Should I wait until Halloween to kill myself in a conspicuous way, or just do it sooner?

Should I wait until Halloween to kill myself in a conspicuous way, or just do it sooner?

Attached: jl_2308360a.jpg (460x336, 78K)

gg/ktUYkuy

If there's no talking you out of it then do it in a way that looks like you were murdered. No note, maybe gunshot at the back of the head

since you're going to kill your self do you mind sending me $50? I could really use it

I love this sort of topic. Dead people make the best sort of friends. They don't speak much. Sometimes they make a slight sound when the rotting gasses exits the mouth. I suppose that the light gurgling sound is really an expression of how much they love me. I love to snuggle with my motionless cold friends. Would you like to become one of my friends? I think you should leave the world of the living as soon as possible. The world is fucked; so, why would you want to be here?

I was thinking I should hang myself on the front porch for the trick or treaters

Nothing says halloween spirit like a murder mystery. Maybe leave some cryptic clues that suggest a cult.

You shouldn’t do it. Please, seek help.

why you got to that point?

So many suicide threads wtf

Just chill y’all

Attached: bd7.jpg (680x659, 62K)

It's that time of the year to be edgy and spooky.

actual can i be written in that will too, i'm currently tight on cash as of late, you'd be doing us a public service OP.

Call the suicide hotline.

Wait till next Halloween. Never know, maybe something interesting could happen before then like...you find $10 on the ground

Careful with that edge, you edgy fuck

Wait till halloween..Hang yourself on a public bridge with a narco sign and then in the back write "sike!...happy halloween!"

if you had lived on a ranch, I would suggested you do it in the barn, on horseback.

/bump/

1-800-WE-BUMP-YOU-OP
>for a good time call 1-420-6669

fuck

No, kill yourself as soon as possible.
Whenever the mood strikes.

Oh don't be such a faggot, figure out whats missing in life and go find it, go on an advernture, go live in the wilderness and live off the land etc just do something other than taking the east way out if that really doesn't work and you end up properly fucked then kys.

just make yourself disappear is better than dying

Say you have dirt on the clintons, and then do it the next day.