So, I've been using tinder in my country and I got like 2-3 matches in 3 month...

So, I've been using tinder in my country and I got like 2-3 matches in 3 month. So I tried to put some memes on my profile. Barely did anything.

So I decided to make an experiment and try different locations (I paid ca CHF34.- for 6 month) such as big cities like new york, Amsterdam and so. Still nothing much.

And then, I tried Novosibirsk in Siberia.

I now have 45+ matches with a lot of nice girls. They're beautiful and friendly : CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME THIS SORCERY ?

>Novosibirsk
STAY OUT

Russian women, that's why

maybe because they see you as a gateway to get out of Siberia?

They are probably traps

I also tried Omsk, Vladivostok, and some other lost in the taiga area.

That's what I was thinking about. But at fisrt I didn't say I was from Switzerland so I do not understand

They probably intrigued by your foreign name. And maybe you are looking good.

Russian women are famous for being the easiest on earth.

This is going to be a fun World Cup man

Well, then I guess I'm beyond saving.

let's be honest vast majority of us russian men are incredibly ugly, dumb and dress poorly. so even a below average western guy is much more interesting and desirable compared to most russian men. when they say it's easy as hell to meet and fuck some russian girl even for a not that good looking (by western standards) western guy, it is completely true.
even though it's unpleasant to admit something like that but we russian men are trash

it will. i think i'll take a vacation during the world cup just to not see all those russian girls on the streets hanging out with foreigners

Booking ticket now.

sounds sad. But I'm looking forward to meet those sweet girls once I've learnt russian

Remember AIDS, worse than Brazil dudes.

Until Chechens explode a nuclear bomb in Moscow and kill 10 million people.

Canceling my ticket now.

what kind of pictures is best to put on tinder? I need at least a couple that are not selfies I reckon

Your profile picture matters the most. Wimmins only look at the profile picture, if it's not exciting as fuck then you are an another left swipe

first, take good quality pictures :

one of your whole face
one of your body
one with an animal (works real good)
one with couple of friends doing something funny or unusual like a "mise en scène"
maybe some memes if you're looking for a meme girl

I did the same OP. Asia loves me, my own people want nothing to do with me. The third world's women demand emancipation, and western men are the only way out.

I tried Kolkata, i haven't seen so much ugly women in my entire life. never again. Chinese are ok though

they only want your citizenship to collect welfare

Yes, still closer to love then my nation of frigid vapid thots.

such is life without tits or make up

wew, thanks, I need to work on this bullshit

there's actually plenty of sites that explains it. It also occurs that tinder algorithms somehow put you down if you like 100% of the girls (thinking you're a bot). So you must stay in a 30-70% of like range

Try being dinaric 6'5

I am half macedonian half montenegrin

My family would kill me If i date anyone from the balkans.

Careful, Chinese are masters of photoshop. Actually there are entire chinese apps that automate the whole work.
But they really do have a lot of natural qts.

that's interesting, the picture with an animal cracked me up though, I would have never thought about that

Russians suits more my interests anyway

especially puppies or kittens

>once I've learnt russian
g-ganbarimasu...
Seriously though, you're not going to score ANY points with Russian girls by doing that. Russians themselves are russophobic - especially those, who cling to foreigners. To them everything Western is cool and anything Russian is a reminder of their shitty life in their shitty Muhosransk. You'd just be seen as some Slavboo weirdo with your Russian.
I'm not being 100% serious and unironic, but this really is an earnest advice, and I don't know how else to express it.

make picture of yourself driving, at least bicycle
women prefer guys who are mobile

subconsiously youre sending her message that youre not public transport looser

but I am a public transport loser

Pictures with animals, cats specifically in my experience, work so well they should be banned as an illegal tech.

Half Greek

>Seriously though, you're not going to score ANY points with Russian girls by doing that
wrong, even if tyou know basic phrases learn trought youtube video they love to see foreigner knowing their languague

only impure women from India try t*nder.

The """"""pure"""""" one do arrange marriage.

>Not making the russian learn german.

not Russian but I kind of see what you mean. maybe knowing just a little is seen as cute and being seriously proficient as impressive, but anything in between as pathetic. Am I wrong?

My brother have more than 100 matches, like, way more, and he had to create another Tinder because his was full. Here, getting matches is easy, but after that is the real challenge, because you will get blocked if you talk to chicks and none will talk to you; tho bitches talk to my brother because he is Chad(1,86m 95kg with abs). Getting milfs os also easy mode, i am losing fat to become chad top and fuck milfs
True, never trust 3rd world skanks

i am greek

Pretty much this.

About the in between part - can't really speak for how women view men, but when I hear a girl say that she is, more or less seriously, studying Russian, I can't help but wonder "Why?". Although I do try to keep it down, as I don't want to be an unsupportive asshole and further discourage them. I have a very high suspicion that for some shallow tinder girl this puzzled "why?" turns into "this guy's pathetic". The fact that one has a very high chance of encountering a shallow girl specifically is a whole other topic in international relationships.

And one more important thing. We're not Anglos, we're not as used to foreign speakers butchering our pronunciation and making mockery of our grammar. Even when it's not too much effort to try to understand a non-native speaker, the fact that you constantly have to put in that effort quickly turns into annoyance for most. I seriously don't know how native Anglos cope with what they have to see and hear every day.

I wonder what kind of matches he has

>implying anglos don't themselves butcher their own spelling

Milfs, young chicks, average chicks, so on... I have an ugly friend who got anexo ugly gf on Tinder; you know, its not that hard to use this, you just need to have abs

>I can't help but wonder "Why?

The only reason I would consider it is for literature. Tolstoy, Doestoyevski, Gogol, Pushkin the list goes on.

You paid for change the location wtf

j'ai trop de temps libre et de thunes.

this

How do tourists interact with russians then

Broken English?

Also theater, ballet, and figure skating. I'm not fucking kidding, there's a Russian blogger in Japan who's interviewed a bunch of Japanese girls studying Russian. He asked them why did they decide to study it, and so many of their answers included "Plushenko" it was not even funny.

Yes, though the broken part comes from the Russian's side, as I have never personally encountered a foreigner who couldn't speak English at a passable level (you'll have to believe me saying that my comprehension is somewhat better than my speaking and writing). Some neighbouring post Soviet countries don't count of course - Russian is still the lingua franca there.

Brutal.