I love him

i love him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvM7AJ95Bhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a faggot.

The weak, physically and mentally, usually flock to strong man leaders, so that makes sense.

best character on the show

Comic Negan was superior

The strong invariably flock to strong women leaders. Oh wait, there never has been one.

>The weak

*leans back*

Yeah me too. Hope he doesn't tone the fun down. I've seen women bitch that he's too over-the-top.

He's fucking cartoonish.

He's cartoonish and he does the fucked up shit that Rick doesn't get to do. It's great.

well you get to see bitch boy either die next week or see a cliff hanger of him possibly given a chance to join the main gang.

I just hope to god they say they aren't staying in Alexandria anymore and are moving forward.

it's based on a fucking cartoon

I would just like Rick to do those things instead.

lets use this electron gun on him

youtube.com/watch?v=YvM7AJ95Bhg

Is*
So much funnier. I don't care for jdm's mannerisms and constant need to smile. Comic Negan reigned it in and was actually threatening at times while maintaining his whacky demeanor. The best thing about the comics is even the saviors have zero idea how to handle the dude. Never know if he's bullshitting or about to crack someone. The show just didn't transfer that feeling as well. Comic negan also actually established his rules and stuff with his wives early on. So sick of people thinking the show negan forced the women to be his wives because they opted out of an extra sentence straight from the source material

None of those things are going to happen next week. Mainly because the finale is tomorrow.

Any season finale spoiler?

>second bat line up
>budget hopefully finally used on Shiva killing a few dudes
>michonne looks like she dies but doesn't
>Sasha is a zombie and bites Tara with any luck killing them both off
>Ezekiel and Paul and probably carol save the day at the last minute
>we're going to war
>we're the big nut swingers around here (can't say dick)

I want to believe!

>mfw FEAR THE WALKING DEAD copied the trojan horse trick so the main show has to remix it
>also the videogame copied it too IIRC

>yfw Negan joins Rick's group

someone post cgi deer.webm

Because show Negan is one tough motherfucker. Built like a 12 year old, who wouldn't be afraid of him?

lucille's death was the funniest shit ever. What a perfect scene.

He's a great character. I'm actually enjoying this season. It doesn't make my depression any worse.

negan has two personalities

nicest guy you'll ever meet

Is he /ourguy/?

and twisted fucking psychopath

*leans*

I like when the woman is getting her hand cut off and cauterized and he's just crying over his bat
>news at 11 ask me if I give a fuck

chuckled out loud

Negan was modeled after him

Great guy.

I don't even watch the Walking Pleb but I like Negan

Henry Rollins is a hack.

what a pedo

This must be before he converted to Islam since dogs are haram.

>brutal authority figure who towers over every other character
>modeled after a manlet leftist faggot
hmmm

It's true

Artistic liberties.

Does he kill the doctor in the comics or was that something the showrunners did to remind people is the bad guy? Because otherwise he seems like he runs a better civilization than Rick.

>Does he kill the doctor in the comics
Nope. He doesn't take Eugene under his wing in the comics either he just tortures him.

I need some more Negan webums

he doesn't kill the doctor

So Trump eventually ends up in prison?

Not like Rick hasn't killed a doctor.

Not just a doctor, a SURGEON. How common are those in the apocalypse?

Did you notice that in the TV show they added "atta boy!" to the Negan intro? He says it when in prison hearing the town chant RICK GRIMES RICK GRIMES so I just know that that scene is confirmed to happen eventually.

When was this said? Bat scene?

JDM was in an episode of sliders where he was also basically negan.

RV scene in the Season 7 premiere. Rick brings Negan's axe back and Negan rewards his little bitch with an enthusiastic "atta boy!"

*leans back*

Neato. Definitely an easter egg. Same as all the bat foreshadowing with Glenn since terminus

>>we're the big nut swingers around here (can't say dick)

i know this is a dumb thing to correct you on, but they say dick constantly on the show, they're gonna say dick

It's a meme started by retards because Abe said suck my nuts before he got bludgeoned, but they forgot he said mother dick before that episode.

I miss the old Henry

I would've been totally fine with a manlet Negan. Napoleon complex (not that he would be shorter than Little Rick)

>not that he would be shorter than Little Rick
Henry Rollins is 5'9. Andrew Lincoln is 5'10,

dropped the show a few episodes into S2, have seen a few episodes of the current season because my roommate watches it.

Negan and GTA 5 Trevor are literally the only two entertaining characters on the show. I can't believe anybody watches this show anymore for anyone else, especially that short gray haired dyke or that episode with the fat bitch finding the all woman camp. Holy shit those were bad. Hamming it up is the only way to go for a show this bad.

Nice blog, faggot.

why don't you suck my dick

oh. I got Chandler Riggs and Andrew Lincoln's stats mixed. Still would be cool to see Rollins as Negan. Would be funny to see Simon tower over him.

tomorrow is next week

eh, no it's not

April fools (;

Plus he says "fuck" in the comic, which adds onto his character imo

*no homo*

but right now today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday. At least in parts of the world that matter.

>Henry Rollins auditioned for the role but lost to JDM

There is a god after all.

Does she takes the place of that bitch in the comics who gets presented to Rick with a bag over her head as alive but she's a zombie?

>There is a god after all.
That god is named heightism, Rollins would've done a perfect comic Negan.

Nah that was retarded. Comics Negan wouldn't coerce someone into a false confession.

no

Me too.

Watch his Spoken Words faggot

I do too. The savior the show desperately needed.

*leans back*

I have some bad news for you..

AYY EH? NEGAN IS SUCH A FAGGOT HE HANDLES DUDES LIKE LUCILLE, SWING UNTIL SOMETHING SPURTS! OH!

Yes, her name was Holly and she was also abraham's side bitch.

I'm somewhat dissapointed the story didnt play out exactly like the comic, in which Negan thinks Holly is Andrea because theyre both blonde women, which would have translated over perfectly since Michonne is in Andreas spot and theyre both black. Probably didnt want the backlash of "OMG NEGAN CONFUSED TWO WOMEN BECAUSE THEYRE BOTH BLACK??? FUCKING RACIST!!!" but still the cards were lined up and i'm sad it didnt happen.

Violence against useless women is never ok

He makes me gush desu. Would carry his child in the apocalypse and irl

Anyone watch Officerfriendly reactions to the episodes with him in it? Dear lord is she wet for him.

Highlight: Negan holding Judith

>5'7

Has a character ever become flandarized in less than a year before Negan? He has become an absurd parody of himself. Every scene he is in plays out exactly the same.

comic negan is basically the same? if anything, he has less "negan-isms" now.

Are middle aged men not allowed to be cool leaders? I am guessing a woman made that image since no man would question an older guy being in charge.

>literally makes him lean back

Epic hahahah XD

The show peaks when it actually delves into post-apoc psyche.

The rape episodes. The cannibalism epicodes. All of that is actually challenging and worth exploring other than fucking turf-wars. Literally EVERY fucking season since the farm is turf war season.

Fuck that. The show was terryfing brilliant when they discovered the cannibals, when the next rape was just centimetres away. I dont wanna see another fucking episode of Rick lecturing some stronger leader about "humanity".

Man the art style of that comic is so fucking bad. Literally every frame looks goofy.

>leans back
>pssh, nothin personell, kid

OHHHHHHH I NEVER KNEW A GOOKS EYES COULD OPEN UP LIKE THAT OHHHHHHHHHHH