What do Trump plan to do with her?

What do Trump plan to do with her?

Rip off her mask publicly and reveal her to be a Lizardman, possibly a Lizardwoman

>Trump
>plan
Pick one.

Sup Forums - Television & Film

He wanted to throw her in jail, but he had to start focusing on stopping himself from being thrown in jail.

If he pulled her mask off would she die?

Wrong board fuckface

Trump? Nothing. Chavez? If he gets hold of anything substantial on her then he will take her down.

Trump is playing his cards close to his chest right now and he won't make the first move. He has mega dirt on Clinton and her "foundation" but I feel that he won't use it unless provoked into doing so.

>MUH 4D chess

he can't let her live, so he'll exile her to Arrakis and have her thrown into the deep desert, where she'll make contact with the Fremen, become their leader, teach them her weirding ways and will lead them in taking over Spice production. the Guild will come down on Trump's head for not preventing this threat to the precious Spice supply and, well, you can guess the rest.

>He has mega dirt on Clinton and her "foundation" but I feel that he won't use it unless provoked into doing so.

Trump doesn't have shit.

Underrated

>the president of the united states of america doesn't have information on one of the most widely known corrupt politicians in the country

Do you even really believe the shit that you're spewing?

Lmao love how trump cucks always talk about trump will eventually do as opposed to what he has done

Sad really

Who is more autistic: Trump supporters or Bronies?

Better question.

What does this have to do with television or filmography?

Best answer will get twenty internets.

No one cares about Clinton. Even if he did have something on her. Who gives a shit, she's over and done for. She's an irrelevancy.

I try not to get involved in Sup Forums 'discussions, but really nigger?

>>the president of the united states of america doesn't have information on one of the most widely known corrupt politicians in the country

>do you even really believe the shit that you're spewing

Are you fucking 12? Most widely known corrupt??? What does this even mean, give some context shit bird.

Do you actually think your Israli dick sucking President woulndt tweet that shit out if he had any shred of evidence.

i thought they were the same people

>Trump
>caring about evidence
It's enough that he sees it on Fox & Friends

Poltics happens on televisiom