FUCKING AUSTRALIANS

I goddamned hate Australians

Other urls found in this thread:

pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/11779/20070524-0000/www.nla.gov.au/pub/gateways/issues/83/story01.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never really understood the meme about them being funny.

What do you hate about them?

That's because your a fucking crumpet shitting Tommy. You tea drinking fucks are the reason Australians plague our world. Go gas yourself you fucking Anglokike

australia is the best anglo country

Oh great, a fucking Swede. Your fucking commie ass is probably sitting on your couch eating rotten ass fish aren't you? I bet fucking Somalians are gangraping your sister right now.

Fucking wonderful. A fucking Argentinian asshat. You gaucho fucks are always whining over the fucking Falklands and drinking leaf piss out a metal straw. Go to hell and burn yourself alive in the Pampas you cattle herding fuck.

I am an individualist, not a collectivist. And no I live far away from any immigrants. I ate nicely oven baked potato and sausage recently.

Impressive outburst, mate.

Seems like you hate everyone, lad.

Excellent thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ the butthurt

Potatoes are for the fucking Irish. Real men eat fucking Curly Fries.

nigger you got to chill out

Potatoes are very common here, only beaten by wheat.

Mate? Go to hell you redcoat fuck. Why dont yoi go eat out that old whore of a bitch you call a queen? Shove some sugar cubes right up her fat ass.

Gimmie your lunch money cunt

Australia is NOT full

Australians > clapistanis

Motherfucking Canuck. You shivering fags need to shut up and down in molten fucking syrup. Especially the Pepsi ass Bastards in fucking Quebec. Burn in hell you fucking Leaf.

lol

Wetback bitch, don't even get started. I will report your brown ass to ICE and have your body dumped in the fucking Sonora. Shove a taco up that fucking ass

>Potatoes are for the fucking Irish
Or not as it would seem

I expected more 2bh

Don't think your fucking getting off the hook you Kiwi fuck. I'll shove a fucking Maori war club so far down that throat a fucking doctor will need forceps. Sheep fucking son of a bitch. Go eat fucking milk and yams. You assholes are just mini Australians

Goddamn Brazillian assholes. Take a soccer ball and go fuck your mixed to hell shanty town boyfriend. I'll skin your fucking ass and drown you off Copacabana. You Remeber that 7-1 raping Germany gave you? Ain't nothing compared to the Machete reaming I'll fucking give you.

Sugar is bad and the Queen is a Bong, so she has an 'arse', not an 'ass'.

Happy to clear this up for you, fella.

What the fuck are you doing op?

Don’t worry my Amerifat friend

Australia will be a chink colony soon. Sydney and Melbourne are already 88% asian

Wasn't Vietnam a literal chink colony?

Oh great a fucking American. Just fan-fucking-tactic. How's that Mobility scooter and Corndog working you fat ass? I'll impale you on the fucking stars and stripes and then facefuck fucking that whore lady liberty.

Well China did discover Australia first.

pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/11779/20070524-0000/www.nla.gov.au/pub/gateways/issues/83/story01.html

Yes, for over a thousand years. They even have 40% chink DNA.

Vietnamese bastard. Your Saigon whore of a mother took a lot of juice from our fucking GI' s didn't she? Bet your deformed was got hit with some Agent Orange still in the womb. I'll beat you to death with a fucking ricecooker and set your body on fire with fucking bamboo.

stop moving to australia fucking asians

Fucking. Australian. Go fuck a Kangaroo you fucking scourge on the world. I'll rub some Vegemite on that ass and have me some fucking Aussie ass on the Barbie. Assuming your fucking asshole isnt filled to the brim with Dingo cum.

nigger what

Cringe

That's not kinky enough.

It's true. Did you go home for a visit?

Do not fucking test me you Vegemite eating fucktard. I will rent a fucking boat and come to Sydney. I will drag your ass into the outback and tie your Kangaroo aids ridden ass to a fucking stump. Then I'll fucking hold your ass down while fucking Crocodiles rape you. But your not getting off that fucking easy. I'll shove a boomerang up your ass and hang you on your fucking Dingo Wall.

>when Pedro Tyrone McSchnitzel finds out his boat is a manual

Give me the didgeridoo sex.

I will fucking shove a .45 in your fucking ass and pull the trigger. You slanty eyes, noodle eating discount chinks got off to fucking easy. I'll fucking shove a bamboo pole down your fucking throat and sell you to the fucking Thais as a fucktoy.

>VIETNAM WAR FLASHBACKS

>Charlies on the wire!

where is your mom

ITT: average Americans

I love America is STILL butthurt over losing to a bunch of SEA monkeys.

I swear to fucking god. You blenderbaby Brazilians need to fucking be exterminated. I will burn down your fucking shanty town and shove a fucking volleyball down your throat. Then, when your fucking near death, I'll rip that out and impale you on a fucking beach umbrella. You fucking Favela dwelling waste of air. I'll fucking do the world a fucking favor.

