THIS IS THE BEST APRIL FOOLS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD

THIS IS THE BEST APRIL FOOLS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/JBhQ
tarladalal.com/Schezuan-Sauce-Chinese-Schezwan-Sauce-Recipe-4159r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he still watches cartoons

No, that time Toonami came back on was better.

Is the April fools joke that there isn't actually a new episode? I haven't cared enough to really look into the episode but I haven't even seen any screenshots from that new apparent episode being posted here

it's the real ep you fucking nigger. the april fool's joke was that everyone thought that there's no way they would actually air a new ep on april fool's day, but they did.

Give a link to see the episode please.

plebbit pls go

I thought the joke was faking out the people who tuned into AS to watch new episodes of Samurai Jack and Dragon Ball Super by playing the same episode of the season premiere for 4 hours on loop.

they chose to show this instead of samurai Jack and Im pissed

vid.me/JBhQ

Holy shit it seems legit
I was expecting them to do a fake release today but this is way better

We'd better get that fucking Szechuan sauce then.

this was pretty solid viral marketing

Cheers, dude

is this show even good? whats it like?

i gotta 2nd monitor now so i can watch shit while i play video games

>no ep of Jack
>got moved to Thursday night

CURSE IT'S SUCCESS

It's like American Dad, but no Stan or Klaus

the fuck? meh.

so its on Thursday now?

ohohoho! fuck you

It's alright.

It has some neat sci-fi elements and a lot of existential humor.

Sup Forums calls it Reddit because it's popular.

That is far and away the worst description of Rick and Morty I've ever heard

thanks

i just realized Rick is almost exactly like me: cool, smart, atheist, and devilishly pragmatic.

Not really there's just as much material and world holding in both American Dad is just better at moving a plot forward
To each their own. I like both shows for different reasons

more happened in this episode than the entirety of season 2

>everybody says how great this show is
>eventually give in and watch an episode
>watch the pilot
>90% of the "jokes" is rick burping and coughing while talking
>the other 10% is stuff like "i need you to shove this up your butthole, morty"
This show is reddit incarnate

first episode isnt great. But 2/3 of the episodes are pretty good

I don't have anything against American Dad, it's just nothing like Rick and Morty.. at all
Except that they're cartoons

back to R*ddit with you, pleb

>farts
>"rick, you are most smarty in universe, give us secret code!"
>dated pop culture reference
>"Oh no! he trick us!"
>ship explodes
>"even though we are also rick, you outsmarted us with your jaded attitude!"
>beth and jerry break up
>"HA HA I'M RICK, MORTY!"
I don't know what you fools are smoking, but the writing sucked this episode

It was a pretty cool episode tbqh

Oh look another TV hates Rick and Morty thread. Wow. And Reddit is the reason. What a twist.

This, wasn't impressed with the first, but it grew on me.

i just realized that i'm kinda like rick, cuz we're both the smartest beings in our respective universes

>reddit is the reason

oh look its another Sup Forums poster has no reading comprehension episode.

I compared it to reddit after stating my reasons for disliking the episode you underage faggot

Oh no, someone doesn't like the show I like, I have to stop watching it now :(

tarladalal.com/Schezuan-Sauce-Chinese-Schezwan-Sauce-Recipe-4159r

Nah, it's pretty reddit. It's watchable, but it's reddit

>i dont like fun

t. 43 year old on an image board

On my 18th birthday I realized I'm just like evil Morty - smart, wicked and has a plan to kill everyone you meet

I liked the episode with the doggo

upvoted

All this did was convince me to never watch Rick and Morty. God that was such trash.

>grown ass men
>waiting for literally a cartoon for 12 yo's

Adult swim basically aired Ricky and Morty to remind you disgusting fat neckbearded manchildren that you need to grow the fuck up; fast! Take this opportunity and utilize it you fucking cocksucking losers

We're devestated

>You can't have a different opinion to me or else you're stopping me from having an opinion

i watch shows to build knowledge
i watch shows to expand my creativity
i watch shows to find inner strength
i watch shows for truth
i watch shows for power
i watch shows for honor

only a fool watches shows for "fun"

A lot of sexually repressed losers in this thread.

You must be, to be on here defending the show's honor

>people will be memeing about schezuan sauce in celebration of rick and morty

>Any time anyone points out that the show is garbage R&M fans come in here going "N-NO, ITS GOOD I SWEAR"

yeah, you literally are devestated.

*tips fedora*

well spoken

Newfags will get triggered by this post

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the bad talking against rick and morty in this thread is probs from the creators, they've admitted before they come here to basically get real constructive criticism. Dan harmon admitted In like a comicon panel or something prolly on youtube.

this

you virgins need to get laid

I like it, you don't, now what? We make out or what?

>posting shit
>waiting 2min
>hurr everybody reacting to this is a idoit xD

>adult swim giving preference to R&M over samurai jack despite it's huge momentum because "we want the reddit audience"

fuck adult swim
fuck cartoon network
fuck SJWs

i'm watching exclusively japanese tv from now on and torrenting the rest of the samurai jack season

+1

I'm not even a blind hater of this show but this was the worst episode ever.

