Holy shit so many fucking idiots on this board

Holy shit so many fucking idiots on this board.

THE MILITARY IS SECULAR

MILITARY TAKING OVER IS A GOOD THING

THIS IS AN ANTI ISLAMIC COUP

WE WANT THE MILITARY TO WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B7UC54lvKyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting secular globalists to fuck up the world even more

No thank you faggot. Turkey is a shithole, will always be a shithole, and trying to embrace it as some global secular community member is fucking literal societal cancer.

This is being backed by Russia you moron.

Not by cuck globalists. Cuck globalists would have sided with the fundamentalist islamists like they did in Egypt and Syria

Just watch. These "secularists" are gonna want to suck EU cock even harder then before.

Just more assholes who need to spread their shit to everyone else.

Are you ready to fight Romanian cousin?

this is literally ww3

you are literally retarded

thank you for correcting the roachord

Shouldn't have fucked with Putin.

Fuck off SJW. Get out of my country.

Chill out and just hear me out.

Military dictatorships suppress violent Islamists, but they don't get rid of them. They push them under the surface but in the process they turn their countries into slave states. Eventually the military dictator gets offer and then the jihadist come right back with fresh recruits pissed off about being treated like shit and blaming everyone.

Turkey is in NATO
The US has a strict policy about not dealing with coupe regimes cos muh democracy.
This is going to be a mess, good thing obongo has tiny balls

We want Christianity to win you idiot.
1 4 5 3

NEVER FORGET. RUSSIAN INTERVENTION NOW!

You have no clue about Turkish army. They've been doing this shit for a hundred years.

The army is the only reason Turkey has remained relatively "western" over the past hundred years.

If not for the army Turkey would have become a fundamentalist islamic shithole a long time ago.

Turkey has been in a cycle of

>gradually getting more islamist from the extremist population

>military comes in and BTFOs them and restores order

since before ww1. this is how Turkey operates.

America will oppose this coup.

dam you're dumb

liberation is coming

Obviously you can expect Obongo & co to side with the islamists.

Luckily the army has Putin's backing.

AHAHAH. Get outta here, bradford.

Putin probably got mad after yesterday and wanted to remove some quality kebab

>wanting a military dictatorship

Fuck off OP.

They will. Sad truth.

America are the main perpetrators of fundamentalist Sunni Islam.

Do you know anything about Turkey? This shit happens every decade.

>proxy fag

I hate when people use my flag and speak bollocks. They'll be dead by our hands one day.

you're retarded, the turkish army has been following the secularism visions since the 1920s(i forgot the faggot who made Turkey secular) .

There have been already 3 coups in Turkey since the 60s and in all of them Turkey got out fine

When the fuck are they going to ban the leaf IP range from this board...

There's not going to be any dictatorship you fucking mongrel.

They'll intermediate government for a year or two and then elections will be held.

This has happened before in Turkey over the past century and the army never stayed in power longer than a couple of years.

This board is so uninformed holy shit.

Bradford pls go

>pol
>not informed

Who could have predicted such tragedy?

Confirmed Bradford

He's an American, what the hell did you expect?

I just want whatever incites all-out civil war in Turkey, whether the coup is successful or not.

This could turn out ok actually.

THE SHAH IS SECULAR
THE SHAH TAKING OVER IS A GOOD THING

The issue is that the population of Turkey is still largely muslamic, so if they return to democracy or go into civil war, you will end up with another Iran.

And if Turkey manages to stay a secular dictatorship, NATO will be breaking its code and pushing more muslamists in Europe to launch terrorist attacks under the excuse of being oppressed.

[bradford intensifies]

>"we're just getting rid of this one asshole dont worry"
>sticks around or years being just as big dickheads

welcome to every military coup ever

Do your research on Turkish culture boy

Nah, this is just Turkey's decade tradition. Kick the shit out of islamists then go back to being military guys.

>implying it werent the catholic christians who practically gave the Constantinople to the Sejuks

does 4th crusade ring any bells?

listen to this nord

#notallmilitaries

And just like that, NATO collapses completely and Russia can now invade the West without fear.

They are shills though.

Lurk more.

>says belgium.

Its gonne be good. More dakka against Isis.

No we don't.
We want Turkey to be run by Islamists so the we get more keks and happenings.

You might as well call the USA a military dictatorship, if your only love is fascism regardless of creed then wow, Canada's accepting migrants right now

This, the west's obsession with sucking islamic cock has lasted for centuries.

t. Greek dual citizen

sometimes military dictorships are necessary

KEK WILLS IT! IT WILL BE DONE

Please be right, OP. Pleeze.

Remember that Turkey is a part of the Saudi-Israeli-American alliance. They're a very useful tool for bullying Russia, Europe, and the rest of the Middle East. Sunni Islam is basically a domesticated religion owned by Jews. Israel, and by extension the US government, likes Turkey the way it is.

Now I like a secular Turkey because it's useful to me as a FUCKING WHITE MALE, but the Jews aren't happy. Expect non-stop shilling for Erdogan.

It's part of their constitution. The military is obligated to stage a coup any time secularism is threatened.

This guy gets it
This is hardcore, stop screaming about muh refugees, that is irrelevant

NATO put the military in power so they have an excuse to let "secular" Turkey join the EU and force even more muslim immigration onto us

there is no coup

erdoğan the madman did it again

Thread theme
youtu.be/B7UC54lvKyA

GOOD GOY

ARE YOU IMPLYING THE MILTARY HAS NOT ANY POLITICAL GROUP SUPPORTING THEM?

ARE YOU AWARE THEY ARE

The Gülen movement

A LITERALLY CIA BACKED GROUP REKNOWN FOR BRAINWASHING?

>DEGENERACY IS A SIN AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL
>Yaay~~! Our trans-fag LGBT-cock-sucking saviours! ^^ Almost had to start having successful marriages for a second wewlad.

Lol, Sup Forums. Fucking faggots.

>The military is secular.
>They're all Muslims.

What's the difference?

Said very well
Thumbs up

You hear that everybody, keep an eye out for pro-erdogan bullshit

I want more cuck blood

Strong Islamists mean more cuck blood

Me want roach man

I know.
Quit being fooled by shills and trolls.

Thanks australia.

>CIA backed

This is Russian backed.

Oh hi Shia!

Get out of Canada, Ahmed.

military winning = usa winning

>This is being backed by Russia
Ruined it

Que verga dices, meco

t. Ahmed Mohammed

Watching the streams it seems like the populace outside is in favor of the coup.

I'm an ambiguously Christian, white American. After WW1 the British evacuated a bunch of Donmeh from the Ottoman empire and set up a new government in Turkey and Arabia, the Arabian government being an explicitly Jewish royal family.

Turkey is an Israeli vassal state. They've been ethnically replacing all of the Middle East with low-caste brown people for decades. All sects other than Sunni have been targeted and Sunni has been enforced by Israel in any conquered areas.

This is not up for debate. The Jews chose to promote Sunni Islam and you have to seriously question every Sunni regime because they 90% have ties with Israel. This is not some kind of sectarian insult, it's the truth. Sunni governments cannot be trusted.

this

Name one (1) junta that's every gone well.

Always time for a first, to be fair

Pinochet

All the Turkish ones.

I want roaches out of NATO. This better get them out.

The same Turkish coups that happened three times before.

Well they hardly fucking worked, did they