This thread for people which interested in Russia
2CH SCUM DON'T GO HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

russianforeveryone.com/RufeA/Lessons/Introduction/Alphabet/Alphabet.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post more gomfy commieblocks

look at the window

Russia interests me

does anywhere in Russia not look like the most depressing place on the planet?

Cities no, but small towns and nature can

is vladivostok actually an alright place considering that its russia

buryatia

Looks like pretty much anywhere in Eastern Europe where commieblocks are common, it's not a Russian only thing.

Come home Boris

No.
10/10 nature but city is shit.

Most of it doesnt. It's just memes

Everything look depressing if you are depressed.

We have a few.

It's getting better. But reeaally slowly.

Yep, Sochi is quite nice, best place for living in Russia if you have decent passive income or you work at home.

Yeah, so depressing, I can't stand my city!

I'm from VLC and our city are the best.
Wondering Why?
Be course it filled by T-I-G-E-R-S

Dude most of your city looks like this.

Maximum comfy

what are the top 5 least bad cities then?
im guessing central moscow, spb and sochi would be top 3 for most people

Only neighbourhoods for poor wageslaves like yourself. Old buildings are being maintained now as well as demolished and rebuilt. Take your shit back to 2ch. That's commie legacy.

+ kazan and belgorod or khabarovsk

Moscow, Spb, Sochi, Yekaterinburg, Kazan.

Khabarovsk is shit. I'd say Kön or Sevastopol.

>wageslaves
Oh look edgy rentier is here. Lives on a rent from dead grandma's flat and thinks he is succesful af.

I'm interested in Russia

So, Moscow, SPb, Sochi and Kazan are undoubtedly best cities(?)

>Kön or Sevastopol
These are both shit. Sevastopol is under sanctions and Kaliningrad is poor shithole. Yekaterinburg is much better.

In Space or Tigers specifically?

thanks for answers, shall do a street view and determine which of these are nice xox

Yes.

What about Krasnodar and Tyumen?

Hows Tatarstan?

>Krasnodar
Very big village
>Tyumen
I've heard it's kinda rich because of muh oil, but since it's not very big it worse than Yekaterinburg and Kazan from my point of view.

Sochi 1/4

The snow has not melt today.
It's all over. Winter is here. ;_;

>oil
>soviet aircraft, truck manufacturin and chemical industry not fucked up in 90s and actually makes good profit
>government which is not only know how to steal money but also does some cool stuff
It's not perfect but by Russian standards it's nice.

will be Independent by 2030

Sochi 2/4 with shitty weather.
Joburg is a shithole mate, with your kike governer.
Kazan is just slightly better than Joburg and full of tatars.

>kikes
>tatars
Kys nazi scum

Sochi 3/4
Hatred for kikes goes back to the times when no nazis existed. Educate yourself, churka.

What I always notice about Russia pictures is there is normally a complete lack of landscaping. Most of the time the grass isn't even cut. Do slavs not give a shit about a well-maintained property?

Inshallah

Sochi 4/4
>Implying slavs have a say in Russia.

>full of tatars
Government is full of Tatars, and these guys are more patriotic than our shitty regional governments, who only wants to steal money and buy a house in Miami. Shaymiev after his retirement didn't buy himself a house in Miami, he bought a house in Tatarstan. These guys seems to care about their homeland because they know their grandchildren will live in Tatarstan, not in Miami, London or Switzerland.

>khabarovsk

Forgot the pic

Königsberg 1/4
How do Russians live in your country? Do they live in isolatated communities? They mostly reside in the north of your country, in the capital.

>Do slavs not give a shit about a well-maintained property
This. When I first time visited Europe, I was very surprised that this kind of lawn can even exist.
Also there was a story like month ago, one businessman in Yekaterinburg made lawn in the city by Swiss guidelines. And it was on the news all over the Russia - look, how its easy to make decent lawn.

Königsberg 2/4
Slavs tend to care more about how to survive, not some shitty lawn.

Königsberg 3/4
The town is shittier than Sochi, more commieblocks per capita that's for sure.

What a weak excuse for living in shit.
We don't have to struggle for survival in XXI century.
And don't mention your retarded 'kikes everywhere and they ruin russia' conspiracy theory in this thread please.

Königsberg 4/4
It's not a conspiracy, retard. Look up those who carried out 1917 revolution. It was minorities who hated Russia and considerable portion of those were kikes while being 2% of the population.

>throw down grass seed
>mow it when it gets too tall

This isn't even remotely difficult. Even inbred Bubbas and employed niggers here in the US can maintain a lawn. What is striking about some Russia pictures is that you'll see a relatively nice building surrounded by weeds and scrub brush. It makes no sense.