They underestimated the jungle gooks.

Were not on Sup Forums anymore, all the good posters left a long time ago

I'll fucking burn down your fucking house and skin you alive.
You think fucking Gallipoli was a nightmare? I'll fucking shove a Mamba down your Aussie throat and piss on your fucking twitching corpse. Then the fucking Emus can fucking rape your body.

Very sad thread

Fuck white people.

The Kangaroo raped from a fucking Sandbox of a country speaking about sad. Your fucking Opera House looks like a damn Schizophrenic retard designed it

is this supposed to be trolling

That's a bit too obvious

Oh look it's a fucking NIGGER from fucking Cote D'voir. Go fucking die of ebola you money fuck. Bet your fucking sister got raped and infected with Aids. Fucking Ivory Coast piece of shit.

Whoa, why are you so rude

Shut the fuck up you Swedish trash. You think your so fucking special don't you? Free healthcare and shit? I hope a fucking Somalian breaks down your door and every Nigger in Malmo cums in your fucking Ass.

Alri Paddy

Let me try a language you might understand.
Oooga booga
Ooga booga book
Hohihaha. Bogibog.
Catch that you Ebola ridden fuck? Hope the fucking Liberians invade your ass

>American shitposting

Healthcare is shit here anyway and not entirely free. Going to the dentist can cost thousands when you're an adult.

Are you ok John? Do you want hamburger?

I Will fucking piss on Diana's grave you fucking Tommy. The fucking Bitch ass clock tower you got in London? I will fucking take a shit all over it. Then I'll fucking break a Pint over your fucking head and hand you over to the Irish. Let the IRA fucking rape your ass and shove a Potatoe up your rear.

kys

Putain, l'arrogance américaine ne connaît pas de limites

Uh...

Fucking Hong Kong piece of trash. You assholes are the bottom bitch of the world. First the Brits fuck your asses for a century. Now the Chinks are shoving their yellow cocks down your throats. Bet your sister is a opium addicted whore for the Triads.

>anti-white
Go back there an*Mefag, this board is for white people

spank me, daddy

Fucking Belize? You fucking retards are the bitch of Central America. I hope your fucking Whore mother dies from Malaria. Nicrauaga need a to annex you pieces of shit. Tie your asses up and let howler monkeys rape your bitch asses.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

Australia is a proud Amerindian nation. This is something European countries such as your own may not appreciate, but that is okay.
(-`_-)v 自o(^-^ ) ジ

That's the sound your gonna make when I fucking bury your head in a fucking termite mound and let a tribe of Aborigines rape your fucking Vegemite lubed ass. Fucking Australian asshole.

You got something to say you greasy, cheeseburger fuck? I'll fucking wrap you in the fucking Teflon and drown your ads in Lard. Then I'll fucking smash your skull in on Abrahams knee in DC and take your ass on the steps.

There is a little hairdresser on one of the main streets where I live which goes by the name of Saigon Style. It is run by two middle aged Italian women, who look like twins.

I swear I Will fucking smash your spine with your own fucking Boomerang. Then I'll drown you in a bucket of Emu cum and dump you in Sydney Harbor.

u gay lole

i fucking love vegemite m8

Fucking Weaboo trash. I will tie your add up and skin you fucking alive with broken Hentai cd's. I will cover you in flour and then fucking bury you in trash manga and set your ass alight.

u gay lole

Good, because I'll fucking shove it down your throat before I throw you to the dingoes.

lmao

I will take a fucking funnel, shove it into your fucking Urethra, and then pour boiling fucking oil inside your penis. You waste of breath Weaboo faggot.

Don't own a boomerang, mate.

what's going on in here?

u gay lole

Indonesian bastard. I will fucking Rip every monkey on your fucking island apart. I will single handedly deflower every virgin in Java with a fucking Chainsaw and take their mouths shut with pages from the Koran. You island chink piece of shit.

that's some aggressive shitposting friend. well done

I swear, I will throw you to the Aborigines. I will fucking break your legs and let them fucking defile your Outback ads for 3 days. Then I'll fucking use your dying corpse as fucking bait for a Taz Tiger. Let it fucking rape your ass before i shoot it. Fucking Dingo kissing fuck.

Ooooohhh do me do me!

Listen here you Hentai jacking shithole. I will fucking gag you with a copy of the Gettysburg Adress and neuter you with fucking razorwire

u gay lole

just announce yourself to Sup Forums

Fucking Israeli Jewish Kike. I'll fucking shove a bucket of forskins down your throat first. Ill take that little kike hat and burn it. While your choking, I'll fucking funnel blended meat and cheese down your fucking throat.
Then I'll fucking rape your kike sister and lather her ass with pig blood. Fuck that ass real nice before I hand her over to PLO.She can wipe her whore face with the Talmud. Then I'll smash your fucking face in with a Menora and feed you to the fucking lobsters in the Bay.