Tom Cruise is the best part of every movie he has ever been in

Agree or disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUzQvfRNJsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the outsiders. not saying he's bad it's just that he's not in it very much. He does a sick frontflip off the hood of a car though and also whoops major ass at the end

t. miscavige

Yeah. But 95% of his movies are trash so that's not saying much

I like the parts where he runs, because I once saw a humorous allusion in a cartoon

no, his costars in Legend equaled or outshined him

He deserves a lot more credit than he's given, that's for damn sure.

I dunno about that but he's a god at picking projects (which will probably end with The mummy, god loord why did he sign on to that)

Midgets aren't capable of being the best anything except footstools

He's also supposedly a perfectionist, I bet he brings better performances out of all his costars.

At least he isn't a Jew

He's the best part of Magnolia I'll tell you that. I agree but I'm sure there are exceptions.

Rain Man, I guess.

>The mummy
Yeah I don't think this one is gonna be very good but we still have MI6 to look forward to. Also Luna Park which is another sci-fi from the same director on Edge of Tomorrow.

No

He was pretty terrible in Eyes Wide Shut

Not true of A Few Good Men.
Not true of Magnolia.
Not even true about Top Gun.

Oh okay, Flaming Dragon. Fuckface.

Nicholson isnone of those actors who gets better depending on the caliber of actor or actress hes working with. Cruise brought out his A-game as evidenced by the fact that Nicholsons best scenes in that movie had him directly interacting with Cruise.

Magnolia was just trash.

Top Gun had some of the best dogfighting scenes ever recorded to the point where no other movies really even include them anymore because they look like staged airshow garbage compared to TG which somehow managed to capture just how fucking crazy being in a dogfight actually feels. That will overshadow any actor. I think only the original Tuskegee Airmen came close to equalling Top Gun in that regard.

Cruise hardly ever good/great
youtube.com/watch?v=gUzQvfRNJsE

Especially true for Magnolia but I think he knew that going in.