Hi, I'm Phil Hartman

Hi, I'm Phil Hartman.
You may remember me from such classic moments as "OH MY GOD WHY WHY" and "NOT LIKE THIS, GOD I'M SO COLD JUST MAKE IT STOP"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2E1m90YSpA
youtube.com/watch?v=RN525IOUXKE
youtube.com/watch?v=NLJvDadSfns
youtu.be/U27SzxD1Xyo
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/trump-divorce-cold-opening/n9870?snl=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

;..;

It still hurtsman

Andy Dick did nothing wrong.

Even as a child watching Troy McLure and Lionel Hutz I thought they were the best characters and the voice actor was amazing

I was always disapointed when I noticed newer episodes didn't feature those characters anymore, and when I learned why it was very sad

it's was because his wife killed him,lol.

He really didn't. It was Phil's fault for marrying a junkie.

This story will forever make me sad. Thanks, OP for reminding me how shitty this world is.

I don't get it. He died in his sleep, he felt nothing.

Phil was helping her rehabilitate, Dick was supplying her under the table and that's what sent her over the edge. Plus Dick basically admitted to Jon Lovitz during an altercation that the blood was on his hands, and that "he was next." He's a deranged druggie faggot who's done nothing noteworthy since because most of Hollywood knows the truth.

What was the best 'Thing You Remember Him From'?
For me it's the self-help tape "Get Confident, Stupid!"

>I put the curse of Phil Hartman on you!

youtube.com/watch?v=M2E1m90YSpA

>Phil was helping her rehabilitate, Dick was supplying her under the table and that's what sent her over the edge. Plus Dick basically admitted to Jon Lovitz during an altercation that the blood was on his hands, and that "he was next." He's a deranged druggie faggot who's done nothing noteworthy since because most of Hollywood knows the truth.

Wait, is there more information about Andy Dick's link to Phil Hartman's drug addiction than what was provided by Jon Lovitz on the Dennis Miller radio program?

I didn't know he was secretly feeding drugs to Hartman's batshit wife.

find me a more heartwarming film.

youtube.com/watch?v=RN525IOUXKE

Imagine going to sleep like it's any day ever and never waking up.

Mercy or cruel?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLJvDadSfns

>tfw saw the crime scene photos and they're still easily accessible to anyone in law enforcement

My morbid curiosity has permanently ingrained those images in my brain and I wish I could go back to not having seen them. I've seen far worse crime scenes of course, far more heinous acts committed, but seeing him like that really shit in my cereal. She got him right in the middle of his forehead and chest and he died wearing doggy boxers. ;_;

Lovitz was close with both of them and knew what was going on. I think Dick shouting to Lovitz in public "I PUT THE HARTMAN HEX ON YOU AND YOU'RE NEXT TO DIE" is proof enough.

I pray for it everyday.

For me?
Mercy.

>not Kiki's Delivery Service

Even Andy Dick thinks he did something wrong

He's only notable because he's friends with Conan O'Brien, Louis CK, and Dino Stamatopolous

Jingle All the Way.

Pure Christmas kino

youtu.be/U27SzxD1Xyo

Cocksucker even admits it

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/trump-divorce-cold-opening/n9870?snl=1

Phil Hartman played Trump on SNL. Trump kek curse stretches back that far? Baldwin better sleep with one eye open.

Ah AH AH AH IT'S FUNNEH CUZ HE DEAD LOL

Blasto for PS1 was so cash.

Jesus, why was he never charged with supplying? Hartman probably did mean a lot to Dick, and knowing he indirectly back stabbed him by causing his fucking death has clearly wrecked him through years of guilt. There's a spot in Hell reserved for this fucker and Broderick.

No amount of suffering will ever be enough for Andy Dick to atone for what he stole from this world.

Arent his kids due to inherit his money soon?

His daughter is fucking gorgeous. I talked to her on twitter she's nice. It's crazy she came out pretty normal.

Man versus nature, the road to victory

I watch it every christmas

He should have put those cookies DOWN.

Broderick did nothing wrong.

>She talked to you
>She's normal
Pick one.

I'll pick both and tell you to stop projecting, buddeh.

> helps Dick murder Hartman
> gets Hartman's old job on News Radio

holy fuck, why hasn't anyone declared a fucking jihad on both of them? even a hard-line islamic Mullah would agree.

>Phil was helping her rehabilitate
>getting involved with damaged women