Are we living in 1917? No? What's the excuse then? Maybe Putin and all current government are jews? Our governors are jews? Fucking moron.

People haven't seen decent lawn and don't know how what is. They think our shitty 'lawns' are ok.

St. Petersburg.
1. 1917 revolution
2. World war 2
3. Stalin repressions that followed.
4. Demolition of USSR, Chubays and Gaydar selling my country to jewish oligarchs.

Why be a retard tho, open a fucking history book.

Nobody opresses russkies here, but a lot of them repatriated because how poor kriegst is. At least dozen slav families lived in my commieblock in early 2000s, all of them left.
> Do they live in isolatated communities
Nope

>Most of the time the grass isn't even cut. Do slavs not give a shit about a well-maintained property?
Yes, we don't give a shit.
Well, grass grows in May and gets yellow in September, why mow it if its life is so short, just enjoy the green while you can

>blah blah blah 90s
The only retard here is you.
We alredy live 18 years under the rule of RUSSIAN TZAR, with Russians in the government, with super high income for oil trade, and where is here Jewish fault?

Oligarchs that bought this country "picked" Putin. (Berezovsky) He's not Russian btw. If you believe this you're a retard. He's either jew on his mother side or a veps. He couldn't care less about this country. Russian tsar, my ass.

Бaмп

How cheap is it to buy land in siberia?

Why are typed Russian letters so different from handwritten ones?

Avito.ru

They are?

Krasnodar

When will Russia be great again?

Also, where can I obtain an Invalidka car?

I think so, at least compared to English

russianforeveryone.com/RufeA/Lessons/Introduction/Alphabet/Alphabet.htm

not counting cursive in Russian or English

In 50 years maybe. No sure really
Kikes want all slavs to be extinct, that's their end game.

> Invalidka car
Pretty sure they're so rare by now that they would cost a fortune.

I doubt Russia will ever be good in the current state. We would you need another revolution or some other sort of a severe change.

> Also, where can I obtain an Invalidka car?
I figure it'd be pretty hard to do in Australia. In Russia you can look it up on Avito for example.

Do russians think of themselves as cold ruthless people or is it just anti russian anglo propaganda?

I think we need another kind of people. Rulers/government that we have right are "old" in all possible meanings. And they're pretty far from the people and problems on the lower (non-millioner) level of society.
Without it.. There won't be any changes.

We're not cold.
Ruthless, more yes than no.

>2CH SCUM DON'T GO HERE
Ho ты yжe здecь.

M8, just make sure when there's a revolution to ensure there are many different political parties to choose from and ensure it stays that way. Two party systems are nearly as bad as a monarchy.

Handwritten English is very different from typed. You are just more used to it.

All it need is sunny day and high saturation.

There is a program that you can get it for free from the government. Some pretty big amount of land. Cant remember how much exactly.
The catch is you have to be exploiting the land somehow. You cant just get it and do nothing with it.

> Do russians think of themselves as cold ruthless people
No. That's funny though.

Revolution would destroy the state,making normal elections is better
Well only about 35% of population votes
From these ~50% are budget-workers who have been made to vote for the UR or other parties
For some unknown reason most of population doesn't give a fuck about any election.

1 hectare

I don't believe that "exactly this one" political direction can solve the problem. Cause the whole idea of government is full of shit no matter which side are they into.
That's the dream that will never come true but still can lead my on my way.

Can you give examples? I am interested

All I can think of is the lower case a and and g in Times New Roman

Nah, more like social autism but a bit more brutal from that finns have, for example.

I get the impression that Russians don't tolerate weaklings from the fight videos.

If your monarchy is shitty don't project this onto other people's societies.
People loose hope.

More commieblocks, pics are mine.

Would the government provide all the other facilities as well (infrastructure, electricity, potable water, etc) or are you talking about some sort of "permission" to colonize inhospitable lands?

I'm interested in russian social relations

How's it like in russia? Do people go outside drinking vodka very often etc?
Or is the average person already addicted to smartphones and postmodern lifestyles?

Not very much then. But still something

We have more traditional values. You know like men have to be strong and women have to be feminine.

>"Hop dise rast."
>t. old wise chinese man

Russians are not autistic. This country is the normieland, what the fuck are you on about?

Where is this?

Moscow, Sokolniki park Holiday Inn

>Would the government provide all the other facilities as well
Doubt it.
>permission to colonize
Pretty much. There's a fuckton of arable land that's not being used in the country.

Most of the time it's a kids/teens. Kids and teens are agressive cause they're trying to show the world "who i am".
Nothing special here.