Who are your favorite actors actresses that you suspect are Conservative?

Who are your favorite actors actresses that you suspect are Conservative?

No body who is confirmed liberal or conservative in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollowverse.com/amber-heard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

conservative??? her ??? HAHHAH in the one in a million chance that she is conservative we will never know
if she comes out she will be in the shit list

>I think [Mormonism] had more of an impact on my values than my beliefs. When you’re raised in that sort of environment, with the “golden rule,” that always carries over. Religious guilt carries over, too. You can’t really misbehave without feeling badly about it—at least I can’t.

Sounds like the took the /breadpill/

ITT: fantasy

I guesz you didn't see the I will Survive trump video she's liberal you reddit cancer along with

I love Emma, but she's a confirmed leftie I believe. That's one of the most pernicious things about (((Hollywood))), they take these beautiful, innocent, charming girls from all over the country with personality and remake them into the judaic Hollywood "values."

It really is putting square pegs into round holes.

Hollywood has the right to have any values they want, I just wish there was an equivalent alternative with a different value system.

She was in an anti-Trump video. Even if she is conservative, it's not the type that """conservatives""" around here would want her to be

I did see that video, but even Matthew (who I think is a conservative democrat) was in that video, it seemed apolitical to the celebs and Vanity Fair edited them together to make it about Trump.

>Even if she is conservative, it's not the type that """conservatives""" around here would want her to be

I don't even know what that means, and I suspect you don't know either.

Not everyone on this site is a Sup Forums-tier NatSoc, dude.

There are no likable conservatives.

Who's on the right?

Vaughn for sure

bruh, i wish my dick was in that shitlist.

I'm pretty likeable

Vaughn is libertarian

Not my favorite actress, but I wouldn't be surprised if Amber Heard was a republican.

>The only positions are anti-Trump or Nazi

She's bisexual

Not even close
hollowverse.com/amber-heard/

Natalie Hershlag!

Lost River makes me think that Ryan Gosling is a pretty normal guy, he can empathize with the working class. Doesn't mean he's conservative, he just seems like he's not an out of touch lefty.

Amy Adams is pretty cool, don't know about her politics.

Republican fathers produce crazy daughters who are either obsessed with BBC or obsessed with adopting african kids

see Angelina Jolie

Lost River made me think that Ryan Gosling can make real kino

Was she pregnant in that pic?

no just fat

Of course!

Same user, thought it was great.
>that dance scene
At first I thought he didn't deserve it, but then I remembered he was a banker Jewhe must have learned from Refn.

>That shirt
This better be bait user

so am i

so what