ITT: Scenes women will never understand

ITT: Scenes women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNOpjU6yWYQ
fanfiction.net/community/The-Wincest-Place/51246/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically all three movies minus the Aragorn/Arwen romance subplot and the I AM NO MAN scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNOpjU6yWYQ

>Lol he's so gay for Frodo
>Why are they so sad Boromir died? He was the bad guy
>Why are they charging even though they know they'll die?

Every scene in this telenovela

This whole movie

Ask a woman who was in the wrong here and try not to punch her too

did you know the guy who shot Reagan is free now?

I

Pacino was wrong for being a Sicilian and marrying a good Protestant girl

"I think if you stay, something bad will happen. I think I might hurt you."

It's her body user

Fucking anglos

this whole series besides the later Tara and Gemma stuff

Neither will most guys here
A good portion of Sup Forums is made up of nu-males that see it as over the top masculinity
They don't understand the brotherhood displayed in the show

>>Best friend is emotionally abusing his autistic sister.
>>Better not get involved.
>>I'm gonna fuck her brains out tho

"Why doesn't he just leave and let them torture that black guy who tried to kill him?"

Lel
An ex from a while back ago, legit asked me something along these lines when we watched this

I mean, the entire film but this scene especially.

> how can you watch these boring old western movies?

"They were both in love with this girl. A love triangle"

any war film but the civil war in particular for sure

This is one of my gfs favourite films and she is the one that got me to watch it originally

VIRGINIA

Anything involving friendship, camaraderie, honor or duty

every non-romantic movie ever

this is my gf's favorite series

fuck you

My girlfriend got pissed at the end and whined about Chigurh getting away. She wanted Tommy Jones' character to chase him down and kill him. She missed the whole point of the movie.

She's only pretending to like it, user

She also said I had bad taste in movies after watching it. Actually kind of hurt my feelings tbqh.

Yeah, that's what a woman WOULD do.
However, there's still the possibility that Marcellus would have still killed Butch after, so it's a tough call.

>letting a woman influence your opinions
You're dating a basic bitch, dump her now and save your manhood.

Why is that dog eating shit straight from his butthole?

>straight from the horse's mouth

Spotted the woman

True love, something a woman would never understand.

Now hang on to be fair Kay's actions weren't exactly justifiable but they were completely understandable

>Meet guy
>You begin to date
>You learn more about his family and their criminal connections but he says he's never going to get into that stuff
>Suddenly he breaks up with you out of nowhere
>Comes back a year later different
>You want to deny his advances but you love him and think maybe you can make it like it was before
>Suddenly you notice he's doing what he never said he would do: work in the family business
>He swears it's just for a few years though
>Tells you that the people he killed, his brother in law included weren't killed by him and you believe him because you have to
>Fast forward 10 years
>He's still in the business despite saying he'd get out years ago
>You've had two children with him with another on the way
>Worry about them and your husband every day thinking they're going to be killed
>One day your husband does almost get killed
>Instead of leaving the business he instead goes underground and leaves the country trying to find the rat
>He leaves you and your children under guard for months with no word of him as he does this
>You finally snap and abort your child

Fay didn't want to bring another child into a world where they'd be at risk of death every day, where they'd be treated as nothing more than ornaments to be moved to and fro by their father and who she herself would have to lie to to explain their father's frequent disappearances, late hours and own possible future death. On top of that it was an act of rebellion on her part: she'd been pushed around for so long by Michael who expected her to just put up with all his lies that she finally did something that wasn't met with his strict approval first. Her decision to abort her baby was completely understandable given the circumstances she was in. Michael freaked out so badly for a few reasons but I'll get into that in a bit if you'd like.

Thanks man. I don't know, I probably will eventually. She wants to get engaged this summer but I have a lot of reservations about the whole thing. She's just a real bitch to me.

Terrible posture.

Bang, you're dead.

Tango éliminé.

the whole movie

>faggot tryhards riding shitty bikes
lmao there isn't much to understand tbqh.

oh god why

Do dogs have taste buds? I mean, they eat their own shit too.

>watch this scene
>literally my average evening as a kid

What movie?

I think women can understand walking to a fucking volcano just fine.

nah, women shit on everything with forced romantic subtext

No one has ever said that and you know it.

I'm autistic so I literally don't understand what you meant by this. Can you please explain?

He means Sam wanted to suck Frodo's cock.

I'm pretty sure women understand keeping material items, especially ones that could give them power over men.

just perfect

The hilarious thing about LOTR is that Jackson was quite obviously making a movie about deep male love that is vaguely homoerotic. It is a movie about the closeness of those relationships and thus perceiving Sam as being borderline gay is actually correct and necessary to understanding the film.

tl;dr you're all a bunch of uneducated homos for thinking these movies aren't about homos

My mother loved this series. I never bothered watching it because this basically

looool what the fuck. this goes beyond being a beta. why would you even consider getting engaged to someone who is "a real bitch" to you?

are you insane or are your standards for a relationship just that low?

My ex didn't laugh at the weevil scene

>Why is he pretending to shoot those men before throwing them out of a plane?
>Why did he say that he's a big guy for him? His inflection's weird
>user, why is the plane named 'Wreckage Brother'? This movie is really weird

dude implying women have any fucking sense of dignity. They literally hate themselves for half of the day, then the rest is spent comparing to other girls for validation.

NEVER let a woman tell you what is what. YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN

>No hose to the compressor
>No compressor at all
>No cards in the nail gun
>Work contact element not being pushed in.

Truly marvelous

what.

I've just been with her forever.

He means this.

fanfiction.net/community/The-Wincest-Place/51246/

dump her, find a girl that actually appreciates you

What was it?

it was the guy, right? you shouldn't keep secrets from your wife you know

You're better off alone than with someone that doesn't make you happy.

But also, this isn't the best place for advice.

Reminds me of that Boondocks episode where that chick kills herself.

This.

>honor or duty

Yeah, it's kind of annoying but when you consider how women can switch tribes a lot more than men then it makes sense why men feel more of a sense to go beyond their direct family unit. We are doomed to have this difference and it'll continually make conflict.

It's totally evolutionary. Women are created with a personal view of things, in that they are not risk takers. Men are created to take many more risks. It's because of how the sexes' different reproductive traits. As a woman, the most offspring you can realistically have in a lifetime is probably somewhere around 20. And without modern medicine and advanced age, that number would probably be lower. On top of that, it's easy to find at least one guy willing to have sex with you. On the other hand, ghengis khan is estimated to have had literally hundreds of children, possibly thousands. And not every male is guaranteed to find a female who is willing to copulate. That means, as a male, you are automatically inclined to more risky behavior because it may be necessary to reproduce.

Monogamy is essentially all the males of the world getting together and hedging their bets: no one gets to have a shit ton of wives, and in return everyone's chances of reproducing with at least one female are greatly increased. In practice, that's fine, but it doesn't completely change our risk-inclined hard wiring.

Obviously

over the top was a great film

>If only you were born a Roman and stood beside me

Film?

Spartacus. Its a brilliant tv show. First tv episodes in the 1st season are awful though. Push through that and you will see a magnificent show.

Thanks guys; I appreciate it. I'll do some thinking about all this.

>"I don't get it. Why didn't Jesse just escape when he discovered that they were there to kill him?"