Late night Anna thread: can’t sleep edition

Late night Anna thread: can’t sleep edition

Hey Sup Forums, it’s been awhile. It’s a rough time of year and I haven’t been in any threads. Just feel like chatting for an hour or so, ama. Also can’t do vocaroo because Julius is asleep beside me.

Attached: 9ADD307B-2A8B-446D-B5ED-A3476FED735E.jpg (396x497, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openanthropology.org/libya/gaddafi-green-book.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4199434/Former-French-president-Nicolas-Sarkozy-charged-fraud.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How often do you get off to the Ghadaffi

Whos Julius

Sage this bitch
Sages goes in all Fields

Quit being an attention whore

Usually nightly, or whenever I have the urge. If I’m ovulating sometimes 2 or three times a day.

My son. It’s a bit dark, but here’s his knee.

Attached: B1018DF5-9EBE-4D00-92D3-B2BB4E440CFD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

Why the hell are you sleeping with your son?

Um, ok.

Nah, just have a a sense of community from Sup Forums. I come here when I feel down or want to talk. It’s weird, but yeah.

Attached: BB1CC5D8-DA16-437E-A106-EE4CE8AC02F1.jpg (600x956, 112K)

Julius is Ghaddafi's son?

Because it’s a difficult time of year for me and he reminds me a lot of his dad, who will be dead now 8 years on the 20th. It’s comforting.

Attached: 39B1DC80-F912-451C-B2BB-0AAF7E16BF3F.jpg (821x592, 435K)

Cuddling with your beloved son is not a crime. You should both enjoy it.

Yikes, hopefully you don’t convey this to him. Thats a recipe for a complex. Also, why is this a difficult time of year, the husband thing?

Yes, he is. They look alike, except Julius is blonde. Pic related, you can see it on his arm, mine’s much lighter, ha.

Attached: 156406E5-F721-4787-B0AF-6FF9C25C4F8A.jpg (1690x2048, 539K)

Who the fuck said it was a crime?
Lol, without the context it would be weird to be cuddling your child at 2am my dood.

Do you ever get annoyed when your kid is sleeping in your bed so you can't masturbate? Love my kids but momma needs her fuckin private time

Heres a thought, don’t sleep with your fucking kids so frequently that it impedes with your alone time. Probably isn’t the best for their development.

It's not weird for family to sleep in the same bed. it's how humanity has lived for 99.999% of it's duration. Only recently has affluence enabled most families in the West to have separate bedrooms.

Well, he’s asleep. ^^ It’s nice listening to him breathe, though he snores sometimes.

He knows everything, he’s glad he brings me comfort. It’s difficult because Papa’s death anniversary is coming up, it’s always hard. Keep seeing it in my mind, though having Julius here is like being with him again.

Attached: A1993A5C-C553-45D2-BCC7-F16BBA9586AB.jpg (1223x1518, 1.24M)

We also used to share a room and the parents would fuck next to their kids. So take a page outta your own book masturbate with your kid in the bed. Then explain to them, “ it's how humanity has lived for 99.999% of it's duration. Only recently has affluence enabled most families in the West to have separate bedrooms.”

Hmmm...So he was behind that...

Attached: 4471570616177307.jpg (1460x1177, 108K)

Does he know about the knifes they put in dear dear papas rectum ? Or the sweet gold pistol that popped him?

We're pretty adamant about them sleeping in their own beds, but kids are unpredictable, and I'm too fucking tired and lazy to move them when I find they've snuck into my bed after bedtime. But way to be a judgy mcjudgeface.

He’s 30 lol, he’ll understand what a locked door means.

We have separate bedrooms, but I’ve asked him to stay with me because it makes me feel better.

Attached: 57EF1991-B162-402E-B25B-96250BE4BCB0.jpg (393x600, 59K)

Col. Ghaddafi was an amazing man. You seem to have been quite impressed. I only know of him what I have read or seen on the news, but what he did for Libya was comparable to the best any man has ever done for his people.

