Do people love Nintendo in your country?

Do people love Nintendo in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dh6biJvXes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need to know

sauce

sure

Yeah, I guess.
I mean "people" it's pretty broad, but gamers do.
Not my thing though.

for me, western games are basically like playing
Whack-A-Mole with gun (and riduculous jump and sliding these days) so I love domestic peaceful games

>Nintendo
Last hope for Jap "Currency"

Yes

People love Nintendo handhelds but their consoles tend to do bad except give wii because the gimmick.

I wonder how the switch will do?

We hate nintendo jews but we like sony jews

>We
speak for yourself nerd

People in Korea seem to love PS Vita better than Nintendo.

Lizzie Velasquez

>mario rpg cart bullet-hell 20
>zelda 15
>metroid 10
BORING
youtube.com/watch?v=8dh6biJvXes

Most people under the age of 65 know who Mario is so I guess

post the real pic

>Velasquez

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER can't believe I fell for that

:^)

They are loved but SNK is far more popular in terms of how many people played their games.
Back in the 90s it was really difficult to get a home console so everyone spend their time at the arcades playing KOF, marvel vs capcom and metal slug

I like Nintendo games for their consoles are shit. They always release like one really good game a year and then fuck all the rest of the except Mario Mini games. Wish they'd just make games instead of consoles I want to play the new Mario and Zelda but fuck buying an entire new system for them.

pffffffffff
No. Nintendo games are for literal kids. This company lived in the past for 30 years. I'm not sure if they sell any nintendo related stuff here except for NES and cartridges for it.

No one sells anything in Russia because you fucks just pirate everything anyway.

Why would anyone love Nintendo? It's shit.

>*bing* *bing* *BOING* *boop beep*
>*rapid clicking noises*
>"WAHOO"
>"1-UP"
>*ding ding*
>*blip blip*
>WAHOO!
>*boing boing*
>*1UP*
>YA!
>WA!
>*deedle deedle*
>*bing bing*
>YIPPIE!
>SO LONG GAY BOWSER
>*boing*
>*ding dong*
>WAHOO! YA HAHA! IT'S-A M..
Good sir, could you stop that and act like an adult?

>o-okie dokie

To be fair, you guys aren't being thought as a big market.

I thought it was illegal to use the flag as clothing

I think Xbox is the most popular console in the UK but it is close with Playstation, PC gamers tend to be enthusiasts and much smaller. I honestly can't fathom why mongs still buy the Xbox over the PS this generation though.

well, that's what all non middle class countries do, Nigel.

I'm reporting them to the cyber police.

Need an American gf right fucking now

I do :(

do you like a hat in time?

It's freakin CUTE!

Rude

Delete this

I like Nintendo, don't think very young people do though.

>Last hope for Jap "Currency"
that's Japanese girls, right?

Literally what company

They made mario, Zelda, donkey Kong, Pokemon all pretty big video game franchisees

Not really, mostly hipsters and such do. Here is one of the reasons, for anyone who cares -
Pretty much every gamer in Russia had an NES, or specifically, it's non region locked Chinese clone "Dendi". But from SNES and onward their games became much more difficult to pirate than those of Megadrive, PSone and PS2. During those times a licensed game could cost more than your 3 month salary in Russia. By the time Russians had the ability to buy non-pirated games and consoles the current gen choice was PS3, XBOX or Wii. With the average Russian's console progression looking something like NES -> Megadrive -> PSone -> PS2 nobody gave a shit about Nintendo games, as they heavily relied on nostalgia from their previous titles. Which Russians didn't have as they skipped like 3 generations of Nintendo consoles.

Literally what
t. Poland

Do people actually care for those to this day?
Just sounds so early 90s to be still playing mario games.

They still sell literally millions, I want to play the new mayo and Zelda but don't want to buy an entire system for two games

Don't really care much about Mario games in general but the newest one looks really, really nice.

The 3d Mario platformers are pretty much all God tier, if you have a pc that can run the wii emulator try the mario galaxy games. They're so fun and creative is insane. Amazing music too.

Why would you play games for little kids as a grown up man?

More or less?
Spain is a Sonygger country with a strong and very vocal Nintendo community. The only looser here is Microsoft.
>tfw I bought a 360 last gen
[spoiler]>tfw I would do it again[/spoiler]

All videogames are for children ivan

Because I love platformers

Because there is a difference between "made for kids" and "suited for kids". Mario games are (mostly) made for everyone, and suited for kids. And if you care too much about playing the same game kids are playing then you might not be a grown up man.