Why isn't she Lara Croft?

Because SJWs wanted someone with pancake tits rather than staying true to the source material

That's a good question. I thought her popular sitcom would've amounted to something.

because it's not 2005 and she's old as fuck now.

better someone with pancake tits than someone without any tits at all. Robin is literally flatter than a skinny dude

For some reason she looks to me like the most plane generic "pretty" girl in the industry. Everything about her looks and manners seem completely boring to me.

Why is she not Lara Croft?

No really, why isn't she Lara Croft?

I'll just leave this here

her head is too small

Bitch doesn't even have trigger disapline.

>ywn be that couch

Is this unrealistic expectations for women

>mfw a guy who lifts has bigger pecks than Vikander and Smulders and can probably act better than them

my dick
sorry don't really care about television or film

are you implying she doesnt have pancake tits? lol

Why isn't she Lara Croft? I know about acting 'n shit, but look a that bod.

The only reason to get an actress with small tits to play the role is if they got an actress who could do most of her own stunts like how Tom Cruise does his so they don't have to use ridiculous CGI. Only then would I accept it because otherwise the movie shouldn't be serious enough to cast based on acting ability alone since it is a fucking Lara Croft flick. Like even if you get a medium boob girl, you can use women bra magic to make her look like so there is really no excuse.

lmao she looks nothing like Lara Croft, she would be better for an arab hijab role than Lara Croft

Doesn't even lift.

Whats wrong with her face?

Its based off of reboot Lara from the Rise of the Tomb Raider series.

It doesn't have my cum on it

she would actually be a good choice, as much as i hate her show

except she's too fat for the role

lel what a gay

how about an actual British girl like lily Collins

nah nigga, you're confusing two different things.

kira would have been perfect for the role

Robin could have played Lara maybe 10 years ago.

Her tiddies are too big. They would drag her down

emily rataikovsky is partially jewish

Her eyebrows were drawn on.

>actress
>doing all her own stunts

top kek, user. Only men do that.

too distracting

Isn't that the point of Lara Croft?

felt so bad for her when she was in bed crying all by herself, how the fuck could scott go from banging her to being with fucking chloe the most useless person on the ship

It's funny how Hollywood Jews are so busy pushing their liberal agenda that they're not even money hungry anymore. Sexualizing buxom women used to be a staple of the industry because it put asses in the seats. There's a reason why some random 14 year old on Dr. Phil became an overnight celebrity and got her own tv show, because curves sell. When Hollywood realizes this and stops pushing these boy bodied "women" they'll make a lot more money.

good grief, she may be worse off than moretz