While his end was tragic, all deaths are. The important thing is not to dwell on missing him, but to be glad for the time you had together, and the fierce burning hatred for his enemies driving you to avenge him.

Yeah rules and boundaries are just so hard when you’re sleepy and lazy.
Having a child and saying “judgy mcjudgeface” are mutually exclusive things. Choose one. Hell one option would fix the whole, I wana fuck myself in piece dilemma.

It's called sex ed. You prefer your kids learn from school teachers in the janitors closet?

Uhm, my post obviously was in favor of that mom finger blasting herself infront of her kid.

Yeah, he knows about all of it. He says he hasn’t seen the footage and I made him promise not to seek it out. He reacts differently than I, it’s more of an anger than a sadness. It’s one of the reasons I’d never post his face, though I’ve gotten a lot of requests. He has his own life and doesn’t need any of that.

Attached: F4C80154-4987-48AF-88AC-835BFCC2FF1E.jpg (663x1024, 190K)

Sorry, my mistake.

Pic related?

Attached: discountwincest.jpg (480x638, 27K)

I think for that incest mom yeah

Thank you for the kind words user, it really means a lot to me. I’d encourage you to read the Green Book if you haven’t, it’s free online.

I’d considered going to Libya after the fact and trying to help the resistance any way I knew, though I’m glad I stayed. My place is here with Jules. I try to honor his memory by telling others of his accomplishments and beliefs.

Attached: 01340918-FBC6-418F-BC10-72C572BCAB25.jpg (1512x2300, 1.01M)

Elaborate, at length, on his beliefs please. In memory of papa

Touch his dick. Do it.

Is there anything you’d like to know in particular? Direct democracy? The role of individual, tribe, family? Women? Religion?

Attached: DB939DDD-B911-4918-BA3D-D04FFB8645F2.jpg (475x704, 81K)

All of it, thank you

Welp I've seen some dumb shit before but this is next level

Finally I was hoping to see you around here again at some point
I'm J-P don't know if you remember
I asked you for a way to resume the convo we've began and you provided your Kik address but being the absolute tech asshat I am well ... couldn't find a way to get it on my PC instead of my phone since I hate using social media on it

You can’t really see anything. Bunch of pervs.

Attached: B793E5E2-56BE-4F4C-9AC4-D62B4FEF21D6.jpg (2048x1810, 348K)

Anyway hi I'm back
How much time left to discuss before you leave for bed ?

LOL what a troll!

^^

I’d recommend reading the Green Book if you want to dive deep.

openanthropology.org/libya/gaddafi-green-book.pdf

>direct democracy
The government should be localized with elected leaders forming people’s councils & committees, that way people have more control over their government.
>the individual
We all have the right to have our needs met, in need freedom is latent.
>the family & tribe
People should be loyal to their community and actively strive to make it better, a tree does not survive without the help of all of the roots, branches, and leaves.
>religion
Should be important, but only on the personal level, government work must be excluded.
>women
Are equal to men and deserve equal rights, though would be happiest in traditional roles.

Attached: 2864E110-8E94-4B13-95AB-ACA12DD2BA0C.jpg (819x843, 160K)

Wasted trips.

No worries. ^^ You might want to use discord instead, you can use it on PC. Kik’s closing anyway. And I’ll be around till I get sleepy I guess.

Attached: 1470B283-2D6B-48FB-B864-B83C927FBF3E.jpg (1000x678, 138K)

Gonna read it. Thanks for the link

My pleasure user, happy reading.

Attached: 478E15AD-0A9F-474E-84B3-7BC4F51E8AF4.jpg (177x538, 38K)

Why did he always look like he was snarling, with one side of his lip curling like that?

I have my moments, ha.

On an unrelated note rate my Shakshuka.

Attached: 3EEC76FF-EB7C-4EAB-AC13-E1DCC29245B6.jpg (2048x1953, 951K)

Sauce

Great will do, though I never used Discord either but as long as I don't have to pay with credit card it shouldn't be a problem

Anyway unrelated to last time exchange but I though the Ghaddafi name was just a pseudo or an unrelated other Ghaddafi family but you're actually Ghaddafi's widow ??