>m-muh milkies m-muh hipsies ;_;

You seem like a good person to ask, what the fuck does it mean when someone says 'it's reddit'? All I know about reddit is that it has some rules regarding language.

The constant posts where people use 'reddit' as an insult make it come off as a scapegoat used in place of actually typing out an opinion on something.

>this was the worst episode ever.
That's Get Schwifty

>we want the reddit audience
No more like
>we want the larger audience

You have garbage taste in television, my friend.

Told ya

ok

farts are funny and I can only eat so much chilly. I need more of it in my media diet.

This was a very pro Trump/anti globalist NWO episode right up until the very end when rick went full Chaos God

next ep is next thursday night, otherwise known as the BEST slot for television

>watched first ep
>fucking HATED the show, found it to be complete trash
>watched a few episodes more about half a year later because all my friends begged me to
>found it to be pretty funny

praise kek

retard

Oh, so you're a newfag

Reddit is like the big bang theory of websites. *pop culture reference* *lolsorandumb event* haha true comedy!

Not that guy, but you are correct. Merely a buzzword.

>change.org Szechuan sauce

1 hour ago

Because of reddit's upvote/downvote system memes form around what is the popular opinion rather than what is an insightful or unique post.

It's similar in a way to how a lot of people don't like virtue signalling. If something horrible happens, as disaster or a terrorist attack, you can pick up some easy karma on reddit with some post along the lines of "Thoughts and atheist prayers towards the victims. What a horrible day. Gonna change my fb pic to a flag of this country." The post has a nice sentiment, but contributes absolutely nothing.

Now, when it comes to tv shows, a "reddit" show is a show that encourages low energy memes that require no real intelligence or uniqueness, but can easily be upvoted. If you go over the the Rick and Morty subreddit right now and made a post about finding a new recipe for Szechuan nugget sauce you could get a bunch of karma for a shitty post. If in the next episode Rick references a game or a book or a song, you can guarantee there will be low effort shitposts about that reference.

>vid.me/JBhQ
thanks homie, i've been looking for a full ep for like an hour now

>hating on rick and morty

i dont even know what i go to this garbage alt-right site

i know, right? I can't wait for adult swim to rip a new one in pepe the frog

So it comes down to the fact that another website has a rating system for it's posts? That's all? That makes it even more pathetic that people here care so much about that site.

I also can't imagine how anyone could not understand that people browse a lot of different sites, that a lot of the posters here also visit every other social website. The sekrit club elitism mindset is outdated, it's been a long time since the main population of this site came only here and nowhere else, and why would anyone limit themselves that way in the first place?

Didn't the trailer released earlier say summer? So are we just going to get one episode and then have to wait for months?

Like a sci fi king of the hill. Like Hank and Bobby but with ray guns and robots.

its like my 600lb life, but with swords instead of guns

Yeah go read a book you faggot shut in. Oh and get a job while you are at it.

alright alright ill cheggit out

>whats it like?
Its like watching something thats been drawn and is shown on television

its just another show like CSI

Yeah, opposed to the great collective mind of Sup Forums
>BLACKED xD
>lol 4 U
>Praise KEK lol we elected our god emperor right guyz? fuck those jobless niggers kek! brb my mom is calling me

Sup Forums is more like wallowing in a stinking, discoloured bed that hasn't been washed in a year because you're so apathetic you can't muster up enough energy to anything except drop another load of cum on your bedsheets. It feels so wrong but so right at the same time.

>falling for it

They knew they could possibly get new viewers for their reddit tier show by airing Reddit and Morty in Samurai Jacks time slot this week. If anyone bitched too hard then they could just turn around and say it was an April fools joke. It was a lose lose for every body but retards and reddit this week. Shitty flash animation with a 2deep4you message = Rick and Morty.

Stale pasta

Lurk more or get a brain newfag. Reddit has a personality. You know it when you see it. In general, they are soft, group-thinking, and less creative in contrast to 4ch's degenerate chaotic edge-lord autism. But even that doesn't capture it fully. They have some annoying x-factor that makes you want to skin them with a belt sander.

>Replaces Samurai Jack with Reddit's favorite meme show
Fuck off and fuck adult swim

You'll eventually realize that people who use reddit, and all the other sites you hate, also come here and have done so for years now. There's no longer a disparity.

he's sitting in a fire chair! guys this is great shit holy fuck. wait is that a snake? wow this show has everything!

ITT: the how to shitpost on Sup Forums starter kit
>reddit likes it so I must hate it contrarianism
>unironic meta-discussion about why reddit is actually bad even though most people go there too which reads like something on reddit
>one random trump supporter says something inane
>infighting over (You)'s
>no actual discussion about thread topic after first dozen posts

Stay classy.

I haven't laughed yet
9 minutes in
Maybe I don't understand humour anymore