YOU JUST KNOW

one beautiful day he'll walk in on her in an embarassing situation

never know what would happen then

heh heh heh. I know what YOU mean

just fuck her already

>1:00

So she was fingering herself, right?

whats it like having a sister lads

Give that roastie a heart attack for me, Max.

no

Fucking awful.

lol baka desu u been nailing that sweet sibling poon am i rite dont u lie 2 me nigga u kno u actin like u better than evry1 here but u gettin that sister strange lowkey i got u senpai

no u

I'm glad I'm a lone child, though if I did have siblings I probably wouldn't be so SOCIALLY AWKWARD!

Aw, I wish I would have had a cool sister like that I could have messed around with scaring and stuff then laughing and being pals. Being an only child should be illegal. ;_;

I hate it. It's nothing like your onee-chan japanese animes.

tfw She screams her brothers name more than her own boyfriend's.

My (elder) sister would beat the shit out of me mainly headlocks and lying on me till i had difficulty breathing until i told her i love her. Its hell mate, i just wanted a qt little sister to protect

I like when he busts in and she's just laying there in her bra and panties, and presumably she let him upload this to YouTube.

I have 2 older sisters, it's suprisingly good

shes cute how old is she do I need to feel ashamed

it's awful. my sister was a total bitch and ruined my childhood.

thats a high school uniform. between 12-16

My sister is a total bro, chill as fuck. Never thought about her in a sexual way though

Like having a female almost-twin who will always talk to you no matter what unless she's some kind of a stupid bitch (aka your parents are stupid af)

2 kid family here, just me and my sis.
Shes great, I love her alot and she is my best friend in the whole world. We drink together we smoke together, share everything shes the yin to my yang. I'm super introverted and shes outgoing as fuck

Was it kino?

Do you think he even realized? Do you think they even realized? He seems fucking stupid.

>12
what are you, faceblind?

she is at a minimum 14

I'm sure she would have yelled at him if she really cared.

this post gave me cancer.

Man, the idea that you could be close to your sibling and see them as a friend is completely foreign to me. My sister was absolutely awful to me since she was little. I refuse to interact with her in any way any time she's around. I can't even be the same room alone with her.

>My other sister I fucked

Bullshit.

Have you... y'know, done it? ;)

They're twins, I think at that point you don't really give a fuck.

As for scaring, this video is nothing compared to me doing basically the same thing. One day I wore a mask and burst in on her and she was legitimately scared for her life. Like there was the initial scream and then after she registered what was going she started screaming like really bad. Basically the most terrified I've ever seen someone in real life. It's still very vivid to this day after many many years.

My other sister I fucked.

Is he fucking her or what? How many times did he run in on her in her panties with the door wide open?

Yeah, but she still let him upload it.

Nice delete, my guy.

How old are you and how old is she?

I'm 18 and she's almost 17.

shouldn't have fed her the forbidden fruit satan. I don't get along with my sister either but I can tolerate her. she used to tease me because I cried a lot when I was a child and would sing "boys don't cry"

It's okay. My sister and I get along well most of the time but we're twins so it's kind of a given really. That being said she can be a real cunt when she wants to be.

I used to be like this with my sister and it was awesome. Unfortunately she's kind of a shitty person and some stuff happened and now I don't talk to her anymore. Sucks.

sendvid.com/av49c32d

im not close to any of my sisters
i think it's because im a bit of a weirdo and they can sense that so they avoid me
:(

They were my stepsisters if that's more believable. I was 12 when our parents married and the one I fucked is a year younger than me.

it's alright

>some stuff happened
story

How far apart are you? me and my sis are about a year and a half

Yeah, she'd have to be super comfortable with herself. And considering she's a teenager AND a female, I doubt she knows about the panties thing. Or the brother hasn't told her he uploaded it.

Relationships always work better when the brother is older.

>tfw no cure gf

I'm from Sup Forums and kinda got hooked again after the board merge and forgot we have spoilers here which I sorely miss in Sup Forums so that was well worth a delete for me.

>tfw no similar-age sister that you could have been close with
my sister hasn't lived in the same house as me since i was 10 years old since she went to uni then immediately got a job in another city where she still lives today

our relationship is kind of formal. she's more like a cousin. it's pretty depressing.

