Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Portugal kek

How is that even possible???? Western europe, leeching EU 40 years, no wars

>former colony has higher gdp per capita than you
state of asspain

Lol we surpass Spain

>Yes hello of course I can tell from a list of countries and numbers around thirty thousand what the subject at hand is and why the three countries marked in red have any special significance

is there a bigger joke than the PIGS?
absolutely disgusting corrupted shitholes that can only WEWUZ about their past because that is all they have

>no wars

they have more modern architecture than scandinavia

>poortugal

are you a normie?

You see this thread. You almost manage to form a smug smile seeing New Zealand, but then you see the flag. It's fucking Colombia. This thread suddenly has no merit, and you exit. You've seen all that you need to see.

Wow Puerto Rico is rich? According to this very popular music video, I thought Puerto Rico is some Guatemala-tier poor shithole.
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

lol. I'm proving that it is possible for latinos to be more successful than anglos

>Yes hello of course I can tell from a list of countries and numbers around thirty thousand what the subject at hand is and why the three countries marked in red have any special significance

BRAVO PUERTO RICO!!!

What's the war on drug nowadays?

puerto rico doesn't have its own economy though

Dunno. I Don't live in a port city or rural area on the border

what the fuck is this supposed to be?

>hobbits
>anglo
They're little midgets. You prove nothing. Doesn't take into account wealth distribution etc. but this is shit bait.

Use this screenshot next time ;)

ah, I figured it out. it's supposed to be the GDP per capita

I don't live in the south either but i know that mafia changed through the years

wtf even Africans are wealthier?

Wut you fag

It's not it's a dirty shithole that gets a few gibs from rich states like California and new york

it also has tax loopholes for americans because it's a US territory so it inflates their non existent gdp

>Poortugal

but they are wealthier than you too...

> Strayans have a hard time opening up this picture

Is this from 2013?
Our gdp per capita PPP is 31000$ now

But we're not the ones with a sense of superiority. We embrace our 3rd worldliness

Hahahahaha