I'm a black man, ask me anything

I'm a black man, ask me anything

Attached: 1567608356056.png (540x407, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
youtube.com/watch?v=0GHSDFJdTa4&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did you have for dinner?

Can I have my bike back?

What's a real method that a white guy could follow to be able to say nigger or "niggAH" with his black friends with out any social penalty? Not a meme piece of paper "n word pass" but like what does it really take to reach that level of trust/friendship with a white dude

Two corn dogs with syrup. I'm still hungry
Which bike

What type of car do you drive?

fellow black man reporting in

how was your week?

why are you like this?

Which race of women is sexiest?

Attached: 1567399783637.jpg (255x255, 10K)

Attached: 1538087281572.jpg (720x514, 26K)

What are your thoughts on white boipussy?

Attached: 1570932983274.jpg (970x1334, 148K)

Attached: 1416952204306[1].jpg (500x610, 36K)

Attached: 1565306317908.gif (320x180, 701K)

I don't drive. I was on my way to getting a permit but let's say Obama's not the only one who had problems with his birth certificate
Felt like shit because I bombed an exam but then I got my grades back for two other exams and it evened out
Ask my dad
Ngl I had a thing for Indian girls all through high school, now I'm more into Latinas.

Attached: 1538091421378.jpg (550x572, 45K)

Attached: 1567364337197.jpg (1024x772, 146K)

Attached: 1537905599916.jpg (480x649, 30K)

Who's your favourite rapper?

Attached: 1565304866186.png (978x900, 933K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

Attached: 1555590713267.gif (1025x684, 237K)

Stealing this pic. Not OP though

this is fucking gold

Attached: universe.jpg (1920x1080, 828K)

Nicki Minaj

What do tou find spooky

a white woman walking alone at night

thats pretty wierd cause its mutual

do you think racism is as widespread as the media makes it out to be?

Can you explain a little why?

>see a post made by a nigger
>know OP isn't black
>ask a question anyway

Attached: Joker Pepe.jpg (500x500, 42K)

NIGGER

it was half a joke, the only thing bothering about it is feeling like i have to go out of my way to make sure someone doesn't feel threatened.
it's not like racism is always around the corner to get you but it can come from anyone, even if you're in a like a liberal place. like i've lived in the northeast most of my life and i get stuff like "oh you're really eloquent" or comments about weed that come out of nowhere, stuff that makes you self conscious but not like hate crimes. i've only lived in the south as a kid but apparently my sister has worse stories.
mom's gonna freak

What's your proposed solution to segregation?

Is it true china poked out your eye?

Why aren't you wearing a patch?

How?

How old were you when your dad left?

Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some shit, Zed. She's about eight years old, those books are WAY too advanced for her. If you ask me, I'd say she's up to something. And to be honest, I'd appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.

You smoke?

Ro ho ho, I hate a da chinese man ching chong

Attached: Japanese Pepe.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Fellow black here. I don't find the word nigger offensive. We should just let the white boiz continue saying it, thinking that they're offending us, while we breed their women. :)

My parents were divorced before I got my first memory, so whenever that was. I've lived with him before for like 2 years, and I have his phone number and all. not that I talk to him
The only segregation that's going on rn is the unvaccinated kids right? Things can stay how they are.
nah

no one has ever written anything gayer or whiter than this sentence

Might I ad that the white boi will only say nigger online or behind closed doors, treating us as their untouchable physical superior IRL :)?

Why are black men more homophobic than white men?

So it really sounds like your the one that feels threatened.

Safest I ever felt was next to a 350 pound 6 foot 7 inch black man with calf muscles bigger than my thighs and I'm no skinny boy.

Man had the singing voice of an angel and loved to sing.
I stood in front of a run away horse arms out to my sides right next to Elmo just because he told me to. The horse stopped before he ran us over. Golden memories man.

was it the smile that gave it away?

Attached: 1273594301888.jpg (471x355, 27K)

>Might I add that the white boi will only say nigger online or behind closed doors, treating us as their untouchable physical superior IRL :)?

Are they? I already know there are more gay black guys than white guys. even through all the "that shit's gay" black guys do there's the same amount of white guys doing the same homophobic shit.
I'm not that big or tall, no one feels safe next to me.

Were you kings in ancient time?

If you grew up in the ghetto, is it as bad as we whites hear? Whenever me, of anyone else I know who's white or asian, all roll up our windows and lock our doors when driving through. Is it actually necessary?

No u

Ama? Reddit is over there dweeb

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Maybe. I don't think it matter though I don't want to go on a tangent but I think people put too much bulk on what their ancestors were, for better or worse.
Aren't car doors locked anyway if the car's moving. I don't think it's necessary but it's not like I live in Cracktown.