I only had a brother

At least we were able to practice self defense against eachother

I cant count the number of physical fights we had over the years

I'm 4 years older than her, im 23 she's 18(her birthday is later in the year)

The know the stereotypical "spoiled brat princess" girl you see in tv shows and movies? Like the really truly awful ones? That was my sister.

Can't get into it, someone on here might know her or me. It's not that interesting of a story, you're not missing anything. Just personal stuff.

SO I TRY TO LAUGH ABOUT IT
COVER IT ALL UP WITH LIES

Well, welcome, I guess. Try not to shit up the board too much. Not like it could get even more shit.

*almost 16

But my sister also isn't a normalfag and isn't stupid.

Also I'm pretty sure she's seen me masturbating and we've both seen each other naked only some time before we started having "urges".

almost everytime, yes. Unless the gap the ridiculous, like 7+ years.
My sis even watches films with me, lol. She unironically likes arreitty more than anything else.

>me : wanna watch a movie?
>her : Arreitty?
>BvS.
>ehhhh
>It's great
>ehhhhh
>you'll hate it
>okay fine, I'll watch it

Literally happened yesterday

You know the*

she sounds like she likes black dick

>Can't get into it, someone on here might know her or me.
bullshit

a lie blah blah a betrayal blah blah

>bvs

You're ok in my books user.

I have a little sister and she's OK. I'm much more closer with my older brother though.

When I was a little kid my sister was a rebellious teen and we basically made the life of our parents a living hell. Yeha shes been gone for ages now, shes a succesfull adult and here I am

Sounds fun. I always wanted a cute little sister to watch after.

You should show up at her house covered in honey then give her a big hug and... You know, go from there.

>my name is Max
Feels good to have a girl scream it desu. Won't be happening in real life though.

The framing is amazing but the lightning needs work.

terrible she's 5 years older than me and in puberty she used to get mad on smallest shits ever and she always beat the shit out of me and she always got away with it because mom and dad didnt give a shit since she had all a's in high school...

this got me hard as nails

Mfw I am reading all of these Sup Forums comments
You guys make me proud

What a whore. Post the one with the cunny in green panties

Not in a million years pedo.

Ephebo or get out.

>pedo face

K E K

Sometimes you find floating tampons in the toilet which she forgot to flush down and then the whole bathroom stinks like lady fluid

I honestly wish i had two sisters because then i would've been the sole guy and the entire dynamic with my narcicisstic mother would've played out a WHOLE fucking lot differently without me being the scapegoat

But it is what it is heh

>3.7 million views

GOD
DAMN
FUCKING
NORMIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jesus fuck, 4 years is a lot.Unless you were in the same school growing upshe views you as an outsider.

thanks
She also watched Every LOTR movie with me, it was great.

lol it is, also it's the reason I don't have autismo around anyone.

>then the whole bathroom stinks like lady fluid
whats "lady fluid" smell like?

Having two sisters was great to compare the smell of their dirty panties.

>flush down

You're not supposed to flush those bro

Bag of pennies.

Yes you are, you flush tampons and throw pads in the trash.

t. Vagina-American

Basically her husband was my best friend, she was incredibly shitty to him, physically and emotionally abusive, he divorced her, I didn't stop talking to her but I didn't stop talking to him either. Few more crazy drunken breakdowns where she tried to attack him and I stopped her. Then she betrayed me and tried to fuck me over with a chick I was really into. That's the basic gist.

It's like having a more caring/feminine version of yourself to hang out with.

Cringe thread?

You people are ruining our sewer systems and our lives.

you

just

know

What? Whats the difference... vaginas are so fucking gross

will you be my gf?

>90 posts in
>no one's posted the video where the brother is teasing his sister with a fleshlight

Who has it?

its already been posted

>404

File was 404'd. New one please

Tampons are absorbent cotton you stick inside your vagine. Pads are like absorbent pillows you put in your underwear like a panty liner kind of. I don't use pads so I'm not too familiar my periods aren't ever that heavy.

Sure.

>404 File Not Found

I want to see it goddammit!

I would recheck that link buddy

post pusy pics pls?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N