your legs for not taking you anywhere in life?

There's a big ass rock in my backyard that I punch. Not very often. But sometimes there are days where I just want to feel my bones shake.

Kinda autistic but I pick at the skin on my large toe. When a larger piece gets peeled I chew on it and then spit it out into the trash.

I wrote fuck on my arm with a cigarette.
Im sad because it looks nothing like fuck after it healed.

The stress is buildin' up, I can't— I can't believe
Suicide's on my fuckin' mind, I wanna leave
I swear to God I feel like death is fuckin' callin' me

Hey, a musicbro. I've dealt with shit with music for so long I can identify songs by which depressive period I was in when listening to them.

prescription drugs. that are no good. I'm just a victim of our broken society. I don't drink. i dont do hc drugs. just cigarettes, pain killers and lots of coca cola.

Did same shit. Gotta ask, do u know what career ur thinking of pursuing? I found it made me feel better after I decided what I was putting my energy towards

I was in a similar boat. Almost got kicked out, GPA is 2.3 now and I have to apply to internships with that. Like my schools internship application website shows everyone your gpa. I Feel like the biggest failure. I'm trying though- dropped two classes as my advisor said so to be able to keep up. Its still really hard to not fall into the cycle of "I'm going to fail anyway because I'm a loser, so I just wont try."

Smoke more weed than necessary just to focus on the feeling of the high more than other shit, psychadellics when possible, perfect for just escaping for a little, plus im always amused by the visuals, prescriptions, i.e. percs, oxys, adderall every now and then, codeine rarely, coke never did shit for me so fuck that, alcohol every couple weeks, and my most favorite, and least unhealthy, making homemade hotwings or nachos, thank god im not fatlad yet, but i fear for the older years

Attached: 1559248986265.jpg (227x222, 9K)

I didn't know you are it I thought you liked lighting candles lol bro I used to eat weird shit let me name a few. More than one candle more than idk alot of pencils not the metal but everything except the metal would go down uh a few coins a small rock a bunch of paper a clod of dirt and that seems to be it idk why I did it tbh

How small a rock are we talking?

Emotional disassociation and sex addiction.

Did you eat crayons or paper / erasers in school? I started chewing pens and pencils to relieve stress, then delicious marine cereal and then candles are adult crayons.

I don't have any kind of coping skills I don't know how to fucking deal with anything anymore

>sex addiction.
sounds more like a solution that a problem, fren

What are your poops like

I pick at my skin. I look like a fucking meth addict but I can't stop.

Hardly. Not what you think.

same, where do you pick?

fapping to using hooker ads as phone sex line

Beating my meat

69 get weeee

Attached: Liberty.jpg (1824x1328, 1.19M)

Describe it to me with as much or as little detail as you like.

I wonder if you'd just rip your whole facial skin off if you were actually on meth.

Fingers and face mostly.

dubs i must continue my story
>very paranoid about parents seeing my nightly calling and texting several random out of state numbers soliciting discussion of sex services

Attached: goldengalleonx578.jpg (2732x1677, 1.06M)

Likely.

face?? never heard of that. Could you explain?

> ate half a candle

Attached: D8EFFA1B-74B6-4966-9967-14B4DB1B909E.jpg (750x750, 302K)

I get little pimples or milia on my face and i pop them. But then I worry the scar and pick at it until it bleeds. Once it scabs over, I pick it off again.

It's called dermatilomania.

Attached: 863ACDC9-BB26-4069-8D9C-64101463D83F.jpg (750x741, 421K)

Attached: vUvV2IB.png (531x531, 279K)

Vaping and occasionally cigarettes. I bring out the real deal on the really bad days. The vaping, despite the media circlejerk, is much healthier than cigarettes so I don't feel as bad about it.

As of now, it’s plenty of weed and pain killers

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.45M)

lmfao

Very true, sometimes the hardest part of getting a job is even applying in the first place. Your GPA isn't that low, you can easily pick that up. My first year GPA was a 1.29, I don't think anyone here can beat that

queerbait

paraffin is a petroleum distillate

eating it is going to kill you in the long run

When I'm not working or working out I sit around a lot and think about the pointlessness of life and how I can never truly fit in anywhere.

Hi all. Lots of these posts reminded me of the dark place I was in years ago. I just want all of you to know that Jesus is real, and he loves each and every one one of you. He has been waiting for you to ask for his help so you can be saved. All you need to do is believe in him to be saved and if you pick up a KJV Bible and start reading, that will happen.

Attached: jesussecondcoming.jpg (800x600, 111K)

I'm waiting for the new Kanye to drop before I start worshipping Jesus.

What makes you say you won't fit in man?

The meaning of life is to find meaning in life, friend. Jesus will help you if you ask for it.

>ate half a fuckin candle
YOU WHAT?

Attached: 20ae271b7161f26cac9d5c38fa6b6041.jpg (800x734, 84K)

i feel you bro. keep on it

Nigger what.

I work out and eat like a madman. I work in finance but on every break or extra moment I have I work out. Currently clocking in at 220 pounds with a 10 percent body fat

nigga you ate a fucking CANDLE?????

and i thought that my habit of eating paper was weird

Attached: 1428185676007.gif (200x200, 27K)