Why did he want orange slices?

Why did he want orange slices?

Because orange doesn't rhyme with anything

idk. I did 3 years of track and 2 years of cross country, never saw anyone eat fruit.

He's an Ant Man.
Ants need sugar.

Because

Home remedy for headaches.

You can actually hear people turn their phones on to look this shit up it's so fucking obscure.

This and Mister Doctor are so fucking stupid that I can't believe they made it into the final cut.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

The Orange Represents the color of the robes of Tibetan monks, Slices represents Chinese colonialism.

It's a reference to a Free Tibet.

haha repetition makes shit funny xD

He used his power to turn into a big guy and big guys live off of orange slices.

How many orange slices did bane eat daily?

In the original version, Bane was always carrying around orange slices, but then the viewer would wonder how he eats them with the mask.
So Nolan left that out of the movie.

>there are people who unironically did not get the 'orange slices' joke

If you're not from the U.S. I understand.

If you're from the U.S. and above the age of 9 and didn't get it then you're certifiably retarded.

I figured he blended them up and drank them through a straw

woah woah woah woah

that's a false equivalence. there are both Appalachian Hillbillies AND a society destroying Jewish plague

They both exist. It's not a "one is better than the other" thing

whatever you say ahmed

range

It's a meme from children's soccer. Every child is required to eat orange slices or they can't physically play.

Sports players eat orange slices after practice when they're exhausted because it's supposed to give them an energy boost or something

He was asking for the American version of a tangerine the size of a tangerine

nigga Mister Doctor made the fucking trailer.

These.

It's the boomer and gen x influence because in the 70's and 80's vitamin C was thought to be some magical cure for everything. Our kids will be required to take probiotic gluten-free suppositories and drink vitamin water.

is this to prep them for rape?

Door hinge

you watched that shit cartoon didn't you

whats with andy?

That's the one! I'd forgotten the name but can still vividly recall the inflection of his voice as he says "door hinge rhymes with orange"

Because he was a numale millennial.

Yes, vitamin C is known to dilate the anal sphincter.

he was going to squirt the citric acid into his wounds creating a negative feedback to failure.

He was coming down with scurvy