Attached: MAAeEDq.jpg (900x461, 66K)

Yea you might get your shit jacked white boooiiiiiiii

>muh racism

Honestly why I avoid communicating with black people, have to be self conscious about what I say is one of the most annoying things to go through

Why does 13% of the populace commit over 50% of the crime in the United States? Reminder if you say economic factors you are incorrect as cross studies show this percentage remains steady even when comparing members of the same economic background.

why dose mommy like big cocks and vodka ?

Attached: big cocks and vodka .jpg (320x320, 35K)

You didn't even detect the we wuz kangz troll you new faggot

Ever been called the Gamer Word irl?

i thought he was asking "do you believe you wuz kangz"
and don't act like you'd have to be a newfag to miss that, we wuz kangz isn't exclusive to Sup Forums. at least not anymore
social factors

Show those stats or your a complete faggot

Because being alive and black is a crime

aside from other black guys and their n word-pass having hispanic friends no.
this is true though. like that 4 or 5 year old black girl who was charged with battery. bet she'll get added to the stats.

YOU'RE A NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you know?

why did you commit the crime?

And you’re 13

you have a computer. why don't you get a free copy of a DAW and make shitty rap music and become a millionaire? obviously it's extremely easy for any retarded black people to do that. you'll have stacks of hundreds.

oh, right, you'll need jews to exploit you and put it out. in that case, why are you HERE? most people here hate jews--not myself, but these fucking germanic tards hate them for no good reason aside from conspiracies and jealousy--so you should maybe try a service a synagogue and kiss some ass.

what are you doing HERE aside from... white teen ass creepshots?

Do you know for sure if you died tonight, you'd go to heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=0GHSDFJdTa4&t=

Attached: 1568608292577.jpg (521x509, 38K)

Not op, but what a strange reply. You’re obviously a racist but is antisemitism where you draw the line? Lmao, “I may be a racist but I tolerate the jews!” - the man posting an unrelated reply on a fucking anime shitposting message board

What's the longest book you've ever known another black to have read? Not including the bible though.

>they hate us for no reason! also fuck whites and blacks here
it's obviously a jew

I’m not following your logic. Are you saying that OP is a jew? Pretending to be black ? For ????? Reasons?

i hope you copied this from somewhere
what's the name of that republican surgeon's autobiography? Gifted Hands i think, I remember my guidance counselor being embarrassed on that guy's behalf because she read his book and then say how he was acting on his campaign trail

Are you retarded? I'm saying the guy he was replying to is a jew, to answer his question. Follow the conversation man. holy shit.

Implying I’d put that amount of effort into this site kek

>I was just allowing myself to be retarded

Attached: 1568269217232.png (500x520, 396K)

You didn’t even respond to the conversation you mentioned you literally just tagged op’s post lmao

Silly child there are no black people on Sup Forums. Come up with a better lie next time.

where did he do that?

I think you meant “where did I do that”

this and are two different people, man

Why tf did they respond to me? Oh SHIT WAS I THE JEW THE WHOLE TIME? Hahahaha

>Still no proof he's black

Are you really a black male or do you just identify as a black male?

Attached: 1566539178862.jpg.jpg (1024x574, 47K)

you don't need proof

why do all black people have that nigger stink?

I was assigned black at birth, I'll make a timestamp if anyone actually cares

GTFO and stop posting this faggot image go hang out with children nigger faggot 2014 ass newfag

>Two corn dogs with syrup.

holy shit dude, how much do you weigh?

This may be the most newfag post of the month
Congrats

FUCK MY EPILEPSY!!!!

newfag

I've heard this before. I can't smell it. I think that people are just exaggerating, like "ha they even stink". it'd figure.
only 160 pounds.

were you one of them who argued oj was innocent just to fit in with your other black brothers and sisters?

Nigga what the fuck?

Hmmm...So he was behind that...

Attached: 4351570616192970.jpg (1404x1145, 128K)

Its like how white people smell oily or like wet dog
Or how mexican people have a distinctive scent
Dont think its really bad smells just different than what people are used to

General curiosity for you,
Do you see family, extended etc, that are trapped in their current situation?
How many of them do you think are trapped there via socioeconomic means
How many do you think are trapped there because of the mentality bread by years of subjugation
And how many do you think are trapped there because they are blaming society (ie in a less flowery way, its white peoples faults!)

That was in '95 man, I'm not that old. People my age don't care about OJ.
My mom doesn't like being around others all that much so I never really spent time with my extended family as much as other kids. That hasn't changed now that I'm an adult. The ones I do see usually are actually doing well. Like my great aunt/uncle has a condo in nyc and goes on cruises a lot and my grandfather is a sheriff, and etc. All the other ones I don't know them enough to talk about their situation.