Mmm. Now I'm hungry.

I mean Ghaddafi the once leader of Libya ?

He didn’t always look that way, just as he aged. And between you and I, I’m pretty sure he had some work done as he got older. Probably to look more Arab, and hide his predominant European features that were painfully obvious when he was young. Pic related was him with other Arab leaders in the early 70s.

Attached: 96506659-625A-48B2-9E76-2BAF75B60E2A.jpg (1075x705, 568K)

Lmao I wasn't legitimately complaining, just trying to be part of the conversation. I love my kids, and completely understand the "kids can be unpredictable" aspect and that I may have to forego my private time as I opted to have kids. Damn dude, chill.

that all sounds very much agreeable.
I like the part about
> the right to have our needs met
just what I'd expect from a fellow pedo who isn't a rapist.

Discord is nice, no fees, and you don’t need a phone number to sign up.

I don’t think I’d call myself a widow, we never formally married. But yeah, something like that.

It was good, trying to get Julius to eat better. He’s 140lb soaking wet, but I want him to be healthy.

Yes, that Gaddafi...

Attached: 01D85910-C7C4-4408-9BB7-D58745EA5296.jpg (535x595, 68K)

Well, he sure doesn't look like the same guy, so maybe you're right. I am suddenly struck by the possiblity he was replaced with a bad double, and is drinking mai tais in some tiki bar in tahiti today.

Holy crap. It's probably true. I never even really thought of it before comparing those two pics. The older pics are not the same guy.

It IS true. He's alive! Er, or murdered and replaced. No way to tell.

Seriously though, I feel like they were just born yesterday, and will be 30 in a week (In reality they are 10 and 7)

Kids can be unpredictable right on up into adulthood apparently, last trip I took with him he up and wandered off. Apparently some girls thought he was handsome and wanted to get his number and he followed them into a coffee shop. He couldn’t figure out why I was so upset when I finally found him.

Attached: E4AF6D10-5DF6-4006-8658-231A4D80AF76.jpg (634x492, 89K)

I'm sorry it's just not something I was expecting going around on the web to stumble upon someday

I mean you must have some pretty exclusive dangerous infos regarding what happen when the US started meddling in Libya right ?

France did worse.

Pedo? I was 15 when I was with Papa, that’s hardly pedo bait.

A nice thought, maybe one day I’ll get that phone call... ‘Anna, Papa is waiting on you, I think it’s been long enough...’

Good ages, enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: 1B2DB2F1-EE6F-4161-A682-FAE9C648D819.jpg (636x449, 59K)

Please tell me more (if you don't mind ofc) I was still a teenager back then and even now 3 years into that gradual descent into the digital realm I've yet to be decently educated as to what happen exactly and in what order

Attached: IMG_20180714_100655.jpg (2448x3264, 1.43M)

No worries, I’ve only been honest about it for the last couple of years, it’s been a bit of a touchy subject. Naturally.

No, our time together was in the late 80s, we stayed close contacts for a time, but my father ended it. I was still quite young, and he had legal control over me. My father admitted before he died that communication attempts continued for over a decade, he never told me. Had me convinced Papa had washed his hands of me. I tried returning to Libya once, but it didn’t go so well.

This.

Attached: DD3B5BE6-6703-4024-95D3-C9214C6D90FA.jpg (512x741, 75K)

15 is underage in most countries.
but I totally agree that there's nothing wrong about it.

Attached: 1570438942511.jpg (720x960, 46K)

OPs real name is Kija, she doesn’t have a son.

That catfish is so cute, awww. And it was legal where we were.

This might explain it a bit.

Attached: AFEFDF28-7744-40F6-8C5C-AC5B0D08D976.jpg (590x393, 43K)

Sarkozy was sucking up money from Ghaddafi for his election campaign. After he got elected he didn't want to pay the money back, so he became the loudest anti-Ghaddafi activist in the West, and did his damnedest to kill him, until he actually got called out on his kikery.

