They're gonna lose, bros. And it's really gonna hurt

They're gonna lose, bros. And it's really gonna hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's going to be painful as fuck senpai

>remember the year they made it
>remember the defeated face of Donovan McNabb at the moment he realized they weren't going to win

I liked that team, and I'm not even Philly fan.

Im going to be so sad. What sucks is that its inevitable. I know they're going to lose.

They Better fucking not

the parallels are too obvious

Those who bet on the eagles are about to make a lot of money

This. Eagles front line is gonna be in Brady’s grill the whole game

the eagles will win by at least a touchdown

if the eagles win can we please play the rocky theme on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc

>implying Rocky won
user....

Rocky only lost to Apollo once.

>Final record was 57-23-1
>Only lost to Apollo once

Patriots are gonna lose 57-23

Nah, God is on their side. Philly is Gomorrah but the fine Lord will not allow the devil to reign victorious again; He, like us all, have had enough.

That’s what they said about the Jags

Super excited to watch the humanoid trash that is Eagles fans burn down Philadelphia next Sunday/Monday morning. I'd rather just see Brady solidify his spot as GOAT, than see you losers get an undeserved championship. You are the poor, cheap version of us.

To be fair they were until the 4th qtr when Bortles gave up

what are the eagles coaches telling the players right now? how will they avoid the mistakes of other teams that lost to the pats? do the eagles coaches know that the pats win by gaining momentum late in the game?

It's ok bro, maybe after the next decade of you rebuilding and irrelevancy you'll be able to win a game against the poor cheap version of yourselves.

>remember the defeated face of Donovan McNabb at the moment he realized they weren't going to win

That was as soon as he took the shot from the Patriots DT in the first quarter, he had this shook look on his face that stuck all game

I liked the McNabb/T.O/Dawkins Eagles and wanted them to beat the Pats the first SB, I don't care about anybody on the Eagles in this one and hope Brady wins so he can fuck off

The Narrative parallel would begin with this Owl

>Not caring about foles
Kill yourself my man

I like foles. He just needs to play one good game.

whoever i bet against will win

watch out fgts

yep, we all know the shitville pigeons are losing YET ANOTHER SUPER BOWL

>0 FUCKING SUPER BOWLS EVER

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>stating the obvious.
Hope you're not an Eagles fan user, cuz refs got this shit in the bag. I'm probably gonna watch for the keks of refball only. If you are an Eagles fan, I hope you take Monday off and get shitfaced enough with friends to not give a shit when they lose.

the salty angry tears on your pepe's face taste delicious.

i like to think of your pepe as dak's face on super bowl sunday as he sits in front of the TV in his pajamas with three days growth of facial hair and a bowl of cheese puffs on his lap.

PSA: This thread and others like it are not made by Eagles fans. Not REAL Eagles fans, anyway. Most Eagles fans are mad confident about our chance to win the Owl.

So when you see a thread like this, ignore it because most likely it was made by a jealous DAL or NYG fan.

>Most eagles fans are mad

FIFY

>Already blaming anyone but the Eagles for the Eagles losing

I hope yours is one of the houses burned in the rioting

>Belichick and Brady learned nothing from their losses to the Giants
Are you retarded?

>so he can fuck off
Not gonna happen

>They're gonna lose, bros.
probably
>And it's really gonna hurt.
lol no they weren't even supposed to make it past the falcons by any estimate, this is all gravy

>Most Eagles fans are mad confident about our chance to win the Owl.

No. We aren't.

No they aren't those are bandwagoners that just jumped on the team 2 weeks ago