What are some cute actresses that resemble animals?

What are some cute actresses that resemble animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/The most adorable mouse.gif/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

siberian husky

jewish rat

Are there any movies about autistic manchildren who spend their time spamming pictures of rats on shitty webzones?

>"Smell my fingers."

No, make one

I think you're looking for OP's post

Hershlag is jewish, Anna isn't

being a jew doesn't seem nearly as bad when you're a degenerate drug addicted whore like anna

the point of my post was that anna looks like a rat

le drug addict meme

Oh I agree 100% my man, but I disagree

touche

>being a waifufag
>being an annafag
>didn't even read Scrappy Little Nobody

>>>/reddit/

coke fiend an animal now?

>reading meme books
that's not something to be proud of

Id lick her pusy, if you know what i mean.

Yeah, the meme book the woman you're so obsessed with wrote. And it's not long, any one who isn't illiterate would finish it in a day.

I don't know whether you suffer from cognitive dissonance or you're just a meme posting faggot.

>actually reading celeb books
pathetic

Terrible form

I'll admit it was entertaining, and quite revealing. But that's neither here nor there. What's really pathetic is how you adamantly cling to the belief that the whore you obsess over is pure when you clearly know nothing about here.

So either get your head out of your ass, or actually take the time to read those pathetic celeb books you seem to loathe so much. Which is kind of strange. You'd you think a Sup Forums waifuist to love the idea of reading about celebs. But I guess posters like you are from reddit, so it's no surprise.

>le pure meme
reddit pls go jk, stay and keep bumping

It's obvious that you don't give a shit about anything and are a reddit tourist. If you were here in Sup Forums's heyday you'd know this shit was pretty standard. We had people who collected memorabilia for fuck's sake, and proudly displayed it for Sup Forums to see. The fact that you think reading a fucking book about a celeb to be pathetic tells us everything we need to know.

I don't even know what you are doing here.

>this whole thread

God damn old hag waifuists

>le reddit, YOUR REDDIT REDDIT
Isn't it time for you to start spamming little girls again?

>still posting oldhag bunnyfus

these redditors, I swear

they're seriously stuck back in 2009 when based invisibro kicked them out of this place

Fuck off you pedo fuck

>kicked out in 2009
more like 2011-13