AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what is the symbolism here?

>throwing away the only weapon you have

>the only weapon you have is a throwable fishing tool

pretty fucking cool

You guys know he can blitz right before the weapon lands and pick it up right?

frankly I'm loving the heavy metal-esque aesthetic the film seems to have

Justice League looks so fucking stupid lol PASS

>heavy metal-esque
>making shit up to justify vydia shit

>heavy metal-esque aesthetic
But this doesn't look a thing like mad max

Let us have a serious discussion here. I know since 300 came out Snyder likes to over-stylize his movies so every shot looks like a painting (a terrible painting, but a painting). But look at that shot in particular, how could he possibly think that looked good? 70% of the image is pitch black so we can't see anything, and the other 30% is uninspired cgi and actors in front of a green screen. Plus, just for good measure, he made the car's headlights point right into our fucking eyes. Imagine that thing in motion, it must be headache inducing. Did NOBODY in the production told him that looks terrible?

Hack even forgot how to frame a shot when he moved to 1.35:1

>Still gonna pay to watch it in IMAX 3D just to pretend they didn't enjoy it on here for months on end

t. Marvlet

Why is the scientists' lab in a dark alley?

t. MCUcks

LOS

please. it's so overdesigned and overproduced

>think that maybe those fucks at Warner Brothers might have learned from BvS after it failed to perform after the first weekend
>mfw that trailer

they learned that using pop songs on the trailers and making a quipfest of a movie without a coherent plot gets more people on the seats

sorry guys, i just like it

>trailer has an overall serious theme with the impending demonic invasion
>fitting rock music plays, not too saturated
>no reveal of sman
>doesnt reveal the movie too much
>quips are not even quips, and there's barely any and when they're made its during an appropriate time and not like in a fucking battle like marvel
>theres a pretty coherent plot you dumbfuck
MCUcks are fucking stupid
And if I remember correctly, BVS broke records on the first weekend

Reminder that Marvel has made 18 movies in their universe and counting and every single one was better than the best DC movie so far. Statistically there is a 99.999999% chance that Marvel is the superior company.

>DCucks defending "not revealing too much" after they defended that Doomsday trailer to death

kys my man

nobody defended the doomsday trailer, i remember the capekino crowd being distinctly upset with it

>nobody defended the doomsday trailer, i remember the capekino crowd being distinctly upset with it

nice selective memory

it's true that a lot more people complained about it, but there was a shit ton of people defending it