He made promises for the money, and instead of keeping them, tried to kill Ghaddafi.

I understand

Right maybe I should inquire elsewhere about that though if I wasn't decent enough to keep my curiosity in check I would certainly have a few questions about how you came across the guy but I know I've pushed my luck already

Yeah this girl is 100% gradually grooming her son and will fuck him soon, just foreshadowing everything on Sup Forums before it happens...

please publish a memoir, your tale is a moving one.

Pedo OP is a pedo grooming her son

Woaw that's some grade A treason you rarely see outside of politics but at the time I wouldn't have guess Sarkozy to be such a dirtbag

Guess he's the neocon french equivalent

Thanks for the explanation

My name’s Analiese lol, and he’s right here.

Attached: 4EB6718A-9AA4-47AA-9BAB-EA9D11949C37.jpg (1536x2628, 298K)

In fact it was well known he was practically a CIA operative. It's tough to dig through the articles that were published prior to his election, but it was an issue at the time.

IIRC, he was actually convicted and served time for this fraud. Not even sure he's not still in prison.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4199434/Former-French-president-Nicolas-Sarkozy-charged-fraud.html

Hi Anna.

Who is Julius?

Hey kija, how is it fucking your brother on his blue bed?

Why lie about insignificant affairs on Sup Forums? I know you want your brother to give you a baby.

And FYI his skin tones different from the previous pics, so it’s 100% your brother or bf, not son

So Anna would mind giving me what I need to find you on discord ?

It’s ok user, ask away!

He’s 30 guys.

I keep telling myself I’ll do it, and hopefully someday I’ll get around to it.

Attached: 522EEBDA-4ADB-42A9-B21A-DF9FE03C789F.jpg (431x600, 54K)

Nobody gives a fuck about gadaffi we want to know about the son your fucking reject fedora wearing cunt stop wasting precious thread space

Have you fucked your son?

Suck my last breakfast out of my man cooter you ignorant failed abortion.

My son. ^^

This post made me chuckle. I don’t know who Kija is, but I’m mildly intrigued. And it’s called a tan lol, he has that gift, I burn. Pic related is me.

Sure. anna_gaddafi#7760

Attached: 65597DC3-AE1C-4E04-A690-20D104F3BF9E.jpg (1878x2048, 638K)

faefsa

You derailed a thread about the mom and son, creating a gadaffi thread nobody fucking cares about. Go back to Sup Forums if you want to talk worldly affairs, nigger

Show your legs downwards and showing panties in it as proof this is legit

You can't help your IQ user, but if you study hard you might learn to be socially acceptable. Now, quite trying to cast Anna as a pedo and STFU.

Ever fap while fantasizing about Julius?

Insufferable.

Attached: AE30761E-B585-4AA6-81CF-C22222BFA526.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Nice digits. You got game!

Hurr durr that wasn’t me you fucking retard. You are a dillusional fuck pig, most likely this OP is a fraud. I know this is potentially the only time and closest you’ve ever been to conversing with a female, just look how eloquent you’re trying to type in attempt to impress m’lady.

Shut the fuck up boomer victim and go suck on your mother’s teet

Why do you ask?

I can’t deny that I have. It’s confusing. A lot of times my mind sees him and thinks Papa. It’s a weird situation that’s exacerbated by my life experience.

Attached: E7ED4E76-741C-4F0D-A570-0BF7006CF03F.jpg (507x646, 77K)

Now show your toes to confirm this, you could have had any pantie pic

That’s 100% Kija. I recognise those shiny hands anywhere.

Well, I have the burden of proof.

So I’m guessing that you fuck your son if you’re able to take your panties off beside him?

Moar ma nigga

I asked because you’re comfortably able to sit there naked beside him?

>derailing 101

go look at yourself in a mirror user. You know that's your favorite thing to do. Also,people asked about Sarkozy. I knew what happened so I told them.

You must be a Frog, and a Fascist to get so upset over corrupt criminal vermin like that. Learn to accept the truth,and you could be free too.